Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Introduce yourself here

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 13.08.2009, 16:23

Last time edited : 29.05.2010, 09:34

VLTrader

It's interesting for me (and I suppose not only for me) what people play virtonomics. Who are they? Students, workers or maybe scientists? What for are u playing virta? Is it only game for u or perhaps smth more(like simulator of real economic and u could make useful findings for real life). So I offer u to answer some questions:

1. Your name
2. Your country, city
3. What are u?
4. Your age(if (your_sex == female) {u may not to answer} Very we!)
5. Languages u could speak
6. About yourself
7. Why do u like this game
8. Your aim in this game
9. Maybe smth elseWell

U may answer all this questions in free style.
Thanks u for answers.

Message list:  

1.06.2010, 11:11

rapatzzo
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Iulian Corporation

1. Iulian Trofin
2. Romania, Tirgu Neamt
3. Assistent manager
4. 31(male)
5. French, english and of course romanian..Well
6. ALike this game....and I triyed a lot of games..
7. It's complicated
8. Be better everyday
9. I do not nunderstand why they do not add more contries...That would attract more and more players 

6.06.2010, 15:10

greenEffect
Nine years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
n:
GreenEffect Ltd.

1. HanJie
2. Malaysia, KL
3. Student in a materialized uni/college
4. 23, boy
5. Broken languages (cantonese, mandarin, english, malay) - warning! You may not understand what I spoke about
6. Weak n' thin, always get self annoyed by others
7. The game's uniqueness
8. Farm money!
9. Moody.  Pancake 

7.06.2010, 18:13

dirtysound

Hello there.

1. My name is Taylan EVREN.
2. I'm from İzmir/TURKEY.
3. What am I? I don't know to be honest. Well
4. I'm male and 28 years old.
5. I speak english except my mothertongue.
6. I'm a foreign trader in Turkey and just back from the army which is a law for Turkish males and looking for a job right away in real.
7. I like this game cause I like to deal with economics and business.
8. My aim is getting used to the game as quick as it is possible. I know nothing about it yet. Well

Someone could help me please about the operation that is going around in the game ?
Maybe you could add me on messenger. Thank you already now.

mtaylan.evren@hotmail.com ...  

9.06.2010, 09:22

spring_onions
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

1. Joseph
2. Rizal, Philippines
3. Altar server, event planner, professional slackerVery we!
4. 21, M
5. English, Tagalog, Japanese
6. Friendly, LOTR geek, anime lover, always curious about stuff, and has a terrible eyesight because of too much gaming.
7. I like Virto simply 'cause of its simulation of real life business.
8. I just want to have fun. 

17.06.2010, 20:39.     Subject: Iceman_sf & Scandia Corporation

Last time edited : 24.07.2010, 19:22

Iceman_sf
Five years with Virtonomics

Hello everybody. I wanna take the chance to introduce myself and my freshly set up "Scandia Corporation".

1. My name is Stefan, but I'm used to use my nick "Iceman" in the web.
2. Currently I'm living in Umeå in North Sweden.
3. Oh yes in deed, I'm a scientist.
4. male, 30 years old
5. german, english, swedish
6. Something about myself? OK, so I like to play some business related games in the web. That is something completely different to my profession, but it fits with my additional interests.
7. Right now I can't say whether I like that game. I need some time and success.
8. The first aim is to establish a running business. Than I can see and decide what to do with my virtual millions.
9. If you are looking for a structured and reliable partner in north europe, don't hesitate and contact the management of "Scandia Corporation"

Enjoy the game and imagine a reality! 

12.07.2010, 16:29

blifter
Four years with Virtonomics

1. Steve
2. UK, Newbury
3. recently made redundant retail managerI am malicious
4. M32
5. Only English (sorry)
6. It's quite strange really.  I don't like money and try to avoid it as much as possible! Self sufficiency is the way forward.
7. It's so addictive!!!
8. To be a success.
9. Will there ever be a day when I don't feel the need to spend hours each day running my virtual business?  Do I really want to get a new job, or should I just absorb myself in to this crazy new world I have discoveredI roll! 

13.07.2010, 07:53

FutureBrands
Thirteen years With Virtonomics
m:
FutureBrands Industries

hi everyone,

1. Barb
2. Philippines, I hope I'm not the only one playing
3. The Eternal Student
4. 30, female
5. English, Tagalog + lots of other dialects
6. About yourself
7. I love online games, but this the best game I've come across by far and it's the only one i'm playing now..
8. I just started about 3 weeks ago, and restarted so many times that I find myself not being able to participate in some contests Tears This time around though, I hoping to just survive and make the right decisions. [/size] 

23.08.2010, 08:51

GasRaps

- Hi to everybody ,. my name is Konstantin .

- I live in Athens (Hellas) the last 8 years , but there is a backround of places i have lived : Switzerland - Zurich (was born there in lived till 11 years old) ,.. Corfu Island (Hellas) , Karlsruhe & Nuernberg (Germany) , and Athens in the period of my Studies too .

- I'm an employed Dental Technition , and i also develop a business in the feald of Interactive Commerce .

- I'm a male (as you can seeWell ) ,.. and i'm just a little bit over 29 years old ,. so i'm 43   Very we!

- I speak German , Greek and English (at the moment)

- Well, .. about my self ,... i'm still a single ,..  going to a Gym 4-5 times /week  doing Bodybuilding , reeding books (Economy , Business , Leadership , Personal Development ,.... ) , and i like to do more things , like Sailing (as i did in the past) , traveling ,.. ect. , but at the moment there is no time for that (and it is also not the right time for that) .

- I can'nt say much about this game , i started 2 days ago ,.. at the moment it lookes very interesting and as much as i saw , very similar to the real live ,...
So , i can't say that i have some specific aims for the game ,.. i do'nt know yet how big it can be (i quess it can be huge , if i'm right) ,... and i do'nt know also , how much avelable time i will have for it ,.. or how much time it will be required to "invest" on this game . We will see,... Well 

1.09.2010, 12:41.     Subject: hi

wolfie3556
Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover

1) wolfie

2) Australia, bendigo

3) lab assistant

4) 51 male

5)english and german

6) enjoy a whole range of things. just started to get into ceramics and growing geraniums

7) love strategy games. played a few where you have to fight but to time consuming

8) see how far i can go. first target is top 500 and then 100, 75. i just have to see as other have been playing longer   then me

9) a share market sounds good or some sort of investment you can make if you got money to put aside 

15.09.2010, 15:07

Last time edited : 15.09.2010, 15:08

Shaytanov
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

1. Vasily

2. Russia, Nakhodka, previously Norway, Kirkenes, more than previously Russia Arkhangelsk. Well

3. Planning engineer right now.

4. 26 male

5. Russian English Norwegian

6. Straight and easy. Father of best son, husband of prettiest woman Heart.

7. This one is something what takes me to think more than rest, takes not much time, and most thing is a lot of nice mates around. Cheers!

8. Team play is the main priority, rest is attachment. Here

9.  Here Looking for a team players on marylien. 

if you bullshit the bullshit a bullshit - bullshit it proper.

20.09.2010, 05:53

AviTohir
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania

Anto Tohir

I'm from Indonesia, Jakarta.

Got my own buss.

Don't ask me this question Very we!

Indonesia and English.

Have one son and the other one coming up in 7 more mths Very we!

Know this game from FB, now kinda adicted lolz, the other word I just LuV this game.

Trying to produce everything, see hat happen from there ( now, my Q cant keep up )

To all newbies (including me) : I read and apply all the suggestions from this forum, and got my my first VIRT
and game point which I didn't know. thanks to this forum.

just a silly questions to all these Pro; how could you guys can play more than one realms ? I even cant keep up with one realm. I've to leave Lien............. sorry to all the clients, prety sorry. 

24.09.2010, 15:10.     Subject: noob

garmalingga

Hello, Everyone

1. Lingga, Male
2. Indonesia, Jakarta
3. Worker
4. 25
5. Indonesian, English
6. newbieVery we!
7. still i cannot decide if I like this game or not, lol
8. Having Fun through learning somethin' new 

24.09.2010, 20:47

Last time edited : 24.09.2010, 20:50

ConradPhilips

1. Colin
2. Scotland, Dundee
3. Male
4. 27
5. English/Dundonian lolI roll!
6. Dad of 2 kids and Fiance of 1 beautiful womanHeart
7. Good fun to see wether my decisions were right from the day before =)
8. I want to build a huge successful company, big stores, big supplier.
9. I also like Call Of Duty lolSo-so 

5.10.2010, 23:50

BoingBoing

Hi Everyone. Just joined Virtonomics recently!

1. Ash Flash. (Yes, Ash Flash)
2. Ottawa, Canada
3. Um...I am who I am. Well
4. Age 27, Male
5. English
6. I am a sound engineer student with entrepreneurial endeavours
7. I like this game because it settles that entrepreneurial spirit until I am able to do it in real life Very we!
8. My aim in this game is to just play and get $$$!
9. 9. There is no any banking system in game Not so 

11.10.2010, 20:09

Dhalios
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

1. Naglis
2. Vilnius, Lithuania
3. Student, civil engineering
4. Male, 21
5. Lithuanian, english
6. Single, love traveling and poker
7. Huge strategy fan, especially turn based, when it's all about decisions, and not how fast can you make them.
8. To create a virtual megacorporation, of course Well
9. I just looove business simulations 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Introduce yourself here