Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Introduce yourself here

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 13.08.2009, 16:23

Last time edited : 29.05.2010, 09:34

VLTrader

It's interesting for me (and I suppose not only for me) what people play virtonomics. Who are they? Students, workers or maybe scientists? What for are u playing virta? Is it only game for u or perhaps smth more(like simulator of real economic and u could make useful findings for real life). So I offer u to answer some questions:

1. Your name
2. Your country, city
3. What are u?
4. Your age(if (your_sex == female) {u may not to answer} Very we!)
5. Languages u could speak
6. About yourself
7. Why do u like this game
8. Your aim in this game
9. Maybe smth elseWell

U may answer all this questions in free style.
Thanks u for answers.

Message list:  

2.11.2010, 13:39

asgharali

1. Asghar ali
2.Pakistan
3.doctor
4.24 male
5. english , urdu
6. enjoying person
7. just for fun
8 enjoy 

7.11.2010, 11:07

Last time edited : 7.11.2010, 11:09

Jaybo
Six years with Virtonomics

1. Jay Franswa
2. Australia, Sydney
3. Architect- have a degree and diploma
4. 28
5. English
6. I have recently started my architecture business JS Design studio and I am passionate about contemporary design.
7. It is fun and maybe I can learn something, also have interest in business
8. to have fun and I also love strategy games
9. I am starting to become very interested in business after studying a general education business course at university 
An artist is not a special kind of person, but a person is a special kind of artist

7.11.2010, 19:13

erevion
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

1. Steven Liew
2. Singapore
3. IT Consultant
4. 26 Male
5. English, Chinese, and picking up Japanese now
6. Single, love games and reading
7. Interested to start my own business, and Virtonomics is as close a sim can get Very we!
8. To help others and maintain a good community for everyone. And to manage a mega-company!
9. Contact me @ shanwoon@hotmail.com ... (MSN). I only play on Lien though I have both Mary and Lien accounts Well 

8.11.2010, 18:13

Last time edited : 8.11.2010, 18:14

jherraezmelo

hello everyone!!

1. Jose Herraez
2. Spain, Madrid
3. student
4. im 16 years old and male
5. i speak spanish,english, and portuguese fluently and write them all.
6. trying to do my best at college and go to a hotel management university in switzerland.
7. i have always enjoyed playing business games as is a real time simulation.
8. to do my best and be 1 of the top players.

contact me in skype through herraez2

hope to enjoy and meet new people!!
Very we! 
Jose Herraez

24.11.2010, 10:04

mmmpp
Macedonian Bronze amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion Appolo in turquoise Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian silver coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

1. Pavel
2. Ukraine, Uzhgorod
3. I had a different professions , related with IT technologies
4. male, 26
5. Ukrainian, Russian, English (Hungarian a little)
6. In love with cars, PC and beautiful girls (and, as you already understood, I love to joke So-so)
7. because this game is for smart people and do not require much time )))
8. 9. ... etc. 

30.11.2010, 02:27

Tee_Bickle
Egypt retail leader Thirteen years With Virtonomics Coral Coral Mask Mask Mask Mask
Italy retail leader Shock-worker of Virtonomics Swedish profile Swedish profile Père Noël Olentzero Julebukk Sinterklaas
Tovlis babua Biology teacher Biology teacher Biology teacher Biology teacher Biology teacher Physics teacher "Point and shoot"
Chewing gum Fishing spoon Brazil retail leader Gold SIM Kindergarten's Leader Festive glasses Festive glasses Festive glasses
Jubilee Ten Angola retail leader Bastille Key Bastille Key Bastille Key Bastille Key Double corporate chevron Mandarin duck
Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Denmark retail leader World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Mechanic USA retail leader Mexico retail leader Ball of Costa Rica Argentina retail leader Cuba retail leader Common amphora of Heraklion Greece retail leader
Doomsday Calendar Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Restaurateur Medicaster Top Technologist Retail Elite
Fitness Tycoon Top Social Ranking United Kingdom retail leader Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Turkey retail leader
South Africa retail leader World's retail leader Leader in technologies
m:
Bickle International

1. C.J.
2. Netherlands, Leiden
3. Civil Servant
4. male, 44
5. Dutch, English, German
6. I'm fund of turn-based strategic board games and computer games. I was betatester for the game Capitalism IIVery we! of Trevor Chan 10 years ago .... time flies  Very we!
7. Because this game is even better than Capitalism II
8. No idea where this ends ... 

9.12.2010, 17:40.     Subject: Good fun

Payorautona

The most important in life ... Entertain fun. He sang as a lionized singer. I wonder if you be aware who I mean?

In any case, with such a objective is registered to this forum 
The most important in life ... Entertain fun. He sang as a lionized singer. I wonder if you be aware who I mean?

In any case, with such a objective is registered to this forum

13.12.2010, 10:58

jorge5

hows it going everybody?!!

1.Jorge
2. united states california
3.first year college student looking to get an MBA
4. 19, male
5. Fluent in both English and spanish
6. always EAGER to learn something new especially if it is business related
7. feels like a really good game to learn business and to be able to contact and speak with like minded people!
8. to have fun Well

looking to meet some new people! 
Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.
Salvador Dali

29.12.2010, 01:24

jarom_moroni

1. Jarom Rush
2. USA, Rexburg
3. Student, studying business management, business owner
4. 28
5. English, little German, little Sign Language
6. I am helping to design some college courses involving entrepreneurship and business start-ups. I am trying this game out to see if we should include it in our program.
7. I like this game because it isn't easy to figure out right away. It seems pretty complex. Almost like real life Very we!
8. My aim is to help people around the world learn to go into business for themselves. 
jarom_moroni

29.12.2010, 01:25

SteveWright572
Two years with Virtonomics
m:
Wright International

1. Your name: Stephen
2. Your country, city: UK
3. What are u?: Unemployed
4. Your age: 22 Male
5. Languages u could speak: English
6. About yourself: Im 6ft 1 and I like to fly remote control helicopters.
7. Why do u like this game: Its original, and im into business.
8. Your aim in this game: To lean money management, and to expand my knowledge of the business world 

7.01.2011, 18:36

VincentB
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

1. Vincent
2. Netherlands
3. Student
4. Male
5. English, dutch
6. Newbie who is trying to find out this game
7. It looks complicated and I like the challenge of becoming good at it.
8. Getting a great company and have fun.
9. if you wanna be my tutor or just wanna give advice add vinnieblaak@hotmail.com ... on msn. 

10.01.2011, 16:47

Last time edited : 20.01.2011, 20:11

MewGull
Six years with Virtonomics Tiara of the participant of Miss Virtonomics-2011

1. Irina
2. Belarus - Japan
3. Economist, accountant, finance consultant....
4. 32 %)
5. English, Russian
6. I'm pretty independent woman, it makes difficulties sometimes ))
7. Oh. It's interesting simulator of real life )
8. Have fun and got management skills Well))
9. Just started at Mary. 
Keep smiling - it makes people wonder what you've been up to

18.01.2011, 13:35

BLendbeqiri
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics

1.Blend Beqiri
2.Kosova
3. Student in Economy
4. Age 19.Male
5.Albanian . English
6. I want to be a  Menager and maybe start my own company
7.You can learn a lot from this game
8. To have icome 100mil for now
Well 

26.01.2011, 03:25

robyniscool
Two years with Virtonomics
m:
VENTURE RPS

1. Rob
2. Canada, Winnipeg
3. University Student, Pursuing a degree in engineering.
4. Age 20, male.
5. Im fluent in both english and french.
6. Im a pretty cool person who enjoys meeting people and making friends. Well
7. Think it is really a great place to learn about the basics of doing business and economics.
8. My aim in this game is to gain insight into how business and economics work. 

27.01.2011, 21:51

Last time edited : 27.01.2011, 21:57

Superthinker
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

1. Qi Yang
2. England, Cambridge/ Nanjing China
3. Student doing Physics
4. Age: 22
5. English, Chinese, a little bit of German
6. Well, it's me.
7. Learning and practicing basic Economics/ Business.
8. Best wine and electronics producer in Mary. 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Introduce yourself here