Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> XioScript

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 9.10.2013, 00:06

Last time edited : 11.08.2018, 12:19

XiozZe
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Oxellic

Hey everybody!

Tired of the boring stuff in Virtonomics? You don't want to repair equipment anymore? Forcing all your subdivisions to go to training takes too much of your time? Setting the salary of your employees to the required amount is not fun? XioScript comes to the rescue! Never will you have to do these boring things again. Just set the options to your judgement, click on the execute button, and all subdivisions will be managed on your behalf. So you can focus your Virtonomics time on the interesting stuff.

This forum topic is the place where everything related to XioScript is discussed. In contrast to it's name, it is actually an add-on only supported on the Mozilla Firefox browser. Currently XioScript 14 is still in progress of being made, so if you want some additional functionality you should check out the older XioScript 12. My versions of XioScript 12 (12.0 and 12.1) are outdated and not working anymore, so instead you can pick up Cobr's 12.0.127 version that is working. Note that XioScript 12 really is a script, so a script add-on such as Tampermonkey is required to run, and they can run in other browsers than Firefox as well.

You can find the script/add-on here:
https://addons.mozilla.org/nl/firefox/addon/xioscript/
And please post any bugs, features or requests here:
https://github.com/XiozZe/XioScript/issues

Cobr's 12.0.127:
https://github.com/cobr123/XioScript/blob/master/XS12.user.js

Message list:  

28.10.2013, 22:14

Last time edited : 28.10.2013, 22:43

XiozZe
m:
Oxellic

@Neeru

Thanks for your feedback Well

For the colors, I'd like to stick to these "rules":
If it's virtotext, the color is black.
If it's helpful xioScriptText, the color is purple.
If it's xioScriptText, and my script thinks it would harm your efficiency if you don't follow his values, the color is red.

If technology level is below maximum, you can increase the technology level, but if you don't, it doesn't harm you or something like that. I only use that hard-red color when you did something "wrong".

The maximum equipment quality goes hand in hand with employee qualification, not technology level. It's important to know, because your efficiency will fall, if you exceed the given value.

The value-text switch is in the next update. Well
The page for mines is a bit difficult... to be certain, I need a mine for that.
I will try something, though, all in the next update.
By the way, that will be when I have the time and the desire to script.

@Wolf

The formula used is the exact same formula as you can find on the CTIE page:

Virtonomics CTIE Page
Common tax for imputed earnings = ECx(GoodsETR/100)x(PTrate/100) , where:

EC — estimated cost of produced goods;
GoodsETR — Common tax for imputed earnings rate (%) for the current goods (Common tax for imputed earnings rate, see the table);
PTrate — profits tax rate in the current region.

For the EC I have used the primecost you can find on the same page as you set your price.
The primecost is calculated by the material cost, salary, management expenses, energy expenses and general production expenses. To answer your question: the price doesn't contain the training, advertisement and technology introduction costs. 

28.10.2013, 23:05

Neeru
Macedonian common amphora Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

You are welcome Xio. Thanks for the great news and your work on the script Well

If you want I can send you a mine page along with a screenshot. 

29.10.2013, 01:01

Last time edited : 29.10.2013, 01:05

wolf85
Three years with Virtonomics
Appolo in turquoise The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

if I sell something i look on the market and compare my product with other available products. my thought was, that the script was also for stores and to optimize the profit. there i spend most time to adjust prices to actual market trends. it would be nice to have script for this paperwork.

i also have the rule: don't sell anything with less than 25% profit unless it blocks your storage ) i think that should cover most advertising  and other costs ) 

1.11.2013, 00:34

XiozZe
m:
Oxellic

The store is maybe the first thing that needs scripting, but on the other hand: it's impossible to script it. The things you come up with, are too personal: some one else may have a completely different tactic, which makes that part useless for him. I really need an idea everyone, or at least a large majority, can use. 

1.11.2013, 21:20

wolf85
Appolo in turquoise The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

than we need a formula for price building. And i need your advise how to change the script to be always a 0.5% lower than the others To you

ok. seriously i would be nice if the formula combines the factors like use buying price as minimum and somehow compares quality and price with the local market, may be with the best 10 sellers. I don't know if a script could read the world reports that would be ideal. :-)

i myself know nothing about programming a script. 

5.11.2013, 17:02

wolf85

can your script check which technology i can introduce with the current machinery in the factory?

i cost a little when i buy a technology and have to write off the whole machinery plus to buy new machinery. in some factories with vast machinery parks it could hurt. 

5.11.2013, 17:07

Last time edited : 5.11.2013, 17:09

ostojictina
Eleven years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron World Cuisines, VII-XV places Russian ball Russian ball Russian ball Bronze amphora of Heraklion
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Tina Enterprise
m:
Tina Enterprise

i think you can already see that from his existing superscript 

5.11.2013, 17:41

wolf85

do they work together these different scripts? and where can i get the superscript? 

5.11.2013, 22:31

Last time edited : 5.11.2013, 22:32

mapa_falsh
Nine years with Virtonomics
m:
Šverc Commerce d.o.o.

XiozZe GRAT SCRIPT

can i add some feedback, you said red letters in case if numbers are ower the top (for me they stay purple), but in comparation what you did here and all other utility what this scrip is doing, it is just a minor bug

oncemore THANKS.

i want to add, i also installed some of russian scripts, and i translated some and using them (just to mention, i have no idea how to program stuff, and i have basic knowledge in this game), so if anyone of you want to try those scripts translated, i can share them (if i figure out how is that done).

edit: i noticed also that SET PRICE is not working on mills 

10.11.2013, 00:29

XiozZe
m:
Oxellic

@Wolf: If you give me an always working price formula, I will script it. Because that's not really possible... we are stuck here. My script can do anything you can do, but than faster.

For the machinery part: I can do that. I only need some more values for that. I already have the equipment value of the factories from technology level 5 till 11, can you bring me some more? 1-4 and 12-15, more is better.

@Neeru: Thanks for the offer, but building a mine was on the planning anyway Well
So the mine (thank you Neeru & Desolation) and the mill (thank you mapa) page should now have a "set price" button too.

@Mapa: Can you give me a screenshot of those red letters not showing up? 

10.11.2013, 01:09

mapa_falsh
Nine years with Virtonomics
m:
Šverc Commerce d.o.o.

damm now i have none case of overflow of TOP3, i had that qualification increse last update, damm... sorry. I will post it uo when i can show it for sure... 

16.11.2013, 22:47

ostojictina
Eleven years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron World Cuisines, VII-XV places Russian ball Russian ball Russian ball Bronze amphora of Heraklion
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Tina Enterprise
m:
Tina Enterprise

XiozZe, do you think you can write a script which would choose in management window where you can send employees to training only those subdivisions which have salary higher than let's say 150 % of city salary? 

17.11.2013, 23:46

XiozZe
m:
Oxellic

ostojictina
XiozZe, do you think you can write a script which would choose in management window where you can send employees to training only those subdivisions which have salary higher than let's say 150 % of city salary?

That should be possible, and I think really helpful for everyone! Thanks for the idea! I'm going to work on it soon. 

18.11.2013, 13:57

Last time edited : 18.11.2013, 13:58

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

XiozZe
ostojictina

That should be possible, and I think really helpful for everyone! Thanks for the idea! I'm going to work on it soon.

i agree but i feel it is also possible that this script could conflict with a paid service of HR . Since ever i was wondering why the column containing both the city salary and the paid salary % isn't sortable by that paid salary % as well. If it is we can easily do the training as above and i would not think it created any conflict. 

18.11.2013, 14:17

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

i am using the CTI script and it works well. So cool!

one concern i have is that since supply prices are fluctuating the sale price can be off again pretty fast without my knowledge. It could be solved by showing an indicator on the subdivision page based on a certain value.  For example if CTI is off more than 5% it will show the word "CTI" on that list, maybe green for paying to much and red for paying to little.

I checked the script on a mill, the result isn’t correct; see the existing price is 1.05, the script would set it to 1 which is not correct:

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> XioScript