Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> In Flames We Trust – Corp Thread

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 17.06.2015, 05:37

Last time edited : 11.05.2016, 15:23

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

In Flames We Trust – Corp Thread (Lien)

Welcome to the In Flames We Trust corporation thread! In this thread the corp will be discussing all sorts of things.

If you’re not part of the corp, don’t worry! You can read the thread or post in the thread as well.

In Flames We Trust will try to hold most discussions here. For any discussions that need to be super top secret (maybe when we’re trying to win a tender), we’ll retreat to PMs. But we’ll be discussing things out here that would usually be kept behind closed doors.

Thread Index:
Topic
Page
In Flames Glossary
Restaurant Qualification Project
16/17
Discussion: Sharing paid resources and virt stock market
19/20
Auto Repair Teamwork Project
Reference: Political Project Listing
Market Domination Project
Bee Project
Reference: How to make $$

Active Members (19/19):
Name
Company
Title
Project Leader
Tender Status
G_Money33
President
Admissions, Restaurant, Mrk Domination
Desolation72724
Bjorn Enterprises
Deputy President
Tenders/Contests
gberdine
gberdine Industries
Vice President
Auto Repair, Bees, Research
Jayman
Jayman Corporation
Tenders/Contests
Wonson
Wondime
Tenders/Contests
Sulaco
Weyland-Yutani Corporation

houc
htb International

mort100
Mo Corp

Seawerst
Seawerst Limited

paradokss
paradokss Trejd

JamesKroger
Kroger Corpor

Rob_B
RB LLC

TheSponge6
The Sponge Inc.

AdRome
Roma Honora

TyStuFF
TyStuFF Ltd

sulll
skulll sdBD

viperfire
viperfire Corporation

Nikoliil
Niko Enterprises

Nitron1
Nitron International

Tender status: 1) Participating in tender action 2) mainly not participating but will provide resources 3) not participating at this time

Honorary Members:
mdmoyer, Moyer Industries, Honorable In Flames member; Member Infinity Enterprises Corp
giantkin, Giantkin Inc, Honorable In Flames member
windps, Wind’s International, Honorable In Flames member

Former Members:
BlackTree, BlackTree
Abbots, Abbots Incorporated
Enlight, Ahmed Enterprise   

Message list:  

27.06.2015, 14:25

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

so, let's say our first project is to jointly resource, build, brand and sell something with all members contributing.  We've thought of yachts as it's kind of exotic, but it may or may not end up being a resource waste or successful due to high end quality required.

Everyone throw your thoughts in.  What product should we try to jointly produce?  Should we park all operations in one country?  any other thoughts?  let's kick some ideas around. 

27.06.2015, 17:30

Desolation72724
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

Has anyone thought of airfcrafts? they requre some serious planning. I am drunk out f my mind so i might not be making some sense so Gmoney, you give me your thoughts. i promoted you to deputy president btw!!! 

27.06.2015, 18:25

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

aviation industry: If you break an aircraft to it's resources, you will notice you can sell the resources for 50-100 times a whole aircraft in current markets. I.e: producing an aircraft consumes a total of 95,800 duralumin alloy bars, which my company is already selling at $62,450 a piece on wholesale market. So every aircraft will consume some duralumin alloy bars worth a total of $6B, and still there are lots of other resources to be consumed. I doubt it's worth the costs, at least now that autorepair market is so hot and they will pay whatever price for duralumin.

If "In flames" intends to be in the prestigious aviation industry for whatever price then it's fine, and winning some virts every now and then is a fair payback for the efforts (i followed the Lien aircraft market every Tuesday, it's harder to win virts here). By the way, my company is ready to produce whatever corporation managers find suitable. 

28.06.2015, 00:36

gberdine
35mm film SLR camera Polaroid Film camera Vintage camera Yellow rose Camping backpack Soccer ball
Toucan Holmes smoking pipe Jubilee cylinder Musket Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
gberdine International

Sports Cars require a lot of inputs.

Restaurant Equipment require a lot of inputs and a final product of Q20-30 should be within our reach.

Auto-repair is very lucrative and it is new, so nobody has a sky high qualification yet. The limiting factor for me, so far, is supply of the "menu" items each turn. Some specializations require duraluminum, some require titanium, some require ethanol. This is an area where new players can contribute as much as more advanced players.

Some restaurant specializations require multiple "premium" inputs. By "premium" I mean you have to get the resources with game points. For example, Oriental, Vegetarian and Oyster specialization. This could be a long term project where team won tender virts could go. 

28.06.2015, 06:06

Last time edited : 28.06.2015, 06:07

Nitron1
Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Nitron International

i need a mentor and a business partner to help me win some virts from the tenders and up coming Contest Of President.
Iam ready to share with him upto 50% of the virts i win Well 

28.06.2015, 07:59

Last time edited : 28.06.2015, 08:04

Wonson
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

I reviewed current and previous CP on Lien. It's interesting for me that such heavy competitions is going on in this realm.

So three members BlackTree, Nitron1 and Gendalf04 are engaged in a competition that won't be easy. I just noticed a big name like FactorNew, a top player and renowned tenderman on Vera, but he might not be so serious in a second realm. That won't be easy. My suggestion is not to try to win everything, that's the sure way to lose everything. And be in contact with each other not to get engaged in the same nomination seriously.

My samll firm can't be much of a use for your competitions and I regret it, though consulting is free. 

28.06.2015, 08:14

Desolation72724
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

gberdine

Restaurant Equipment require a lot of inputs and a final product of Q20-30 should be within our reach.

Auto-repair is very lucrative and it is new, so nobody has a sky high qualification yet. The limiting factor for me, so far, is supply of the "menu" items each turn. Some specializations require duraluminum, some require titanium, some require ethanol. This is an area where new players can contribute as much as more advanced players.

Some restaurant specializations require multiple "premium" inputs. By "premium" I mean you have to get the resources with game points. For example, Oriental, Vegetarian and Oyster specialization. This could be a long term project where team won tender virts could go.

I really do think a 'virt fund won from tenders' should be created. Everybody can pool in their resources where they will be used only for tenders. The winnings can then be divided/used for corp projects.
Neither restaurant equipments nor sports cars require a long production chain, it might be daunting for new players, but its routine business for older players.

Nitron1
i need a mentor and a business partner to help me win some virts from the tenders and up coming Contest Of President.
Iam ready to share with him upto 50% of the virts i win Well
Will take a look at ur contest details in a bit and let yiu know of a few things. I could produce/market goods for you which you can then retail. Not only that, i could give you access to almost every premium resource in the game not to mention the advice that comes with it. 

28.06.2015, 09:02

Desolation72724
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

On second look, retailing will be a HUGE problem because of the 1st guy in the contest. I am not really sure if it will be a worthwhile idea to compete with him in retailing.

Categories I can fully support you in :
- Unbeaten Track : Whatever good that is selected, will be mass-produced by me. Since it is usually a product that requires premium resources, the competition will be minimal here

- Deficiency : Since this is a production category, you will have to do all the producing. However, I will be granting you the resources. Again, products in this category are usually premium products so competition will be minimal here.

- Animal World : Livestock tender. I will be directing my grain and soy-feed towards your usage and you can generate better results than most other players.

- Mission of Peace : Will try to provide as many goods as i can, all branded to top ratings. 

28.06.2015, 09:48

Nitron1
Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Nitron International

thanks for your support deso.
i will try to grow my qualification as soon as possible in the mean time. 

28.06.2015, 11:07

Wonson
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

gberdine

1) Sport cars: Yes, requires a lot of input. but there are lots of raw materials available on the wholesale market for affordable prices.
2) auto-repair: That's one fine proposal. I will vote YES if corporation is willing to consider this as a group activity.
3) Restaurants: This is fine, but my corporation individual goals/strategies do not go very well with agri, fishing or lumber. In fact I have not planned to buy anything but mines on Lien. So you will have to go without me, I am sorry. 

28.06.2015, 13:37

Sulaco
Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
l:
n:
EDEN Corporation
m:

Well, I am in the top 10 Sports cars manufacturers, so maybe I can provide some advice and data.

The most important cost factor in the production of Sports cars is the required duraluminium. Duraluminium is not only directly required, but also indirectly for  car parts. All in all around 25 duraluminium is required to manufacture a sports car. Other materials like engines or steel, or glass is secondary and do not significantly influence the production costs.
The only thing which is problematic is the "electric drive" because high quality electric drives are very rare and usually very expensive.

I can offer at least 3000 car parts for the autorepair industry, also I can povide you with car roof.

I think that we can also cooperate in the field of agriculture. For example I have an 1000 hectares Q4 wheat farms which I do not utilize for myself, but I could provide you with high quality wheat.
Maybe we could establish a common food retail chain. I mean that each of us produce something for example sausage, cheese, alcohol, meat and we retail each others goods.

Recently I opened 2 food stores in Mexico and prices are in sky high (40-100 for cheese and 18-25 for bread, 100 for sausages) 

28.06.2015, 17:43

Gendalf04
The crown of the French empire Wild beehive Honeycomb Honey Barrel Shagreen, VII-XV places Merchant Medal III level Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
l:
Kuku Industries

Desolation's proposal of virt fund sounds interesting. If approved by corp members, it could be used for premium replenishable resources (farms, fishing base). On Lien less prestigious products are still relatively profitable. So for starters digging into food department isn't a bad idea.

Profits sharing won't give a headache as every member will retail end product. Due to high volumes of fooddies, even in same cities we would less likely be competing with each other. All of the production lines would be treated equally as each member would provide same X number of workers, and Y number of end product would divided to number of corp members participating.

Sulaco, if you provide wheat, I will jump into bread production. But I won't guarantee that bread will be gluten-free. 

28.06.2015, 22:26

gberdine
35mm film SLR camera Polaroid Film camera Vintage camera Yellow rose Camping backpack Soccer ball
Toucan Holmes smoking pipe Jubilee cylinder Musket Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
gberdine International

@Sulaco:
If you can let me know the total quantity of wheat and quality that I could buy on an every turn basis for Cow feed, I could figure out what quality Cows I can support. I have Tech 17 Cowshed. I need higher quality milk for my Coffee Shops, and I would share the higher quality milk for feedstock for your cheese, butter, etc. 

28.06.2015, 23:00

Sulaco
Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Five years with Virtonomics
l:
n:
EDEN Corporation
m:

So.
At the moment I do not have any wheat left in my warehouse, so you have to wait around 20 more updates to get the first shipment. The quality of the wheat will be at least 7.8 or higher (depends on how fast i can grow my qualification level).  According to the information I could gather, the minimum harvested quantity will be at least 10.4 million pieces, however I suspect that it will be more due to the tech level. This equals around 200,000 wheat per update. 

29.06.2015, 04:04

gberdine
m:
gberdine International

If you can reserve 12,000 per update (12,000 x 52 = 624,000) of Q7.8 wheat for my cows, I can continuously feed a 10 building Cowshed of Q7.8 Cows for the entire year. That should leave plenty for other projects. I should be able to reserve 50-60,000 high Q milk per turn for your operation in return. 

List of forums -> Lien-> In Flames We Trust – Corp Thread