Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Corporate Contract List

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 10.02.2020, 22:25

Last time edited : 14.02.2020, 23:24

el09sjs
Twelve years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor The tender collider, VII-XV places
m:
Bio.

I believe it would be a great idea to introduce a corporate contract list and would positively develop corporate game play.
Problem: Market contracts can be increased over time and in line with limits. This can be used to exploit unwary and busy players.
Needs: The idea should be able to spot when this happens cancel / pause that contract and address who can do it.
Idea: A list of external companies members of the corporation hold contracts with. An option to pause / cancel all offending contracts (activated by officials). Individual players could choose to un-pause their contracts resume their supply of goods and activate a cool down period.
Comment: I’m not against contract prices ever increasing because it is an interesting dynamic. Or companies not being allowed to fail. I believe this works best at cooperate level because there is an element of care / co-operation there.    

• Page:
Message list:  

14.09.2020, 16:59

Last time edited : 14.09.2020, 16:59

el09sjs
Twelve years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor The tender collider, VII-XV places
m:
Bio.

Sounds like you are. 

14.09.2020, 18:53

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin
Beauty set Perfume Coral Killer Whale Shark Octopus Octopus Turtle
Starfish Dentist Triple corporate chevron Three years with Virtonomics

el09sjs
Sounds like you are.

Is this all you are capable of? On children's "fool himself"? I roll! During the whole discussion, you did not give a single reasonable and objective argument. This very well characterizes your level Yes 

14.09.2020, 20:07

Last time edited : 14.09.2020, 20:22

el09sjs
m:
Bio.

Many reasonable arguments where given and free to be read by anyone interested. Sadly you don't want to accept reality and are trying to high jack this thread. 

15.09.2020, 16:39

Last time edited : 15.09.2020, 16:43

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin

el09sjs
Many reasonable arguments where given and free to be read by anyone interested. Sadly you don't want to accept reality and are trying to high jack this thread.

Yah? Except "the fool himself" I have not seen any arguments. My argument is your corporation's peak at the bottom of the ratings. Everyone can really see them https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/company/toplist/corptoken ...  And where are your arguments (except for unfounded statements about your prosperity)? Cheerfully 

15.09.2020, 17:33

el09sjs
m:
Bio.

Blah Blah Blah .... 

15.09.2020, 18:55

el09sjs
Blah Blah Blah ....

That's right, one blah blah blah and not a single confirmed fact Ridiculously May I call you "mister blah blah blah"? Ridiculously 

15.09.2020, 19:09

el09sjs
m:
Bio.

Yes you have no confirmed facts. 

16.09.2020, 11:43

Last time edited : 16.09.2020, 11:46

el09sjs
Yes you have no confirmed facts.

For especially stubborn blind and deaf - here are the facts https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/company/toplist/corptoken ...      Yes

I understand what you are trying to achieve. Goebbels also said that if you constantly repeat the same lie, they will begin to believe in it. It seems that you are his worthy student, mister "blah blah blah" Ridiculously 

16.09.2020, 12:54

el09sjs
m:
Bio.

Yawn... are you still typing. 

17.09.2020, 16:58

el09sjs
Yawn... are you still typing.

You, as I see, too Ridiculously That's just my corporation TOP1, and yours is in stagnation Ridiculously 

17.09.2020, 17:55

el09sjs
m:
Bio.

Yawn... 

17.09.2020, 19:21

Indeed, what else is there for you to do if, in fact, there is nothing to object? Have some more Ridiculously 

17.09.2020, 19:41

el09sjs
m:
Bio.

Yawn... 

18.09.2020, 17:24

el09sjs
Yawn...

How primitive you are Not so Even trolling you is boring Ridiculously 

18.09.2020, 19:18

el09sjs
m:
Bio.

Zzzzz 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Corporate Contract List

• Page: