Ever wanted to make your own motorcycle? Make it a business? Well, then this game is for you.
Welcome to the world of motorcycle business!
The purpose of this game is to provide an opportunity to learn motorcycle production business, as you will have an opportunity to manage the whole value chain of motorcycle manufacturing from the rubber and steel factories to retail sales of final goods.
You will receive a set of subsidiaries – a metallurgical factory, rubber processing factory, two engineering plants, tire factory, motorcycle factory, and a store.
As you will manage your business, your activities will need to take care of your production facilities:
- Equipment – purchase and replace machinery.
- Personnel – hire and fire employees, increase or decrease their salaries.
- Supplies – choose the right quality and price of the goods that are needed to ensure consistent manufacturing.
- Sales – supply to your own subsidiaries, or become a wholesaler.
As well as retail store:
- Product line – choosing and purchasing goods to sell.
- Pricing – you will decide the price policy for each good.
- Personnel – hire and fire employees, change their salaries and train them.
- The store – change the size and location of the store as you see fit.
- Advertising – choose the right media channels and the right budget to attract visitors.
And there are lot more things to take care off.
Make decisions, fail, make different decisions, fail less, make improved decisions, succeed.
If you will make mistakes, that’s good. If you will not make mistakes, that’s also good. Because by learning in business simulation you will be able to decrease the number of mistakes in real life business.
Skills you will develop
During the game you will be involved in these activities and business processes:
- Retail business management.
- Strategic Management.
- HR management.
- Business planning.
- Business expansion.
- Supply chain management.
And develop you core skills:
- Management skills.
- Decision making.
- Analytical skills.
- Strategic and systematic thinking.
Format and difficulty
The game is turned based and in 1 hour (Intensive version)/day (Classic version) you will see results of 1 virtual week.
Game difficulty – intermediate to advanced. If you are new to business management, the game might be challenging. If you are familiar with theory, this game can be just right for you.
This is a browser-based solution – all you need is some time, an internet connection and a browser, no installation is required.
So, what are you waiting for?
Tags: business-game, manufacturing, retail-management, marketing