In this business game you will have an opportunity to manage the shoe development, manufacturing, and retail sales business.
Welcome to the world of shoe business!
You will receive a set of subsidiaries – a rubber factory, two laboratories, shoe factory, and a store. The company is located in the same region, randomly selected by the system.
In the process, you will need to manage the factories:
- Buying and repairing manufacturing equipment.
- Managing personnel – workplaces, numbers, qualification, etc.
- Buying the supplies – matching the necessary quantities, proper quality and price.
- Managing sales – not only you can supply your own stores, but you can become a wholesaler as well.
- Branding – invest into advertising to develop your own brand.
And also, let’s not forget the stores:
- Choosing and purchasing goods to sell.
- Pricing – you will decide the price policy for each good.
- Personnel – hire and fire employees, change their salaries and train them.
- The store – change the size and location of the store as you see fit.
- Advertising – choose the right media channels and the right budget to attract visitors.
The whole value chain will be in your capable hands. How big and successful it will become, is up to you.
Make decisions, fail, make different decisions, fail less, make improved decisions, succeed.
If you will make mistakes, that’s good. If you will not make mistakes, that’s also good. Because by learning in business simulation you will be able to decrease the number of mistakes in real life business.
Skills you will develop
During the game you will be involved in these activities and business processes:
- Retail business management.
- Marketing – all 4Ps, market analysis, pricing, product mix, etc.
- Strategic Management.
- HR management.
- Business planning.
- Business expansion.
- Supply chain management.
Thus developing your core skills:
- Management skills.
- Decision making.
- Analytical skills.
- Strategic and systematic thinking.
Format and difficulty
The game is turned based and in 1 hour (Intensive version)/day (Classic version) you will see results of 1 virtual week.
Game difficulty – intermediate to advanced. If you are new to business management, the game might be challenging. If you are familiar with theory, this game can be just right for you.
This is a browser-based solution – all you need is some time, an internet connection and a browser, no installation is required.
So, what are you waiting for?
Tags: business-game, manufacturing, retail-management, R&D, marketing