Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> XioScript

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 9.10.2013, 00:06

Last time edited : 11.08.2018, 12:19

XiozZe
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Oxellic

Hey everybody!

Tired of the boring stuff in Virtonomics? You don't want to repair equipment anymore? Forcing all your subdivisions to go to training takes too much of your time? Setting the salary of your employees to the required amount is not fun? XioScript comes to the rescue! Never will you have to do these boring things again. Just set the options to your judgement, click on the execute button, and all subdivisions will be managed on your behalf. So you can focus your Virtonomics time on the interesting stuff.

This forum topic is the place where everything related to XioScript is discussed. In contrast to it's name, it is actually an add-on only supported on the Mozilla Firefox browser. Currently XioScript 14 is still in progress of being made, so if you want some additional functionality you should check out the older XioScript 12. My versions of XioScript 12 (12.0 and 12.1) are outdated and not working anymore, so instead you can pick up Cobr's 12.0.127 version that is working. Note that XioScript 12 really is a script, so a script add-on such as Tampermonkey is required to run, and they can run in other browsers than Firefox as well.

You can find the script/add-on here:
https://addons.mozilla.org/nl/firefox/addon/xioscript/
And please post any bugs, features or requests here:
https://github.com/XiozZe/XioScript/issues

Cobr's 12.0.127:
https://github.com/cobr123/XioScript/blob/master/XS12.user.js

Message list:  

6.04.2016, 00:26

Last time edited : 6.04.2016, 00:30

BatonInc
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
n:

XiozZe

@BatonInc, do all functions not work or is it just the price function? Which browser are you running? Does the function not work on all subdivisions you have, or just one?

Just price function on all factories and supply function on stocks. I use Opera.

Is there funtion  to use maintenace  only on some subdivisions(on shops, for example, or only on selected units)? 

15.04.2016, 23:33

XiozZe
m:
Oxellic

@Baton, I installed Opera to see if the browser is the problem but using Tampermonkey, I cannot reproduce your error.
In the XioOverview, you can fire the maintenance on a certain subdivision only (by pressing the button with the subdivision id such as '6543321') or a certain group only (by pressing the button with 'supply' or 'equipment').

I'm starting to see problems with the warehouse supply function: this time not technical, but gameplay wise: you can easily buy all the goods of the market by setting "maximum" and "other"/"all". Then, just before the update starts, you can remove all contracts with "zero" and "remove". This way people can abuse this function and therefore disrupting the market. That's why it is likely the automatic contract system of the warehouse supply function will be fully removed.

Other than that, the function keeps burping up bugs, just as the equipment function.

Although the time I have on my hands starts to shrink, I think I will start on some core changes instead of working on additional material such as laboratories and service sector, to make some future new functions possible. With a new blueprint for the XioOverview in my head, I'll be making my way to XS 12.1. 

17.04.2016, 11:47

Xantas
Seven years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
m:
Xantas LLC

XiozZe

Other than that, the function keeps burping up bugs, just as the equipment function.

Is there any way to keep previous versions of your script on github? This would be usefull in case of new bugs: people could roll back to the previous version, just in case, if that worked better. 

17.04.2016, 12:03

XiozZe
m:
Oxellic

There is a list of updates you can browse on Github, dating back to Aug 2015. Click one, go to "browse files" and you can install it the normal way. It won't automatically update to newer versions though. I have posted the same change logs there as I posted here. 

17.04.2016, 16:08

Xantas
Seven years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
m:
Xantas LLC

XiozZe
There is a list of updates you can browse on Github, dating back to Aug 2015. Click one, go to "browse files" and you can install it the normal way. It won't automatically update to newer versions though. I have posted the same change logs there as I posted here.

Thank you, that's exactly what I was looking for. I didn't know it was already there, I'm clearly a Github noob! 

20.04.2016, 08:11

Last time edited : 20.04.2016, 08:12

Jayman
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Nine years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, the winner Merchant Medal III level Merchant Medal II level Common amphora of Heraklion
Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Golden Ten Merchant Medal I level Nine years with Virtonomics World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner
Eight years with Virtonomics Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

This isn't a problem that needs to be fixed but the overflow values related to top1 can be incorrect when the Xio superScript is running (I still use the superScript because I modified it earlier to set prices to CTIE + 5%). I only mention it because someone said the overflow numbers were incorrect and I wanted to say it may be due to other scripts running. Other than that, the overflow value, once I figured out how it works, seems to be 100% accurate and very helpful when I need to overload top1.

With Xio superScript running:
Qualification of employees 7.77 (city average: 6.51, required 7.37)
8.95 (Maximum employee qualification with this amount of employees)
8.95 (target)
8.95 (maximum)
7.86 (overflow) - should be same as maximum since top3 was maximized

Without Xio superScript running:
Qualification of employees 7.77 (city average: 6.51, required 7.37)
8.95 (target)
8.95 (maximum)
8.95 (overflow) 

26.04.2016, 00:23

BatonInc
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
n:

XiozZe
@Baton, I installed Opera to see if the browser is the problem but using Tampermonkey, I cannot reproduce your error.
In the XioOverview, you can fire the maintenance on a certain subdivision only (by pressing the button with the subdivision id such as '6543321') or a certain group only (by pressing the button with 'supply' or 'equipment').

Can it be cause of language issues?

It would be nice option if you add  possibility to train employees to 80% of city salary. 

26.04.2016, 23:06

XiozZe
m:
Oxellic

BatonInc

Could very well be. Try it on the English interface and see if it works.

BatonInc

It would be nice option if you add  possibility to train employees to 80% of city salary.

Will be added. 

27.04.2016, 16:03

BatonInc
n:

XiozZe
BatonInc

Could very well be. Try it on the English interface and see if it works.

Changed Violent monkey on tampermonkey - doesn't help
Changed language of interface - doesn't help
Try it on mary realm - same result

This function works only on mozilla firefox 

8.08.2016, 13:34

VolandAV
V sign V sign V sign Paper crane Paper crane Triple corporate chevron The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Bastille Key The tender collider, the winner World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, II-III places The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Master and Margarita

Often, this message appears and all settings are deleted unit

Subdivision 4127931 is missing from the company. Options have been erased from the Local Storage. 

8.08.2016, 15:25

Mike1
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Single corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

that happens after you deleted or sold the subdivision 

9.08.2016, 17:27

VolandAV
V sign V sign V sign Paper crane Paper crane Triple corporate chevron The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Bastille Key The tender collider, the winner World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, II-III places The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Master and Margarita

In fact of the matter is that this is my division, never sold, and never anyone spanning more did not belong. To re-enable the script settings passes without problems. 

9.08.2016, 19:25

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Similar problem was discussed on page 22 of this thread, and the bug was supposed to be fixed with XS 12.0.16. 

10.08.2016, 00:14

XiozZe
m:
Oxellic

Or it's a new bug, who knows.
I'm not planning to update XS 12.0 anyway and I'm currently fighting with a new option saving system for XS 12.1. 

10.08.2016, 18:12

VolandAV
l:
Master and Margarita

I got it.
Thank you! 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> XioScript