Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> In Flames We Trust – Corp Thread

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 17.06.2015, 05:37

Last time edited : 11.05.2016, 15:23

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

In Flames We Trust – Corp Thread (Lien)

Welcome to the In Flames We Trust corporation thread! In this thread the corp will be discussing all sorts of things.

If you’re not part of the corp, don’t worry! You can read the thread or post in the thread as well.

In Flames We Trust will try to hold most discussions here. For any discussions that need to be super top secret (maybe when we’re trying to win a tender), we’ll retreat to PMs. But we’ll be discussing things out here that would usually be kept behind closed doors.

Thread Index:
Topic
Page
In Flames Glossary
Restaurant Qualification Project
16/17
Discussion: Sharing paid resources and virt stock market
19/20
Auto Repair Teamwork Project
Reference: Political Project Listing
Market Domination Project
Bee Project
Reference: How to make $$

Active Members (19/19):
Name
Company
Title
Project Leader
Tender Status
G_Money33
President
Admissions, Restaurant, Mrk Domination
Desolation72724
Bjorn Enterprises
Deputy President
Tenders/Contests
gberdine
gberdine Industries
Vice President
Auto Repair, Bees, Research
Jayman
Jayman Corporation
Tenders/Contests
Wonson
Wondime
Tenders/Contests
Sulaco
Weyland-Yutani Corporation

houc
htb International

mort100
Mo Corp

Seawerst
Seawerst Limited

paradokss
paradokss Trejd

JamesKroger
Kroger Corpor

Rob_B
RB LLC

TheSponge6
The Sponge Inc.

AdRome
Roma Honora

TyStuFF
TyStuFF Ltd

sulll
skulll sdBD

viperfire
viperfire Corporation

Nikoliil
Niko Enterprises

Nitron1
Nitron International

Tender status: 1) Participating in tender action 2) mainly not participating but will provide resources 3) not participating at this time

Honorary Members:
mdmoyer, Moyer Industries, Honorable In Flames member; Member Infinity Enterprises Corp
giantkin, Giantkin Inc, Honorable In Flames member
windps, Wind’s International, Honorable In Flames member

Former Members:
BlackTree, BlackTree
Abbots, Abbots Incorporated
Enlight, Ahmed Enterprise   

Message list:  

14.07.2016, 12:39

AdRome
Five years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
l:
Roma Honorabilis

Thanks Jayman!

I always seem to be here while there is an ongoing update To you 

14.07.2016, 13:56

AdRome
Two years with Virtonomics
l:
Roma Honorabilis

Could I get 2 at level 15 please?

Thanks for checking my qualification Heart 

12.09.2016, 17:51

Packard
Eight years with Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
l:
P.I.
m:
P.I.

As you might seen, I applied to enter your Corp. Well

P. 

13.09.2016, 02:18

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
l:
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

You

Are

IN!

Ridiculously 

13.09.2016, 15:30.     Subject: Hey guys

Danielpe
Production: bachelor Four years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics

I've been reading this thread and it has helped me out a lot in my starting virtonomics career I hope to one day be in this corp.

keep up the good work 

14.09.2016, 05:34

mdmoyer
Small barrel Eleven years with Virtonomics V sign Ancient Asian symbol of peace Double corporate chevron Production: bachelor Haloween pumpkin Frankenstein Mask
Witch Mask World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Moyer Industries
n:
WindSail Enterprises
m:
Moyer Industries

Greetings my friends from In Flames. My life is reaching a point where some RL things are calming down and while I'm always on Virto daily I haven't been working on any new projects for a while.

I have more free time again so if there is anything I could help ya'll with just give me a holler. 
LifesaverM
CEO, Moyer Industries - Mary and Lien Since GameYr'15
President, Infinity Enterprises Corporation - Mary and Lien

14.09.2016, 06:56

G_Money33
l:
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

Moyer, I'm going to take you up on that.  It's time for another project!

I need to think one up, will revert... 

16.09.2016, 05:44

mdmoyer
Small barrel Eleven years with Virtonomics V sign Ancient Asian symbol of peace Double corporate chevron Production: bachelor Haloween pumpkin Frankenstein Mask
Witch Mask World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Moyer Industries
n:
WindSail Enterprises
m:
Moyer Industries

<---- Is grinning from ear to ear 

17.09.2016, 15:58

G_Money33
l:
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

Matthew,

How about we start a Lien charity sponsored by Infinity Enterprises Corp and In Flames We Trust?  Of course, I'd be nominating you for chairman of the board for this charity haha!

I'm thinking the big corps need to give back and help noobs.  We already have advice for noobs on main forum q&amp;a.  We already have some generic noob below market product dumps floating around.

What if we take raw material orders?  For example, for noobs in 1st year of playing on Lien that have at least 5 production qualification, we let them request product from us for their production lines.  We help them acquire the tech if needed and put a set quantity of the raw material out there for them that lasts say 3 real months.  After that, they have a taste for it and can acquire needed raw materials on their own.

For example, say someone wants to build furniture and lacks wood at a price that would make it work.  We give them a 3 month supply.  They try it out and, if they like the results, maybe they purchase their own lumber mill.  So I guess our main theme is giving noobs a test drive of paid or rare raw materials prior to them going to buy paid resource generators.

We would emphasis this is not a advice initiative, use main forum for that.  This is specifically an order fulfillment initiative.  Also, I would encourage all communications to happen in the thread as opposed to PMs.

If other Lien corps what to join this charitable work, the more the merrier I say.

Anyway, let me know what you think.  I can do initial set-up if this is the project we want to do.

19.09.2016, 08:31

mdmoyer
l:
Moyer Industries
n:
WindSail Enterprises
m:
Moyer Industries

Interesting proposal. (Strokes beard in a thought provoking way.)  *grin*

I was once a part of a project several years ago that provided decent quality goods at low prices that newer players could apply for and use to retail and actually be able to make a profit to generate capital to put into manufacturing or other things. Other folks have done similar projects over the years. If I recall correctly JustNash was involved in one such project.

The next couple months I will be heavily restricted in amount of points I am able to purchase for restocking, so there will have to be naturally some reasonable limits to how many "slots" are available in the program at any one given time. That said I think it is a very worth while use of time and resources, and would be happy to partner together.

We could easily use some google docs/sheets/forms to help manage information, collect info, track participant data, etc. Plus I'm sure diska would love to see this flourish because I think it would naturally lead to more newer players wanting to invest maybe a simple $20 or more as their situation allows, into the game to have a mine for a resource for the long term.

-M 

19.09.2016, 20:09

G_Money33
l:
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

ok, i'll set it up.  if you can promote and administer it, don't worry about providing resources.  I have a bunch or resources and we'll get others to help us too. 

22.09.2016, 04:04

mdmoyer
l:
Moyer Industries
n:
WindSail Enterprises
m:
Moyer Industries

Sounds fantastic I'm off Thursday from work so I'll do some administrative legwork on how we'll administer the program.

No worried about providing resources I have plenty just want to be conscience is all. Well Around the holidays my slosh funds should be back to normal and back to buying more shiny things. After all have to keep some players in check for my top positions in mining. lolz

I'll send you a PM with some info and correspond on amounts we have to play with.

(Runs off to task my Real Estate Manager with signing a lease for a new warehouse). 

22.09.2016, 04:10

mdmoyer
l:
Moyer Industries
n:
WindSail Enterprises
m:
Moyer Industries

Oh an anyone have any name suggestions for this project? 

22.09.2016, 04:36

G_Money33
l:
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

NOOBs.  New Operator Order Boosting system.

Ok, that needs some work I roll! 

25.10.2016, 17:20

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
One year with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

hi guys, I'm not really using my animal breeding qualification of 38. What type of animal farm/product would be to the highest benefit of the corporation? 

List of forums -> Lien-> In Flames We Trust – Corp Thread