Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Introduce yourself here

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 13.08.2009, 16:23

Last time edited : 29.05.2010, 09:34

VLTrader

It's interesting for me (and I suppose not only for me) what people play virtonomics. Who are they? Students, workers or maybe scientists? What for are u playing virta? Is it only game for u or perhaps smth more(like simulator of real economic and u could make useful findings for real life). So I offer u to answer some questions:

1. Your name
2. Your country, city
3. What are u?
4. Your age(if (your_sex == female) {u may not to answer} Very we!)
5. Languages u could speak
6. About yourself
7. Why do u like this game
8. Your aim in this game
9. Maybe smth elseWell

U may answer all this questions in free style.
Thanks u for answers.

Message list:  

19.01.2010, 23:33

Last time edited : 20.01.2010, 03:41

casser
Nine years with Virtonomics

casser

1. casser or Kafziel (my true name is not important)
2. Slovenia, Europe
3. 26
4. false Well
5. English, all Balkan languages, little German
6. Optimizer, skilled in mathematics and physics, economy is my hobby
7. It is realistic
8. Getting a realistic "touch" of economics... maybe I will run a worldwide company someday Well
9. special thanks to turkbostjan, who helped me to start and prosper 

20.01.2010, 00:17

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

9. special thanks to bostjanturk, who helped me to start and prosper

thanks for this...nnice to hear something like this ;) 

20.01.2010, 02:46

eVVe
Six years with Virtonomics

lolz Well

Nice to have you here ! 

29.01.2010, 06:10

IvanLKW

Hi, everyone ^^
Nice meeting u guys :-)

1) Ivan
2) Malaysia, Petaling Jaya
3) Undergraduate Students, Manufacturing Engineering 2nd year
4) 22 years old, M
5) English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Malay
6) Just a simple guys who loves to learn about business and a fans of Robert Kiyosaki, author of Rich Dad Poor Dad.
7) It's great place to get started in opening ur business here, here we can make all the mistake we want, and learn from it. Where as in the real world, a mistake can cause a company bankrupt overnight.
8) Trying to get the big picture of business system.

Anyway, good luck to everyone :-) 

29.01.2010, 08:11

eVVe

Lets have fun Well
Pm Orr, yu kuo ni yau meh yeh meng tai !! 

30.01.2010, 13:26

Last time edited : 30.01.2010, 13:27

lkrause
Seven years with Virtonomics

1. Llewellyn
2. South Africa, Durban
3. Area Manager, Bcom Marketing Management Degree
4. 34
5. English, Afrikaans, Bit of German
7. Like online simulator type games and this the best one online so far
8. Become one of the TOP 20 Companies and meet some new people 

2.02.2010, 21:27

eVVe

Plz do not put ur personal money making ad here !!! 

2.02.2010, 22:12

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

eVVE, user was warned and blocked for 1 day. Tnx for caring ;) 

4.02.2010, 14:57

Last time edited : 4.02.2010, 14:59

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

Mike1
lol

Mike, and can you please write some lines about you? Well (in form of this thread) To wink
Because imho it is very low probability that you are the child located in your profile (at present time) 

5.02.2010, 10:17

Last time edited : 25.02.2015, 02:58

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Single corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

1. Mike
2. Earthling
3. happy and free
4. not to young not to old
5. English, German
6. i like researching, organising, planning, calculating .. you name it
7. its therapy for my OCD
8. having fun, see where its going 

23.02.2010, 18:45

Last time edited : 23.02.2010, 18:48

VertexKID

Hi! Anyone from Poland here??? I need a lot of help here but im not good in english Not so 

13.03.2010, 13:59

vadimgor
Seven years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
n:
vadimgor Limited

1. Vadim
2. Israel, Netania
3. SW Expert, Software and solutions for Telecom companies
4. male,48
5. Russian,Hebrew,English
6. Strategy games addict
7. Many challenges and ways to play the game, not much time consuming.
8. I am at very first steps of the game so would like to get a stable average profit
9. Hmm.... Glad to met new friends, I believe personal contacts is an important key to the success in the game... and in RL as well Well 

17.03.2010, 23:17

Last time edited : 17.03.2010, 23:18

m:
Donetsk Indusry Group

1. Your name - My name is Sergey
2. Your country, city - I'm from Ukraine, Donetsk
3. What are u? - Mining engineer but now working by mechanician for mechanic plant
4. Your age(if - male, 24 years old
5. Languages u could speak - russian (native), ukrainian (almost native), english (just learning)
6. About yourself - I don't know anything about me Well
7. Why do u like this game -  I like because it's so interesting
8. Your aim in this game - I like communicating with other people especialy from other countries
9. Maybe smth elseWell - Will be pleasant play with you Well 

19.03.2010, 06:26.     Subject: i have no idea abt this game

Jick2

first, i m jick too ( mostly call me JICK)
i m 19th
actually i m a engineering student but interesting in business and i just join Very we!
i speak English
Only one request.... HELP ME OUT!!!! 
Jix corporation

4.04.2010, 15:51

Travalgar

1. Ulet Natalius
2. Indonesia, Surabaya (It's available on Lien!)
3. A student in Industrial Engineering
4. 20 this year, male
5. English, Indonesian, Javanese, Malaysian, even Singlish!
6. I'm drawn to this game by the promise that I can get real money from it.
7. So damn easy to play </sarcasm>
8. To expand my business into something profitable in the real world.
9. Damn, this game is so unfriendly to beginners! No guides/walkthroughs for beginners at all! Expand the Wiki, please! 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Introduce yourself here