This game is for those who know everything there is about the fashion, but need more skills in making it a business.
Welcome to the world of clothing business!
Fashion is one thing, managing a business is a different one. In order to learn how to do it, you simply need to get more familiar with it. Become a manager of a clothing business which consists of a sheep farm, weaving mill, two clothing factories and a store – the whole value chain of clothing business starting from raw materials and ending with production and sales of final goods.
As you will manage your business, your activities will need to take care of your production facilities:
- Equipment – purchase and replace machinery
- Personnel – hire and fire employees, increase or decrease their salaries
- Supplies – choose the right quality and price of the goods that are needed to ensure consistent manufacturing
- Sales – supply to your own subsidiaries, or become a wholesaler
As well as retail store:
- Product line – choosing and purchasing goods to sell.
- Pricing – you will decide the price policy for each good.
- Personnel – hire and fire employees, change their salaries and train them.
- The store – change the size and location of the store as you see fit.
- Advertising – choose the right media channels and the right budget to attract visitors.
And there are lot more things to take care off.
Make decisions, fail, make different decisions, fail less, make improved decisions, succeed.
If you will make mistakes, that’s good. If you will not make mistakes, that’s also good. Because by learning in business simulation you will be able to decrease the number of mistakes in real life business.
Skills you will develop
During the game play you can focus on your development in these areas:
- Production management.
- Retail business management.
- Marketing – all 4Ps, market analysis, pricing, product mix, etc.
- Sales management.
- Strategic management.
- Business planning.
- Business growth and optimization.
As well as develop your core skills:
- Management skills.
- Decision making.
- Analytical skills.
- Strategic and systematic thinking.
Format and difficulty
The game is turned based and in 1 hour (Intensive version)/day (Classic version) you will see results of 1 virtual week.
Game difficulty – intermediate to advanced. If you are new to business management, the game might be challenging. If you are familiar with theory, this game can be just right for you.
This is a browser-based solution – all you need is some time, an internet connection and a browser, no installation is required.
So, what are you waiting for?
Tags: business-game, manufacturing, retail-management, R&D, marketing