Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Corporate Contract List

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 10.02.2020, 22:25

Last time edited : 14.02.2020, 23:24

el09sjs
Twelve years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor The tender collider, VII-XV places
m:
Bio.

I believe it would be a great idea to introduce a corporate contract list and would positively develop corporate game play.
Problem: Market contracts can be increased over time and in line with limits. This can be used to exploit unwary and busy players.
Needs: The idea should be able to spot when this happens cancel / pause that contract and address who can do it.
Idea: A list of external companies members of the corporation hold contracts with. An option to pause / cancel all offending contracts (activated by officials). Individual players could choose to un-pause their contracts resume their supply of goods and activate a cool down period.
Comment: I’m not against contract prices ever increasing because it is an interesting dynamic. Or companies not being allowed to fail. I believe this works best at cooperate level because there is an element of care / co-operation there.    

Message list:  

16.04.2020, 16:48

el09sjs
Twelve years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor The tender collider, VII-XV places
m:
Bio.

Bump... 

16.04.2020, 17:48

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin
Beauty set Perfume Coral Killer Whale Shark Octopus Octopus Turtle
Starfish Dentist Triple corporate chevron Three years with Virtonomics

el09sjs
Bump...

Bumps on the head. Your ravings are of no interest to anyone. 

16.04.2020, 17:57

el09sjs
m:
Bio.

Bump... no one is listening. 

17.04.2020, 02:59

Last time edited : 17.04.2020, 03:13

FLP01
Seven years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Merit for the Italy of level III Founder of Victoria (CS) Founder of Seychelles Virtonomics Philanthropist 3rd class Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition
l:
Providence Limited
n:
Providence Limited
m:
Providence Limited

SchmatkoA
Yah? And you forgot how Drake stole tens of thousands of certificates from Voland when he refused to free markets for him?

OmG!!1!!, It DOeSN'T MaTTeR WhAT i DId, LooK aT WHaT He Did1?1!!1

This has basically been your whole argument.

Accept you did something wrong.

Hopefully, the admins will see everything we have all been posting and actually decide to fix this problem. Raising the price of a good is a normal thing in both the game and the real economy. But I'm starting to think the situation going on at the moment is abnormal and does not accurately reflect the real world economy. This is a simulator after all. Players have been making good and valid arguments that this would not happen in the real world. And if it does, then I am not aware of it and would be interested to find out more.

Wonson made a good point:

Wonson
Why the daily new price, and not the initial price, is the basis of validation of the next day price? I sign a contract to buy something for $100±10%. So the contract should be automatically cancelled if the price exceeds the limits ($90-$110).

This meaning:

10% maximum increase from the initial price

Not 10% maximum increase week on week. This allows for exponential growth.

I think we could have a system which incorporates both, which would allow for organic price appreciation but which is constained within a bigger structure, so a player would not be allowed to abuse the system. I am not sure how this would work. 

17.04.2020, 09:34

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin

FLP01

OmG!!1!!, It DOeSN'T MaTTeR WhAT i DId, LooK aT WHaT He Did1?1!!1

Wonson
Why the daily new price, and not the initial price, is the basis of validation of the next day price? I sign a contract to buy something for $100±10%. So the contract should be automatically cancelled if the price exceeds the limits ($90-$110).

This meaning:

I think we could have a system which incorporates both, which would allow for organic price appreciation but which is constained within a bigger structure, so a player would not be allowed to abuse the system. I am not sure how this would work.

Do you want you to not receive a negative response to your actions? Will not work.

And what sways above the cited sentence, I have to say the following. Logic is not your forte. Such conditions have already been implemented. But you and people like you with persistence, which is worthy of a better application, continue to eat the cactus and yell about your own stupidity Ridiculously

Have you ever wondered why I buy a product only at the price that tired me? Or do you think no one tried to trick me? Cheerfully 

17.04.2020, 11:32

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
One year with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

FLP01

Wonson

This meaning:

The good thing is: it already exists: you can set a maximum price in $. You do need to click, however. So, if admin could be so kind to help us out a little and set the $ price limit as default, rather than the 10% increase per day, we'd all be happy, no?

Beware though: contracts you start today might get cancelled in a few months because of normal price increases. Maybe even because the quality of the supplier increased. Everything would just be so much easier if nobody abused the system... But hey, that's game theory: I find this very interesting :-) 

19.08.2020, 08:48

Last time edited : 19.08.2020, 08:48

el09sjs
Total nonsense ... the effect would not be instantaneous!

Indeed, the effect is not instantaneous. But it turned out to be the opposite of what you intended to achieve Really? My corporation tops the rating of corporations' activity, and your corporation has moved down from 2nd place, active members are leaving it Really? Congratulations, great result of your efforts I roll! 

19.08.2020, 11:29

Last time edited : 19.08.2020, 11:30

el09sjs
m:
Bio.

Congratulations, you've bought your way to the top, great achievement! To you 

19.08.2020, 15:25

Last time edited : 19.08.2020, 15:26

You are talking nonsense again. It was about the effectiveness of the trade blockade system. And about the inadmissibility of giving the head of the corporation such leverage. I turned out to be right, your sanctions hit your own corporation and did me no harm. But your corporation, as a result of its own sanctions (including), went to the bottom. But for some reason I'm not surprised that you do not admit that you are wrong Ridiculously 

19.08.2020, 17:01

el09sjs
m:
Bio.

More delusional gibberish. It is so sad that you grasp at incidental points and then say it "proves" you right. Yes 

19.08.2020, 19:36

No, it's sad when the obvious facts are denied. The despotism of your president led to the collapse of the corporation. Well, disagreements over the sanctions also played a role. And if you give such a despot such a powerful tool? 

19.08.2020, 20:59

el09sjs
m:
Bio.

Delusional, plain and simple. You don't know what your talking about. 

21.08.2020, 13:59

My words are supported by facts. Your words are confirmed by your blah blah blah. So it's pretty obvious who doesn't understand Ridiculously Well, or pretends Ridiculously 

21.08.2020, 19:30

Last time edited : 21.08.2020, 19:32

el09sjs
m:
Bio.

We all understand perfectly what your doing and as I said your "facts" are incidental points. Yes I suggest to stick to commenting on your own corporation, as clearly you don't know anything about mine. Spare us all your endless blah blah blah 

22.08.2020, 10:45

Of course, all facts are blah blah blah and accidents  But blah blah blah - these are facts. I roll! Isn't it funny yourself? Ridiculously 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Corporate Contract List