Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> In Flames We Trust – Corp Thread

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 17.06.2015, 05:37

Last time edited : 11.05.2016, 15:23

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

In Flames We Trust – Corp Thread (Lien)

Welcome to the In Flames We Trust corporation thread! In this thread the corp will be discussing all sorts of things.

If you’re not part of the corp, don’t worry! You can read the thread or post in the thread as well.

In Flames We Trust will try to hold most discussions here. For any discussions that need to be super top secret (maybe when we’re trying to win a tender), we’ll retreat to PMs. But we’ll be discussing things out here that would usually be kept behind closed doors.

Thread Index:
Topic
Page
In Flames Glossary
Restaurant Qualification Project
16/17
Discussion: Sharing paid resources and virt stock market
19/20
Auto Repair Teamwork Project
Reference: Political Project Listing
Market Domination Project
Bee Project
Reference: How to make $$

Active Members (19/19):
Name
Company
Title
Project Leader
Tender Status
G_Money33
President
Admissions, Restaurant, Mrk Domination
Desolation72724
Bjorn Enterprises
Deputy President
Tenders/Contests
gberdine
gberdine Industries
Vice President
Auto Repair, Bees, Research
Jayman
Jayman Corporation
Tenders/Contests
Wonson
Wondime
Tenders/Contests
Sulaco
Weyland-Yutani Corporation

houc
htb International

mort100
Mo Corp

Seawerst
Seawerst Limited

paradokss
paradokss Trejd

JamesKroger
Kroger Corpor

Rob_B
RB LLC

TheSponge6
The Sponge Inc.

AdRome
Roma Honora

TyStuFF
TyStuFF Ltd

sulll
skulll sdBD

viperfire
viperfire Corporation

Nikoliil
Niko Enterprises

Nitron1
Nitron International

Tender status: 1) Participating in tender action 2) mainly not participating but will provide resources 3) not participating at this time

Honorary Members:
mdmoyer, Moyer Industries, Honorable In Flames member; Member Infinity Enterprises Corp
giantkin, Giantkin Inc, Honorable In Flames member
windps, Wind’s International, Honorable In Flames member

Former Members:
BlackTree, BlackTree
Abbots, Abbots Incorporated
Enlight, Ahmed Enterprise   

Message list:  

29.06.2015, 08:36

Gendalf04
The crown of the French empire Wild beehive Honeycomb Honey Barrel Shagreen, VII-XV places Merchant Medal III level Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
l:
Kuku Industries

I must say, I have to renounce from my bread production aspirations. Here is why: in 1000 workers factory, when tech. is minimal 1 worker produces 300 pieces of bread. Retailing gives 15 $ for high quality ones. So not including prime cost and taxes, revenue return from 1 worker is 4,500 $. Not that impresssive. 1 wheat yields 30 $ worth of bread. And you can sell  wheat staight from the wholesale market for 2-5 times more.

I see that in vodka production wheat usage gives better results. Again, when tech. is minimal in 1000 workers factory, 1 worker produces 60 pieces of vodka. In Tokio it is retailed for 250 apiece. Not icluding prime cost (wheat and 2$ worth of glass for every vodka) and taxes, revenue return from 1 worker is 15,000 $. Now that is better.

For the time being, in my primal production, revenue return from 1 worker is 60,000 $, so I will be a little bit more reserved in getting into new production.

Still, due to Desolation providing corn, I will be producing small amount of cornmeal. It will be available for corp members in 2 turns.

If "In Flames" corp gets into medicine business, we should name our first Hospital "Stop InFlammetion" 

29.06.2015, 08:49

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

agree.
When you said you want to process those grains, worth $200-$300, twice and sell the bread @$15, my head was about to explode. Cheerfully 

29.06.2015, 10:37

Wonson
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

What happened to Independent Oil Supplier? Did they remove it recently or there was none on this realm? 

29.06.2015, 11:10

Nitron1
Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Nitron International

they still have it. Iam using its oil in.my engine oil plant. 

29.06.2015, 12:24

Desolation72724
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

The food industry is the least profitable, no matter what margins you desire to achieve.

My proposal :
Anyone and everyone who has a grain farm (specially HQ grain that is q6.5+) should save it for livestock. Don't use it right now, just stockpile it. Tomorrow if a tender comes up, we could use it for the livestock tender or for the raw materials (eggs, milk etc). Everybody with HQ grain should create a buffer of atleast 1m q25+ eggs, milk and meat so they can be shared amongst the corporation ONLY for competitions or tenders.

Whatever virts we win as a team (i am right now helping 2 members of the corp) we can pool all of them in and buy farms/mines that will solely be used to achieve the objectives of this corporation.

The guy who's running in the CP will need all the support he can get so don't hold back in donating whatever little you can. 

29.06.2015, 13:22

Gendalf04
The crown of the French empire Wild beehive Honeycomb Honey Barrel Shagreen, VII-XV places Merchant Medal III level Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
l:
Kuku Industries

So no to bread then. Pity i had come up with a slogan for our brand new bread "Bread Pitt - Love what you eat" 

29.06.2015, 15:12

Last time edited : 29.06.2015, 15:14

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
l:
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

Let's do this regarding projects:  Everyone throw out ideas.  I'll collect those and ones already mentioned, then we can decide what to explore first through a vote or discussion.  Think of projects the bigger and smaller companies can help with, because we have both.

In parallel, let's work together on the contest for pres and tenders. 

29.06.2015, 15:36

TyStuFF
Five years with Virtonomics
Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Santa Claus Santa Claus Santa Claus Père Noël Père Noël Père Noël
Père Noël Père Noël Joulupukki Joulupukki Joulupukki Olentzero Olentzero Olentzero
Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk
Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Tovlis babua Tovlis babua
Tovlis babua For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Santander Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Founder of the city Rhodes Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health
Five years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

G_Money33
In parallel, let's work together on the contest for pres and tenders.
Talking about the contest for presidents makes me sad To you I neglected my Lien account, now I'm too old to join it in the future!

Anyway, count me in for any project, once my qualifications are grown there's probably a spot available for me in the corporation, since I have no use at all at this pointVery we! But once I do have a use I probably will focus for 100% on corporation activities.

Considering the fact that I'll join the contest for presidents any time soon on Mary, I'll be able in the future to partially invest some of the VIRT prizes into an uncommon renewable resource on Lien solely for corporation/tender purposes.Very we! 

29.06.2015, 15:47

Wonson
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

Well, I hope managers can reserve the next free slot for TyStuff. He is someone I can recommend, if he has enough time to play on both servers. 

29.06.2015, 20:02

G_Money33
l:
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

TyStuff, you're next in line!  for now, feel free to hang in this thread and take part in corp activities.

Dr. D, get your management qualification up so we can get more players in To you 

30.06.2015, 02:18

TyStuFF
Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Santa Claus Santa Claus Santa Claus Père Noël Père Noël Père Noël
Père Noël Père Noël Joulupukki Joulupukki Joulupukki Olentzero Olentzero Olentzero
Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk
Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Tovlis babua Tovlis babua
Tovlis babua For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Santander Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Founder of the city Rhodes Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health
Five years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

As a corp activity I currently can play hockey with gardening equipment as a hockey stick and riding a bicycle while holding a toy in my other hand and wearing a sombrero, researching and selling all this at the same time for the sole purpose of raising the qualification.

My interest goes the most towards tender/contest fun in group efforts, and will fully utilize my koalafications for corporation purposes. Apart from that I'm mainly planning to be a bit of a follower, since you already shoot many good ideas (knowing myself I probably will loose this follower mentality and annoy you with the weirdest ideas anyway).

In three months I'll dump a nice farm or plantation somewhere; As brought up earlier, getting some supplies for the more uncommon restaurants specializations seems a great idea to me. Probably that might cause us to win some great prizes. 

30.06.2015, 09:56

Gendalf04
l:
Kuku Industries

TyStuFF
I currently can play hockey with gardening equipment as a hockey stick and riding a bicycle while holding a toy in my other hand and wearing a sombrero
Nice one.

Made a little research. At the beginning if tech. is minimal, worker efficiency in sombrero production is worse then in bread pro. Revenue return from 1 worker is a meagre 4,000 $. But if tech is great proportion increases up to 5 times. Umbrella pro. seems a better choice as it lands 10,000 from a worker but revenue increment in line with tech. improvement doesn't seem to be as great as in sombrero pro.

Don't be swayed by my calculations as I'm just pretending to be a Pro in PROduction. 

1.07.2015, 20:50

Nitron1
Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Nitron International

i will be take part in tenders from the next update. Those who want to help me with tenders plz pm. Iam looking for advice and stuffs which can help me win the tenders.
I have won some qualification tenders but never the ones which gives virts. 

2.07.2015, 01:04

Last time edited : 2.07.2015, 15:34

TyStuFF

@Gendalf04,
Probably you're right, I haven't done any significant research on it, I just merely produce stuff for qualification purposes.
And well it's not very bad to pretend you are a proSo-so

@Nitron1,
It's comparable to the qualification tenders, but the competition is harder and you need to approach it quite aggressive if the expectations of high competition is significant.
If you're planning to do any particular tender, just ask for some advice.

Are you guys maybe interested in creating a corporation Skype group, to quickly chat about interesting ideas? I realize, if you have no experience with Skype, it might not sound very interesting/useful, but in my experience it can be a very great platform to communicate.
(Anyone who uses skype can always send me a message with your skype ID) 

2.07.2015, 18:09

Nitron1
l:
Nitron International

i have a question
What is the best way to increase the service level of a store, is it by hiring more store employee or increasing their qualification? 

List of forums -> Lien-> In Flames We Trust – Corp Thread