Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> XioScript

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 9.10.2013, 00:06

Last time edited : 11.08.2018, 12:19

XiozZe
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Oxellic

Hey everybody!

Tired of the boring stuff in Virtonomics? You don't want to repair equipment anymore? Forcing all your subdivisions to go to training takes too much of your time? Setting the salary of your employees to the required amount is not fun? XioScript comes to the rescue! Never will you have to do these boring things again. Just set the options to your judgement, click on the execute button, and all subdivisions will be managed on your behalf. So you can focus your Virtonomics time on the interesting stuff.

This forum topic is the place where everything related to XioScript is discussed. In contrast to it's name, it is actually an add-on only supported on the Mozilla Firefox browser. Currently XioScript 14 is still in progress of being made, so if you want some additional functionality you should check out the older XioScript 12. My versions of XioScript 12 (12.0 and 12.1) are outdated and not working anymore, so instead you can pick up Cobr's 12.0.127 version that is working. Note that XioScript 12 really is a script, so a script add-on such as Tampermonkey is required to run, and they can run in other browsers than Firefox as well.

You can find the script/add-on here:
https://addons.mozilla.org/nl/firefox/addon/xioscript/
And please post any bugs, features or requests here:
https://github.com/XiozZe/XioScript/issues

Cobr's 12.0.127:
https://github.com/cobr123/XioScript/blob/master/XS12.user.js

Message list:  

1.10.2016, 18:29

Celio
Eight years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics

Does the version XS Version 12.1.2 actually work?
How long does it take to finish? Because I ran it only with few options set and after 15 minutes it haven't finished yet.
Am I doing something wrong? 

2.10.2016, 23:02

XiozZe
m:
Oxellic

XS Version 12.0.23

- Fixed for Top Manager page for people that do not have any bonus qualification.

XS Version 12.1.3

- Fixed for Top Manager page for people that do not have any bonus qualification.

VolandAV
It would be nice to add a feature, which is after all the changes to verify the effectiveness of the offices (for overloads and other reasons for the decline of efficiency) and to issue a warning if the Office Listings efficiency less than 100%

Sounds like XioSanity as reported here:
https://github.com/XiozZe/XioScript/issues/93 ...

VolandAV
In the old version  of the script has the wrong algorithm of supply adjustment to the shops. If you set the policy "ON stock" and for some reason the supply drops to 0 (for example, several recalculations missing items are in stock and sales fell to 0), it is already under any circumstances delivery is not automatically restored.

With the old version you mean 12.0? Or even older than that? The latest versions should have minimum supplies: a value of $1000 or 1% of the market volume always in stock.

VolandAV
And one more remark on the XIO. For shopping you can set the condition "not to sell below the purchase price." This is not enough. For example I produce goods from raw materials of their mines. The theoretical cost of small and many times less than the market value of the goods. To increase the sales price of stock I do not want to supply (customs). But selling cheaper price of some established me, I do not want to. It would be great if for kazhdlogo goods worldwide could put a price cheaper than that I do not want to sell it in stores. And add this condition to store settings (not to sell below a set price)

There are a hundred of different types of goods. I cannot save a certain set price for all of them, because I want to minimize the local storage space as much as possible. It would be easier if you could supply some form of a algorithm for that price, for example not lower the world's local supplier price or such.

Celio
Does the version XS Version 12.1.2 actually work?
How long does it take to finish? Because I ran it only with few options set and after 15 minutes it haven't finished yet.
Am I doing something wrong?

Yes for me it works. I use it. But what you are saying is not something I heard for the first time. What do you see? A log like this? (after going to the XioOverview and running the XioMaintenance button):

XS 12 Maintenance Log
Sale Page Updates: 15 Equipment Deals: 59
Supply Renewals: 63 Equipment Repaired: 216
Revisited Ads: 0        Equipment Replaced: 0
                                       Equipment Budget: $ 18 154 636.85
Holiday Mutations: 0
Salary Evaluations: 35 Techs Introduced: 0
Forced Trainings: 2 Researches Started: 0
                                       Hypotheses Selected: 0
Get Calls: 1344                Buildings Attached: 0
Post Calls: 341
Total Calls:  1685
Phase: 9
Time: 4 m 23 s
All Done! 

2.10.2016, 23:20

Celio

Nope.
It stops in Phase: 5, and "All Done" never showed up.

But it is just for you to know. Due to this I am using the previous version again. 

3.10.2016, 11:54

Last time edited : 3.10.2016, 11:55

XiozZe
m:
Oxellic

I knew it was not bug free anyway.
From the phase I can see that he is stuck at the equipment function.
Some questions:

Those equipment deals, do they keep counting up? Or are they all finished within the first five minutes and do they do nothing for the rest of the time?

The things that were meant to be repaired, are they repaired?

Have you selected any subdivisions for repair that have no equipment?

Have you selected any subdivisions for repair that have no equipment available on the global market?

Which options do you have used?

Does this bug arise with a particular subdivision or with any subdivision?

By the way, I forgot to change the in-script version, so even when you have version 12.0.23, it still shows 12.0.22! 

3.10.2016, 21:31

Celio

Answering your questions, the equipment deals (if I remember well) kept counting up.

I just intended to test some functions in my farms before run it in my other subdivisions. Since I produce my own animals, I didn't set any equipment option.

Hope it helps. 

4.10.2016, 20:20

Last time edited : 4.10.2016, 20:23

VolandAV
V sign V sign V sign Paper crane Paper crane Triple corporate chevron The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Bastille Key The tender collider, the winner World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, II-III places The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Master and Margarita

XiozZe

VolandAV
It would be nice to add a feature, which is after all the changes to verify the effectiveness of the offices (for overloads and other reasons for the decline of efficiency) and to issue a warning if the Office Listings efficiency less than 100%

Sounds like XioSanity as reported here:
https://github.com/XiozZe/XioScript/issues/93 ...

Sorry, I did not quite understand. It has already been implemented? Or you plan to?

XiozZe

VolandAV
In the old version  of the script has the wrong algorithm of supply adjustment to the shops. If you set the policy "ON stock" and for some reason the supply drops to 0 (for example, several recalculations missing items are in stock and sales fell to 0), it is already under any circumstances delivery is not automatically restored.

With the old version you mean 12.0? Or even older than that? The latest versions should have minimum supplies: a value of $1000 or 1% of the market volume always in stock.
I'm using version 12.0.22
I'm sorry, I made a mistake. Policy "Enhance"

XiozZe

VolandAV
And one more remark on the XIO. For shopping you can set the condition "not to sell below the purchase price." This is not enough. For example I produce goods from raw materials of their mines. The theoretical cost of small and many times less than the market value of the goods. To increase the sales price of stock I do not want to supply (customs). But selling cheaper price of some established me, I do not want to. It would be great if for kazhdlogo goods worldwide could put a price cheaper than that I do not want to sell it in stores. And add this condition to store settings (not to sell below a set price)

There are a hundred of different types of goods. I cannot save a certain set price for all of them, because I want to minimize the local storage space as much as possible. It would be easier if you could supply some form of a algorithm for that price, for example not lower the world's local supplier price or such.
It is not possible to realize with any existing policy. I do not want to sell at a warehouse dorgo and pay exorbitant fees. And set an arbitrary set of prices from the cost of delivery is also impossible. It might be an alternative solution - the ability to manually set the value to existing policies "were sold at a price not lower delivery price multiplied by X". 

6.10.2016, 11:53

Gorchilo
Jubilee Ten Jubilee Ten The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Mathematic teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Silver Ten The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
n:
ZZZ

What happen with script ? 

6.10.2016, 14:40

Omahen
Основатель г.Тхайнгуен Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Founder of Hue Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue
Beauty set Perfume Dentist Sandalwood Elm Elm Elm Sicilian olive
Pizza Leaning Tower Italian red Italy Gold Japan soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Swedish profile
Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Père Noël Joulupukki Olentzero Weihnachtsmann
Sinterklaas Tovlis babua Chemistry Teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Mathematic teacher High-precision microcircuit
"Point and shoot" 35mm film SLR camera Polaroid Film camera Vintage camera Wine barrel Chewing gum
Chewing gum Chewing gum Chewing gum Chewing gum Chewing gum Claddagh ring Claddagh ring Frienship bracelets
Fishing spoon Compass Camping backpack Beach sandals Beach sandals Watering can Holmes smoking pipe Jubilee Ten
V sign Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I think they were doing something with the site again :-( Hopefully, script will be online soon as I am more or less blind without it :-) Thanks XiozZe for your hard work. 

6.10.2016, 16:26

XiozZe
m:
Oxellic

XS Version 12.0.24

- Fixed issues with protocol http(s)

XS Version 12.1.4

- Fixed issues with protocol http(s)
- Added more descriptive phases
- Fixed a bug where the XioMaintenance would hang if no holiday options or equipment options were set

Note that due to the new protocol, all saved local storage options have been erased. And it's not even my doing.

Celio
Answering your questions, the equipment deals (if I remember well) kept counting up.

I just intended to test some functions in my farms before run it in my other subdivisions. Since I produce my own animals, I didn't set any equipment option.

Hope it helps.

I couldn't reproduce your bug where the function would infinitely loop. However I did find it hanging. Check whether you get that "All Done!"-message if no options are set. The XioMaintance should be done in seconds.

VolandAV

Sorry, I did not quite understand. It has already been implemented? Or you plan to?
It's an idea taken into consideration, and remains there between all the other ideas to improve the script.

VolandAV

Maybe I misunderstood your question here. The script can only look max. 1 day in the past. So if the last supply or sold was more than 2 days ago, the script will start on the minimum value specified in option 2 again and work from there. This is not related to option 1 (sold/stock/amplify/enhance).

VolandAV

It is not possible to realize with any existing policy. I do not want to sell at a warehouse dorgo and pay exorbitant fees. And set an arbitrary set of prices from the cost of delivery is also impossible. It might be an alternative solution - the ability to manually set the value to existing policies "were sold at a price not lower delivery price multiplied by X".

Which would take a lot of local storage management, if you want to do that separately for every good or every store. As I said, "manually" is not an option. 

6.10.2016, 17:00

Omahen
Основатель г.Тхайнгуен Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Founder of Hue Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue
Pizza Leaning Tower Italian red Italy Gold Japan soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Swedish profile
Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Père Noël Joulupukki Olentzero Weihnachtsmann
Sinterklaas Tovlis babua Chemistry Teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Mathematic teacher High-precision microcircuit
"Point and shoot" 35mm film SLR camera Polaroid Film camera Vintage camera Wine barrel Chewing gum
Chewing gum Chewing gum Chewing gum Chewing gum Chewing gum Claddagh ring Claddagh ring Frienship bracelets
Fishing spoon Compass Camping backpack Beach sandals Beach sandals Watering can Holmes smoking pipe Jubilee Ten
V sign Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Thanks a bunch. However, there is a bug. The script shows results but the buttons to run script maintenance are not there

http://prntscr.com/cqjuyy ...  

6.10.2016, 19:00

Last time edited : 6.10.2016, 19:01

Xantas
Seven years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
m:
Xantas LLC

XiozZe

Note that due to the new protocol, all saved local storage options have been erased. And it's not even my doing.

Because of this I thought it was time for me to move from version 12.0.x 12.1.x, but it didn't work for me: the script got installed, but all the virtonomics pages looked like no script was installed: no "XioScript 12.1.24" displayed, no Xioxxxx buttons, no options to set... only top1 and top3 infos.

So I installed again the old 12.0.24 and this do works. Any known installation issue on Chromium 52.0 and Tampermonkey 4.1.10? 

6.10.2016, 20:05

Last time edited : 6.10.2016, 20:08

XiozZe
m:
Oxellic

Omahen
Thanks a bunch. However, there is a bug. The script shows results but the buttons to run script maintenance are not there

http://prntscr.com/cqjuyy ...

You sure you got XioScript 12.0? (not 12.1?)

Xantas

Because of this I thought it was time for me to move from version 12.0.x 12.1.x, but it didn't work for me: the script got installed, but all the virtonomics pages looked like no script was installed: no "XioScript 12.1.24" displayed, no Xioxxxx buttons, no options to set... only top1 and top3 infos.

So I installed again the old 12.0.24 and this do works. Any known installation issue on Chromium 52.0 and Tampermonkey 4.1.10?

There are no buttons on pages, and the only difference you will notice is the new "XioOverview" page next to the "Top Manager". There are the buttons on that page.

https://github.com/XiozZe/XioScript/wiki/XS-12.1 ...  

6.10.2016, 20:10

Xantas
Seven years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
m:
Xantas LLC

XiozZe

There are no buttons on pages, and the only difference you will notice is the new "XioOverview" page next to the "Top Manager". There are the buttons

https://github.com/XiozZe/XioScript/wiki/XS-12.1 ...
AgainEyes in a heapNot so This means I have to start over 

6.10.2016, 20:16

Omahen

Thanks, I didn't notice the difference :-) 

6.10.2016, 20:38

XiozZe
m:
Oxellic

Xantas
AgainEyes in a heapNot so This means I have to start over

The protocol change has erased both the local storage data of XS 12.0 and XS 12.1.
The data of XS 12.0 is not transmittable to XS 12.1. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> XioScript