Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Introduce yourself here

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 13.08.2009, 16:23

Last time edited : 29.05.2010, 09:34

VLTrader

It's interesting for me (and I suppose not only for me) what people play virtonomics. Who are they? Students, workers or maybe scientists? What for are u playing virta? Is it only game for u or perhaps smth more(like simulator of real economic and u could make useful findings for real life). So I offer u to answer some questions:

1. Your name
2. Your country, city
3. What are u?
4. Your age(if (your_sex == female) {u may not to answer} Very we!)
5. Languages u could speak
6. About yourself
7. Why do u like this game
8. Your aim in this game
9. Maybe smth elseWell

U may answer all this questions in free style.
Thanks u for answers.

Message list:  

11.02.2016, 21:36

Viraxje
Six years with Virtonomics
Elm Leaning Tower Portugal soccer ball Masquerade wig Jubilee Ten Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Wild beehive The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Eight years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Viraxje Ltd.
m:
Viraxje Industries

1. Joost
2. Amsterdam, NL
3. Student
4. 23
5. Dutch, English, German
6. Started playing last year, never much active on the forums. Currently living in Amsterdam finishing my studies, afterwards it's time to conquer to world!
7. Creating something
8. Achieve some Turnover Top10's, -> Retail/Autorepairs/Restaurant
9. This game needs a proper chat which is always on main screen, would increase the communication between players a lot. 

20.03.2016, 14:35

mount2010

1. I'm not gonna say. Protecting personal infomation To you.
2. Singapore, Singapore
3. Student
4. 14 (male) Yes, I know, young players are rare/ too common on Virtonomics... (I can't imagine others being involved, though.)
5. English, Mandarin
6. Finally started playing seriously, this is my 3rd reset...
7. This is the only serious business simulation that allows you enough freedom to make your own company.
8. Grow as large as I can?
9. Agree with above; this game needs a proper chat. 

26.04.2016, 13:38

LucasWatt
Two years with Virtonomics
l:
Haunted Monkey Enterprises
m:
Haunted Monkey Enterprises

My name is Lucas and I am new to this game but am planning on being active daily. I'm enjoying the game immensely so far but am looking for some buddies also new-ish to the game to interact with! About me, I am from New Zealand but am currently doing research in Fijian squatter settlements. I am a huge NBA fan and enjoy astronomy/star gazing.

My goals for the game is to start a fledgling newspaper and book empire, both in terms of production and sales. Maybe somebody who I connect with will have compatible goals, for instance someone that can use wood that I produce while supplying me with dyes ect. I am currently basing my business up in the Baltic states of Finland and Latvia. My business is called "Haunted Monkey Enterprises". I am also based on the Mary realm

I speak English and some German and I am 26! 
This company is run by a monkey who is haunted by past business failures. He is motivated to achieve some business success in this new venture.

21.09.2016, 05:45

kjordan
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
m:
Borealis

1. Jordan
2. US, Northern Arizona
3. Teach high school business, journalism, and graphic design
4. Old enough to vote
5. English, German, Thai, Kannada
6. I was a graphic designer who got an MBA. I had a marketing career in Silicon Valley that I left in 2009 to go travel the world. I lived in Thailand off my video game content design skills for a few years, then founded a product packaging design startup in India for a few more. Then felt the calling to be a teacher. Now I teach a broad range of career skills to mostly Native American high school students.
7. I love RPGs. This game happens to fill a void in my life because I choose to teach instead of use my MBA to get rich.
8. Entertain myself. Make shiny things. 

29.09.2016, 15:52

pm4live
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

1. Your name yves
2. Your country, city biel bienne swiss
3. What are u? dealer
4. Your age(if (your_sex == female) {u may not to answer} Very we!) men
5. Languages u could speak german englisch
6. About yourself 1988 was born
7. Why do u like this game i love economy simulation
8. Your aim in this game hormon drug seller #1 ;-)
9. Maybe smth elseWell ... sorry my englisch 

3.10.2016, 02:59.     Subject: Introduction

Feefifoo
Three years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics

1. Aaron
2. USA, NC, Raleigh
3. Student
4. 23
5. English
6. I work on computers and programming the next invention, But planning ahead. Well
7. I like how you can track the performance of the business and the market.
8. I would like to continue working with others and growing relationships.
9. I plan to incorporate more business games in the future. 

21.12.2016, 13:42.     Subject: Intro

Haze204
l:
Joxer Limited

-Jamie Hayes

-Manitoba,Canada

-I work in Affiliate Marketing

-Male

-English

-Lived in Manitoba,Canada all my life.I'm ex military it was my first job.I've always been interested in learning about business cause my parents ran a company for many years.I myself do online marketing and i just started with that.The company i'm with has an online store,an auction site and games to play.

-I saw this game and i want to play to have a basic understanding of how things work on a bigger scale.

-With the game i hope to meet people and have fun learning how to make an empire. 

22.06.2017, 11:51.     Subject: welcome

halinar8
One year with Virtonomics

Hi everyone
1. Halina
2. Poland, current UK
3. student
5. English and Polish
6. analysing of the situation, especially in the business matter, sport, literature, music
7. It is learning the real situation of the business on the market and is similar to my interesting
8. I want to practicing the calculating of prices in the simulating game what can be helpful in the real life
9. It is fantastic idea this game although not easy in practice. I am open in the challenges so I would like to learn a lot with you. Thank you for the possibility. 

3.08.2017, 21:22

amirsid29

1. Amir
2. Singapore
3. An accounting student
4. Boy, 19 years old
5. English, Hindi
6. Political games
7. I don't know, win the elections as many times I can
8. I intend to understand accounting better. 

12.02.2019, 15:03.     Subject: Mary player intro

Last time edited : 12.02.2019, 15:07

deekster
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
m:
able 1

Hi everyone

Derek
Australia
Inventor/Gardener/Retailer

Mary Realm.

Playing to win ...... 

25.12.2019, 21:15

TyStuFF
Five years with Virtonomics
Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Santa Claus Santa Claus Santa Claus Père Noël Père Noël Père Noël
Père Noël Père Noël Joulupukki Joulupukki Joulupukki Olentzero Olentzero Olentzero
Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk
Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Tovlis babua Tovlis babua
Tovlis babua For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Santander Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Founder of the city Rhodes Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health
Five years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Every new player who introduces themselves in this topic will get a sponsorship offer from meVery we!

Also I'm available for any questions, so I can guide you towards a successful virtual enterprise! 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Introduce yourself here