Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Corporate Contract List

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 10.02.2020, 22:25

Last time edited : 14.02.2020, 23:24

el09sjs
Twelve years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor The tender collider, VII-XV places
m:
Bio.

I believe it would be a great idea to introduce a corporate contract list and would positively develop corporate game play.
Problem: Market contracts can be increased over time and in line with limits. This can be used to exploit unwary and busy players.
Needs: The idea should be able to spot when this happens cancel / pause that contract and address who can do it.
Idea: A list of external companies members of the corporation hold contracts with. An option to pause / cancel all offending contracts (activated by officials). Individual players could choose to un-pause their contracts resume their supply of goods and activate a cool down period.
Comment: I’m not against contract prices ever increasing because it is an interesting dynamic. Or companies not being allowed to fail. I believe this works best at cooperate level because there is an element of care / co-operation there.    

Message list:  

28.08.2020, 12:27

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin
Beauty set Perfume Coral Killer Whale Shark Octopus Octopus Turtle
Starfish Dentist Triple corporate chevron Three years with Virtonomics

el09sjs
I don't think anyone would be foolish in joining you! Because everyone can see what you are trying to do. I roll!

There are those who wish, but they do not meet my requirements. I also played EVE and I know. what it can lead to. And you, as I see, do not have new promising players for more than a week. Moreover, they are taking other major players with them. Quite indicative Ridiculously 

28.08.2020, 20:54

el09sjs
Twelve years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor The tender collider, VII-XV places
m:
Bio.

Bump ... 

28.08.2020, 21:02

Last time edited : 28.08.2020, 21:03

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

This whole thread is most amusing and oddly arousing, please keep it up 

12.09.2020, 09:14

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin

el09sjs
Bump ...

Congratulations to Modern Industries International on another great achievement - exclusion from the TOP6 most active corporations Ridiculously You are going the right way, comrades!Ridiculously 

12.09.2020, 12:10

Since the minus was used, then in fact there is nothing to object? Ridiculously 

12.09.2020, 17:58

Last time edited : 12.09.2020, 18:01

el09sjs
m:
Bio.

Congratulations to all players purchasing points! Great for the game but not a reflection on the attractiveness of Modern Industries International. Still no new members for your corporation SchmatkoA? Very we! 

13.09.2020, 06:22

Last time edited : 13.09.2020, 06:27

el09sjs
Congratulations to all players purchasing points! Great for the game but not a reflection on the attractiveness of Modern Industries International. Still no new members for your corporation SchmatkoA? Very we!

No, it won't. Although the heels of companies are constantly hanging in the applications. We don't need your spies. In our corporation, everyone knows each other personally. And you all lose players. I see you are already taking everyone in a row? Indiscriminate communication is fraught with unpleasant consequences Ridiculously

PS If you are so stupid that 2 + 2 is a problem for you, let me explain: the point is not in the purchased glasses, but in the ability to actively use resources, which is not and is not expected in your corporation. All these certificates are due to tenders and leader carts. But in your "attractive" corporation, indeed, growth is observed only due to the infusion of real money Ridiculously  Since other growth methods are not available to losersTo you 

13.09.2020, 12:21

el09sjs
m:
Bio.

There we have it ladies and gentlemen the real SchmatkoA! Unpleasant, ill-informed and a total
liar... 

13.09.2020, 14:06

el09sjs
There we have it ladies and gentlemen the real SchmatkoA! Unpleasant, ill-informed and a total
liar...

1. The loudest shouts "catch the thief!" the thief himself
2. When reasonable arguments run out, the transition to unfounded insults is the lot of miserable losers and trolls (like you)
3. No matter how much you repeat "halva", your mouth will not become sweeter. And your pathetic lie won't be true 

13.09.2020, 14:45

Last time edited : 13.09.2020, 14:47

el09sjs
m:
Bio.

All I can say is "Quite". We have all quite had enough of you so... Bump 

13.09.2020, 18:53

Last time edited : 13.09.2020, 18:57

el09sjs
All I can say is "Quite". We have all quite had enough of you so... Bump

And again, not a single fact in support of his words. Only offended puffing of cheeks ... Ridiculously

However, this is where your problems began. Because your president was offended by my refusal to join your corporation and ordered to add me to the black list.
We have a saying: The clever learns from the mistakes of others, and the fool - from his own. Idiot - does not study at all. To explain the meaning? Ridiculously 

13.09.2020, 20:09

Last time edited : 13.09.2020, 20:10

el09sjs
m:
Bio.

Quite. I can safely say no would be offended by you not joining! 

14.09.2020, 10:13

el09sjs
Quite. I can safely say no would be offended by you not joining!

But offended - a fact! Ridiculously 

14.09.2020, 13:46

el09sjs
m:
Bio.

Truth hurts.Very we! 

14.09.2020, 14:12

el09sjs
Truth hurts.Very we!

Are you in pain? Ridiculously Don't expect me to pity you I roll! 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Corporate Contract List