Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Corporate Contract List

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 10.02.2020, 22:25

Last time edited : 14.02.2020, 23:24

el09sjs
Twelve years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor The tender collider, VII-XV places
m:
Bio.

I believe it would be a great idea to introduce a corporate contract list and would positively develop corporate game play.
Problem: Market contracts can be increased over time and in line with limits. This can be used to exploit unwary and busy players.
Needs: The idea should be able to spot when this happens cancel / pause that contract and address who can do it.
Idea: A list of external companies members of the corporation hold contracts with. An option to pause / cancel all offending contracts (activated by officials). Individual players could choose to un-pause their contracts resume their supply of goods and activate a cool down period.
Comment: I’m not against contract prices ever increasing because it is an interesting dynamic. Or companies not being allowed to fail. I believe this works best at cooperate level because there is an element of care / co-operation there.    

Message list:  

22.08.2020, 12:32

el09sjs
Twelve years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor The tender collider, VII-XV places
m:
Bio.

You've completely lost it. Not precisely 

22.08.2020, 13:38

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin
Beauty set Perfume Coral Killer Whale Shark Octopus Octopus Turtle
Starfish Dentist Triple corporate chevron Three years with Virtonomics

Are you talking about your common sense? Ridiculously 

22.08.2020, 22:11

el09sjs
m:
Bio.

Just yours I roll! 

23.08.2020, 21:31.     Subject: Increasing price issue

fwclassroom208._1
Лидер розничной торговли Сенегала Belgium Retail Leader Power Plants Leader Iceland retail leader Production: bachelor Leader of the retail trade of Sri Lanka King of the gas station The tender collider, IV-VI places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Brunei retail leader Washer Netherlands retail leader Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Fitness Tycoon Norway retail leader Lithuania retail leader
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Kazakhstan retail leader
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Storming Wall Street

I am fairly new to the simulation and this conversation. However, the issue of an ever increasing price by just under 10% each update strikes me as a very valid concern.

I am in agreement that admin should adjust the original setting so that the default be changed to one of the following:
The "10% option" be based on the original price, not updated prices.
or
Default becomes: "Increase in price higher than (x+10%)" where x equals original contract price.

Both of course could be adjusted by a players manual input, but I support an option where the default helps protect players from racketeering.

I offer both suggestions because not being very familiar with the coding, I don't know the complexities of setting up a function based on data that has changed... (and even trying to verbalize my thoughts I am confusing myself). 

23.08.2020, 21:34.     Subject: Loss of common sense

fwclassroom208._1
Лидер розничной торговли Сенегала Belgium Retail Leader Power Plants Leader Iceland retail leader Production: bachelor Leader of the retail trade of Sri Lanka King of the gas station The tender collider, IV-VI places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Brunei retail leader Washer Netherlands retail leader Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Fitness Tycoon Norway retail leader Lithuania retail leader
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Kazakhstan retail leader
l:
Storming Wall Street

SchmatkoA:
If you want to observe the loss of common sense writ large, just watch the US right now. I'm about ready to start putting headstones in every graveyard I can find commemorating the death of common sense across the entire country.
Truly sad. 

23.08.2020, 22:28

Last time edited : 23.08.2020, 22:32

el09sjs
m:
Bio.

fwclassroom208._1: Thanks for your input. My suggestion is though for corporations. This is to add to the benefits of joining / founding them. 

24.08.2020, 06:58

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin

fwclassroom208._1
I am fairly new to the simulation and this conversation. However, the issue of an ever increasing price by just under 10% each update strikes me as a very valid concern.

Read carefully!
el09sjs is not interested in contract settings. He is interested in an additional instrument of control over ordinary members of the corporation, when the president or his deputy decides for themselves who and with whom will trade. 

24.08.2020, 10:01

el09sjs
m:
Bio.

Players are free to join or leave corporations (no one forces them to stay).

What SchmatkoA does not like is that this idea ends his exploitation of the current system and that whole corporations will respond to his actions. 

24.08.2020, 19:23

el09sjs
Players are free to join or leave corporations (no one forces them to stay).

What SchmatkoA does not like is that this idea ends his exploitation of the current system and that whole corporations will respond to his actions.

Don't be a hypocrite, two-faced Janus. They can leave the corporation, but the certificates they earn will be stolen. We remember very well what happened to the Voland? 

24.08.2020, 21:28

Last time edited : 24.08.2020, 21:28

el09sjs
m:
Bio.

Sticks and stones...

Certificates are not stolen or the exclusive property of members of a corporation.

What about the help / offers they have taken advantage of to earn those certificates whilst part of their corporation?

But no one forces anyone to join. 

26.08.2020, 16:34

You're telling half the truth again. Voland earned almost half of the certifications in your corporation. And what help did YOU provide PERSONALLY in earning certificates? Tryndel with a smart look on the forum?

You parasitized on Voland (in the list of earned certificates your name was at the very end), and then you were even afraid to support him publicly, although in the correspondence you admitted that Drake was wrong. You are a pathetic coward on top of everything else. The same goes for Mort.

Everyone who joins your corporation should be prepared to be thrown as soon as his point of view on any problem is different from the point of view of the corporate management. 

26.08.2020, 20:39

Last time edited : 26.08.2020, 21:04

el09sjs
m:
Bio.

Temper, temper ....

All of the above is completely untrue and no one in my corporation is answerable to YOU about how it operates.

The fact you keep trying to throw mud proves what a great opportunity it is in joining my corporation! 

27.08.2020, 13:11

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

Drake does not even care to login and cancel a contract, and this nonsense is designed just to save this specific company. ooooh! the nanny is more caring than the mother. 
Has anyone seen my spear? How can I be a spear carrier without my spear?

27.08.2020, 15:15

el09sjs
Temper, temper ....

All of the above is completely untrue and no one in my corporation is answerable to YOU about how it operates.

The fact you keep trying to throw mud proves what a great opportunity it is in joining my corporation!

Indeed, what a great opportunity to leave a leading corporation and join an outsiderI roll!

Have you tried to enter the theater?I roll! 

27.08.2020, 20:02

Last time edited : 27.08.2020, 20:26

el09sjs
m:
Bio.

I don't think anyone would be foolish in joining you! Because everyone can see what you are trying to do. I roll! 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Corporate Contract List