Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Corporate Contract List

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 10.02.2020, 22:25

Last time edited : 14.02.2020, 23:24

el09sjs
Twelve years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor The tender collider, VII-XV places
m:
Bio.

I believe it would be a great idea to introduce a corporate contract list and would positively develop corporate game play.
Problem: Market contracts can be increased over time and in line with limits. This can be used to exploit unwary and busy players.
Needs: The idea should be able to spot when this happens cancel / pause that contract and address who can do it.
Idea: A list of external companies members of the corporation hold contracts with. An option to pause / cancel all offending contracts (activated by officials). Individual players could choose to un-pause their contracts resume their supply of goods and activate a cool down period.
Comment: I’m not against contract prices ever increasing because it is an interesting dynamic. Or companies not being allowed to fail. I believe this works best at cooperate level because there is an element of care / co-operation there.    

Message list:  

16.02.2020, 19:15

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin
Beauty set Perfume Coral Killer Whale Shark Octopus Octopus Turtle
Starfish Dentist Triple corporate chevron Three years with Virtonomics

el09sjs

This now has the highest level of support (and growing) for anything suggested on this forum and you a fighting a losing battle To you.

Yeah, the profit of one of my company from retail, wholesale sales of the service sector is comparable to the profit of your entire corporation and is constantly growing. I receive more certificates alone than your entire corporation. Right i'm losing the war I roll! 

16.02.2020, 19:19

Last time edited : 16.02.2020, 19:19

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin

I am amused by attempts to solve your problems by administrative means. Your next suggestion will probably be a forced restriction of the maximum price in the stores of my company I roll! 

16.02.2020, 19:25

el09sjs
Twelve years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor The tender collider, VII-XV places
m:
Bio.

You are off topic.

Back to the topic ..... Lets hear from those that have not said anything yet.... 

17.02.2020, 23:20.     Subject: Support for the idea

ronald.helf
Two years with Virtonomics
m:
FWHS Econ LLC

The benefits from the original idea outweigh potential risks.  As a player without as much time to review game play as I would like, the support from a corporate oversight is helpful. 

18.02.2020, 20:05

jordakai
Frederik VIII Award of Merit for the Denmark of level II Triple corporate chevron Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Five years with Virtonomics
Shock-worker of Virtonomics Seychelles retail leader Science: master Agriculture: bachelor King of the gas station Нead of state Seven years with Virtonomics Brunei retail leader
Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Governor
Guinea retail leader
Five years with Virtonomics
l:
JKR
m:
KaiZen Group

SchmatkoA
MexicoRuiz has stopped trading with my corporation today Cheerfully Its turnover instantly fell 5 times, despite the fact that neither I nor my corporation suffered any losses Ridiculously Beat your own so that others are afraid Ridiculously

SchmatkoA
But your goal is absolutely unattainable, as there are always enough goods for trading on the market. There are no irreplaceable goods, there are no irreplaceable suppliers.

So if someone stopped buying from one corporation and suffered a severe loss of product availability (leading to loss of revenue), then the product could not possibly be easily replaceable. A contradiction and flawed logic.

In game, the reality is that some products are not affordably replaceable. Intentionally constricting the supply of products using excessive prices is known as an unfair trade practice in "open" markets in the real world.

Taken to the extreme, a group of players (corporation or alliance of corporations) could corner the market on a number of products, limiting options for all players. Monopolies do not encourage player participation (or a real-world increase in sustainability for Virtonomics).

Having a mechanism to limit or at least warn of potentially unfair pricing activity would help smaller players enjoy the game with more options to succeed. This should not restrict those who wish to sell at premium prices, but hopefully help players become aware of predatory pricing practices and encourage more participation in non-GP product supply/manufacturing.

Perhaps an initial improvement would be to have the System Email advise the customer of all price changes made by suppliers, regardless of the percent change. 

18.02.2020, 21:54

Viraxje
Six years with Virtonomics
Elm Leaning Tower Portugal soccer ball Masquerade wig Jubilee Ten Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Wild beehive The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Eight years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Viraxje Ltd.
m:
Viraxje Industries

jordakai
Having a mechanism to limit or at least warn of potentially unfair pricing activity would help smaller players enjoy the game with more options to succeed. This should not restrict those who wish to sell at premium prices, but hopefully help players become aware of predatory pricing practices and encourage more participation in non-GP product supply/manufacturing.

Perhaps an initial improvement would be to have the System Email advise the customer of all price changes made by suppliers, regardless of the percent change.

Nice addition! I completely agree...I got tons of messages that someone does not accept my product due inferior quality (which the fucks given are 0) but never a message regarding a price change...seems weird! 

19.02.2020, 12:34

Last time edited : 19.02.2020, 12:35

jordakai
SchmatkoA
MexicoRuiz has stopped trading with my corporation today Cheerfully Its turnover instantly fell 5 times, despite the fact that neither I nor my corporation suffered any losses Ridiculously Beat your own so that others are afraid Ridiculously

SchmatkoA
But your goal is absolutely unattainable, as there are always enough goods for trading on the market. There are no irreplaceable goods, there are no irreplaceable suppliers.

So if someone stopped buying from one corporation and suffered a severe loss of product availability (leading to loss of revenue), then the product could not possibly be easily replaceable. A contradiction and flawed logic.

In game, the reality is that some products are not affordably replaceable. Intentionally constricting the supply of products using excessive prices is known as an unfair trade practice in "open" markets in the real world.

Taken to the extreme, a group of players (corporation or alliance of corporations) could corner the market on a number of products, limiting options for all players. Monopolies do not encourage player participation (or a real-world increase in sustainability for Virtonomics).

There is a saying in Russia: "Sometimes it's better to chew than talk." This is about you.

What is an indispensable supplier? I bought from your colleague cars with a filling of more than 100% of the cost. Look how many in the car market. I now buy more than sell them. And now I still have several million cars in stock. And I also have huge reserves of raw materials for their production for many years. Did I suffer? No, absolutely not hurt. And who suffered? A member of your corporation who succumbed to the blackmail of the leadership suffered. And even if I didn’t have the opportunity to purchase cars and if there were no stocks, I would not have been hurt. I will easily replace them with another product. You did not pay attention to how the retail market is changing? I began to massively sell cots. As soon as I skimmed the cream, other players saw the profitability of this useless product before this. They began to mass produce them and the price of wood soared at times. Then I started producing scooters. No one even suspected at what price they could be sold and sold them for a penny. I skimmed the cream, immediately some other players started copying me. I have in mind several products that are underestimated by the players and which can increase my profits several times. I have huge reserves of raw materials for their production. But so far I have enough funds to purchase goods from other players, to participate in contests and auctions. And I do not see (so far) the point in stimulating a new round of inflation. If I stop grabbing them, I will put these goods into production and start selling them.

19.02.2020, 22:21

el09sjs
m:
Bio.

Bump.... 

24.02.2020, 03:04.     Subject: + Support for the contract list

ronald.helf
m:
FWHS Econ LLC

I support the proposal to identify and blacklist companies that try to gradually increase contract prices to take advantage of players that don't notice incremental price changes. 

1.04.2020, 20:00

SchmatkoA

el09sjs
Total nonsense ... the effect would not be instantaneous!

So back to the topic......

That's right, time will put everything in its place. Do you think that enough time has passed for the effect to be felt? Only, I'm afraid he is a little different than you expected. My profits grew 2 times. But things are not going very well in your corporation. So who was talking nonsense? Ridiculously 

1.04.2020, 23:47

el09sjs
m:
Bio.

Things are going well. You really must stop rambling. 

3.04.2020, 11:05

Judging by the fact that your corporation’s assets are growing almost exclusively through the sale of paid enterprises, things are not going well with you. Your sanctions work very well against you Ridiculously 

4.04.2020, 15:39

faiez
Twelve years with Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics

there is already the option to set maximum price. 

5.04.2020, 20:46

el09sjs
m:
Bio.

@SchmatkoA Not so.
@faiez This is not really good for the situation. What most players want is the option for their corporation to protect them. 

6.04.2020, 15:57

I do not believe (c) Stanislavsky
You are lying and not blushing. The growth of your corporation's assets is scanty, especially for such a large corporation.
I'm not even talking about the fact that not all members of your corporation want totalitarian control by the leadership of the corporation. Yes, yes, I am also very well aware of this fact Ridiculously 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Corporate Contract List