Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> In Flames We Trust – Corp Thread

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 17.06.2015, 05:37

Last time edited : 11.05.2016, 15:23

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

In Flames We Trust – Corp Thread (Lien)

Welcome to the In Flames We Trust corporation thread! In this thread the corp will be discussing all sorts of things.

If you’re not part of the corp, don’t worry! You can read the thread or post in the thread as well.

In Flames We Trust will try to hold most discussions here. For any discussions that need to be super top secret (maybe when we’re trying to win a tender), we’ll retreat to PMs. But we’ll be discussing things out here that would usually be kept behind closed doors.

Thread Index:
Topic
Page
In Flames Glossary
Restaurant Qualification Project
16/17
Discussion: Sharing paid resources and virt stock market
19/20
Auto Repair Teamwork Project
Reference: Political Project Listing
Market Domination Project
Bee Project
Reference: How to make $$

Active Members (19/19):
Name
Company
Title
Project Leader
Tender Status
G_Money33
President
Admissions, Restaurant, Mrk Domination
Desolation72724
Bjorn Enterprises
Deputy President
Tenders/Contests
gberdine
gberdine Industries
Vice President
Auto Repair, Bees, Research
Jayman
Jayman Corporation
Tenders/Contests
Wonson
Wondime
Tenders/Contests
Sulaco
Weyland-Yutani Corporation

houc
htb International

mort100
Mo Corp

Seawerst
Seawerst Limited

paradokss
paradokss Trejd

JamesKroger
Kroger Corpor

Rob_B
RB LLC

TheSponge6
The Sponge Inc.

AdRome
Roma Honora

TyStuFF
TyStuFF Ltd

sulll
skulll sdBD

viperfire
viperfire Corporation

Nikoliil
Niko Enterprises

Nitron1
Nitron International

Tender status: 1) Participating in tender action 2) mainly not participating but will provide resources 3) not participating at this time

Honorary Members:
mdmoyer, Moyer Industries, Honorable In Flames member; Member Infinity Enterprises Corp
giantkin, Giantkin Inc, Honorable In Flames member
windps, Wind’s International, Honorable In Flames member

Former Members:
BlackTree, BlackTree
Abbots, Abbots Incorporated
Enlight, Ahmed Enterprise   

Message list:  

17.05.2016, 11:43

Desolation72724
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

Sulaco
Hi guys,

I just wanted to urge you to invest in the "game consoles" industry. I have like 15 factories running, producing around 100,000 game consoles per update, and making more than $ 50,000 profit on each. This is insane.........

By the way, the grocery market is turning into a very lucrative business opportunity.
There is a huge supply of decent priced cigarettes, not to mention the newspapers and the honey. I am making approximatly $ 1 billion from 2 grocery stores...... it is quite decent I would say.

I have started noticing the console price hike too. Setting up a few factories now.

Grocery always had high margins but to have any decent profits, the volume need sto be really high and for some reason, managing so many factories just turns me off. 

18.05.2016, 02:00

Last time edited : 18.05.2016, 02:37

gberdine
35mm film SLR camera Polaroid Film camera Vintage camera Yellow rose Camping backpack Soccer ball
Toucan Holmes smoking pipe Jubilee cylinder Musket Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
m:
gberdine International

I just researched Tech 7 in Game Consoles. The minimum price is not too bad for this license at 200 mil. I can sell for 100 mil each. Let me know if you want a license.

Edit: If you can't find LEDs at a workable price, PM me. I can make available a limited number of LEDs at $1,000 per unit to corp member factories only (no warehouses).

Edit 2: I have researched Gardening Tech 16. 

18.05.2016, 04:22

Sulaco
Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
l:
n:
EDEN Corporation
m:

Can somebody produce thermoelements for me?
I need 40,000 per update, medium quality and I am willing to pay $ 30,000 per unit. 
"Building better worlds"

18.05.2016, 04:58

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
l:
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

It's going to cost 40,000+ using the crappiest bauxite on the market just to make the aluminum required for one piece. 

18.05.2016, 08:39

Jayman
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Nine years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, the winner Merchant Medal III level Merchant Medal II level Common amphora of Heraklion
Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Golden Ten Merchant Medal I level Nine years with Virtonomics World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner
Eight years with Virtonomics Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

Sulaco
Can somebody produce thermoelements for me?
I need 40,000 per update, medium quality and I am willing to pay $ 30,000 per unit.

I will produce them. It will take about 3 updates before I have them ready. 

20.05.2016, 17:23

Jayman
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Nine years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, the winner Merchant Medal III level Merchant Medal II level Common amphora of Heraklion
Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Golden Ten Merchant Medal I level Nine years with Virtonomics World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

Thermoelements are available now. 

20.05.2016, 21:06

Last time edited : 20.05.2016, 21:06

Sulaco
Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
l:
n:
EDEN Corporation
m:

Jayman, can you tell me please in nutshell what are these "Broker-yard Tournaments"?
I have noticed them before, but never figured out what are thay or how to apply to them. 

20.05.2016, 22:32

gberdine
35mm film SLR camera Polaroid Film camera Vintage camera Yellow rose Camping backpack Soccer ball
Toucan Holmes smoking pipe Jubilee cylinder Musket Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
gberdine International

Broker-yard is like a card game. Everyone puts in 10 million and the winner gets money or a virt. Unfortunately, in a turn based game like this, collusion between players is very possible. If, hypothetically of course, 4 people got together and discussed their hands and decided on collective action to help one member win, it would be very difficult for other players to ever win. 

20.05.2016, 22:57

Sulaco
l:
n:
EDEN Corporation
m:

I have already participated in several broker yard games.
Furthermore, my grandparents also have the original card based game.
What I don't know is how can I apply to a tournament, and what is it?

By the way.
GMoney I beg you......... please do not raise the educational level in Estonia. It is already high as hell, and I have constant problems with resetting the salaries, otherwise my top manager qualification is not high enough for my researchers and office workers. 
"Building better worlds"

20.05.2016, 23:13

Last time edited : 21.05.2016, 00:11

G_Money33
l:
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

Sulaco
do not raise the educational level in Estonia

It's going up by itself at this point.

You can just lower the salary to put qualification wherever you want it.

My understanding is that if you run under the average salary your training will erode.  In this situation that is obviously not an issue.

If anyone knows adverse effects of running below average salary, please post here. 

21.05.2016, 03:39

gberdine
m:
gberdine International

G_Money33
Sulaco
do not raise the educational level in Estonia

It's going up by itself at this point.

You can just lower the salary to put qualification wherever you want it.

My understanding is that if you run under the average salary your training will erode.  In this situation that is obviously not an issue.

If anyone knows adverse effects of running below average salary, please post here.

You can run at 80% of Average Salary without loss of Employee Qualification. You will get a warning about this if your salary is less than 80% rounded up to the nearest dollar.

The penalty of running below Average Salary is that the increase in Qualification with training is lower than if Salary is above average. At least I think that is the case based on studying the old Xio script. I have not actually tested this. 

21.05.2016, 04:51

G_Money33
l:
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

TENDER GRID

DaysIDNameCore QualificationBased OnDeterminationTie BreakerPrerequisiteApproach
1 a City trade Commerce One Product, One City Highest Profit None Out Sell Them
1 b Best store Commerce One Store Size, One City Highest Svc Lvl Highest Profit Top 10 Profit Out Sell Them
1 c Quantity X Quality Production One Product, One City Quantity X Quality Top 3 Revenue, brand >0.2 Out Sell Them
1 d Order of a research institution Science See tender rules Out Research Them
1 e Best producer Mining One Resource Highest avg quality Highest quantity Top 10 quantity Out Produce Them
1 f Efficient trade Marketing One Store Size, One City Max benefit 1 seller Top 10 Profit Out Sell Them
1 g Consumer magic Marketing One Store Size, One City Max benefit 1 buyer Top 10 Profit Out Sell Them
1 h Services sector Services One Size, One City Highest Profit Highest sales vol None Out Sell Them
1 i Country's pride Services One Country Total Profit Total Revenue Top 10 Profit Out Sell Them
1 j Clinical examination Medicine One Size, One City Highest Profit Highest Revenue None Out Sell Them
1 k Gourmet Restaurant One Size, One City Highest Profit Highest Revenue None Out Sell Them
1 l Fisherman Fishing One Resource Highest avg quality Top 10 quantity Out Produce Them
1 m Tinsmith's day Auto Repair One Size, One City Highest Profit Highest Revenue None Out Sell Them
1 n Fuel alchemistry Gas One City Highest Revenue None Out Sell Them
1 o Elite gas station Gas One Size, One City Highest Svc Lvl Highest Revenue Top 10 Revenue Out Sell Them
3 a Standard of Virtonomics Commerce One Size, One City Highest Profit None Out Sell Them
3 b Sale Commerce One Product, One City Highest Profit Top 3 quantity Out Sell Them
3 c Technomania Science See tender rules Out Research Them
3 d In spite of the competition Commerce One City Highest Profit No local & no player >50% Out Sell Them
3 e Vaccination Medicine One City Highest Quantity Highest Profit None
3 f Food dictatorship Restaurant One City Highest Quantity Highest Profit None
3 g Stockbreeder Livestock One Product, One City Quantity X Quality Efficiency > 70%
3 h Everything for human well-being Management One City Points for 6 kinds of subdivisions Best Stores Rank None
3 i Pseudo-shagreen Commerce One Product, One City Highest Revenue Sales <= set amount
3 j Pimp my car Auto Repair One Country Quantity Highest Profit None
3 k Virtostandard of fuel Gas One Size, One City Highest Profit None
3 l Let there be light! Power Plants One Country Total Revenue See tender rules

21.05.2016, 04:54

G_Money33
l:
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

Tender Grid above: trying to group similar tenders.  Using approach column but open to other ideas.  Needs work.  Please share thoughts. 

21.05.2016, 10:16

Jayman
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

Sulaco
Jayman, can you tell me please in nutshell what are these "Broker-yard Tournaments"?
I have noticed them before, but never figured out what are thay or how to apply to them.

They used to have tournaments but they stopped a couple years ago. I noticed it says there are winners in 2016 but if you click on the user names you will see the badges are from 2013. 

8.06.2016, 01:37

Last time edited : 8.06.2016, 01:49

gberdine
m:
gberdine International

My experiment with Potato forage Broilers did not turn out the way I expected. The import customs on potatoes is huge. My potatoes cost $0.10 and there is a customs fee of $64.00. Making broilers in Pantagonia to take advantage of the bonus to meat Q has a prime cost of $225.47. The Quality is 28.69. This will work for restaurants, but it may not be worth it compared to broilers from Gdansk. I will set up a broiler farm in Gdansk and compare.

Edit:
On the other hand, the Super Chicken experiment is turning out great. Q23.72 Chickens with prime cost of $55.21. This will allow blending chickens for other farms to take maximum advantage of potato quality. 

List of forums -> Lien-> In Flames We Trust – Corp Thread