Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Qualification growth. How it works

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 13.06.2010, 14:36

Last time edited : 10.12.2015, 00:12

noglues5
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Overall of the doctor of science Magical bonsai Laboratory assistant’s overall
l:
Wave company
m:
Wave company

Common info

If the player qualification is fully utilized, qualification growth will be faster.

That is the ideal growth factor - when the company is working with 100% efficiency and full usage of a top manager capacity. However, there are the following additional factors to effect qualification growth:

management's growth is additionally evaluated by paid taxes of the company

commerce's growth is additionally evaluated by profit (paid taxes) of stores.

production's, mining and animal husbandry growth is evaluated by the quality of produced goods. Ideally, the company must produce high quality goods. At high levels of qualification, output quality should be equal to the average quality of the realm. For lower levels of qualification it can be lower.

Optimal growth of science is evaluated by the amount of technology inventions in the previous 15 turns and the sale of technology (not license) in the previous 15 turns.

agricultural growth has no additional factors;  growth only happens during the harvest season.

marketing's growth is evaluated by volume of advertising. Single volumes of advertising and / or the total amount of advertising must comply with the current level of player.

The ideal load - this is when top1 and top3 are utilized to the maximum.
~~~

What is top1, top2,  top3?

To run a subdivision with full efficiency, a suitable Top Manager qualification (Q) is required. A players qualification grows every day, according to a summary of factors from all subdivisions of the respective Q. One indicator is 100% efficiency at every subdivision, but there are other "invisible" factors which effect Q growth. Those are Top1, top2 and top3.

When the new qualifications system was introduced, those invisible factors Top1-3 were displayed at each subdivision for a while in a special window which looked like this:

Top1 - How much Top Manager qualification needed to manage the current settings (current staff number and qualification) in a single subdivision
Top2 - How much Top Manager qualification needed to manage the required settings (required staff number and qualification) in a single subdivision
Top3 - total number of staff for the whole company
~~~

How to achive growth from this table?

It's very simple - you must load your top manager at each unit and throughout the company.
Ie if the load is ideal, then the hiring of another employee, reduced eff. all units of the industry. If we increase the qualifications of personnel that eff. also decreases (only in this unit)
Conventionally, it can be represented as:

Note: You can artificially increase the qualification of staff, to the maximize load of top1

Is there a caveat - top1 and top3 can compensate for each other. For example, in this case, eff. will be 100%, although top1 overloaded (because top3 underloaded):

But, growth may will not be perfect (due to lack of load on top3)

Note: Overloading of top-manager are not recommended - reduce growth due to low eff. will be stronger than in case of low load.
Note: Easy way to maximize load on top1 - set the total number of staff to the values from this table, and then at each enterprise increases the qualification until total efficiency  starts falling
~~~

Bonuses from awards have influence to the growth?

Yes and noWell
For growth takes value of native top, but if the load exceeds its capacity, the bonuses help to avoid reducing the efficiency, and consequently - reducing the growth will not:

~~~

Which is better - a large subdivision, or lots of little ones?

For growth of top manager - no difference.

Example:
Qualifications of a top manager in the production = 7.

Situation 1: two units at 3500 workplaces (personnel qualification - 2)
Situation 2: 10 units at 700 workplaces (personnel qualification - 6,78)

In both cases, the load on top1 (for each unit) and top3 (the entire company) is the same.

In the former case, less salary costs and stress of the office. In the second case - have the opportunity to put more high tech, but the load on the office are much higher.
~~~

How additional factors affect the growth?

Only downward. Ie if your top1 and top3 not loaded, then additional factors will not be able to compensate for the low load.

Approximate calculation of growth is as follows:
1. Determine the base growth  (depending on workload top1 and top3)
2. If eff. unit is less 100%, then the base is reduced.
3. Multiplied by a coefficient of additional factors (eg, for managment and commerce can be reduced to 10 times) In best case coefficient = 1 (not reduces)
~~~

How do I know how perfect growing my skills?

Install this script (originally by test01; adapted for Chrome by Ixnad)
How to install user script
~~~

Special thanks to Mike1Well

Message list:  

26.10.2012, 03:06

Exchequer
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics

noglues5
Q10 in management for 26 days (to win points in CM):

dayscurrent top
qualification
top growthdescription
111,0004 offices (2 workers with qualification 1.00)
2-320,6742 offices (8 w./ q. 1.00) + 1 office (4 w./ q. 3.06)
4-530,5352 offices (18 w./ q. 1.00)
6-840,4542 offices (28 w./q. 1.40)
9-1150,4002 offices (40 w./q. 1.66)
12-1460,3602 offices (54 w./q. 1.85)
15-1870,3302 offices (70 w./q. 2.00)
19-2280,3062 offices (88 w./q. 2.11)
23-2690,2862 offices (108 w./q. 2.21)

Don't forget to pay enough taxes
Well
I did not know this!

I have 3 offices (planning on adding 4th) my level is 3 (+2) on turn 5. My total employees in the office is about 73 most of which have quality 1.01 (one has 1,3 due to load of constructing 2 factories and a lab).

How do I make sure I stay on track?

Office1: requires 24
Office2: requies 30
Office3: requires 10

I put in a safety margin today (so it is 26,35 and 12) because last turn I  had some issues with the predicted load being 30% off! 

26.10.2012, 12:46

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
One year with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

make sure to load your top 3 and top 1 to the max. How you do this exactly doesn't really matter. 

26.10.2012, 15:29

Last time edited : 26.10.2012, 15:35

Exchequer
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Thanks. I hope you can assist me a bit further.

I installed the chrome top script(0.1):

TOP1 3.51 TOP2 4.41 TOP3 81
TOP1 4.38 TOP2 5.55 TOP3 81
TOP1 2.67 TOP2 3.42 TOP3 81

22 x 1.35
38 x 1.03
12 x 1.52

Top1 - How much Top Manager qualification needed to manage the current settings (current staff number and qualification) in a single subdivision
Top2 - How much Top Manager qualification needed to manage the required settings (required staff number and qualification) in a single subdivision 
Top3 - total number of staff for the whole company

This is the first time I am working with these values.

If they are correct that means all my offices loading (top1) is below recommended loading (top2)? If so I don't understand it because my second office has 38 workers out of 30 required (safety factor). Work effiency (and expected) is 100% though! (I am level 3+2).

Or is the recommended loading only based on qualifaction and not on what is actually happening?

edit: I think I understand it...I changed the third office to
TOP1 3.25 TOP2 3.42 TOP3 81
12 x 2.71

Final question: Should I load for 5.0 or 3.0 (I have supermanager)? 

26.10.2012, 17:15

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

IF I'm not mistaken, top2 doesn't exist anymore? So yes: you should load to what you can, not what you need.

What I do is just load my Top3 first. Then in every subdivision increase qualifications to fully load top1.

I used my supermanager capacities to the fullest. This allows you to make more money. Careful though: when it ends, you need to be able to scale back quickly. I'm not sure how the system calculates this. I did read one reliable source saying that loading to your primary qualification is enough. But why risk finding out the opposite? 

26.10.2012, 19:23

Last time edited : 26.10.2012, 19:26

Exchequer

Thanks I am going to try that! I will increase total workers to 81 immediatelyWell

I use the chrome extention from the FAQ forum to see TOP1, TOP2, TOP3 (doenst work for services) and PQR.

Maybe you can recommend me a script that is more up to date?

ps Are the estimates always accurate? Two turns ago I increased my weaving mill from 50 to 100 wokers. I checked required employees (after at least 30-60 minutes) and required was said to be 24. When the turn completed I got 70% effiency on my office because required was 27 :S. 

12.11.2012, 15:33

Mike1
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Forest tycoon Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

Restaurant Top3 is the one of Stores and Labs, less 1 worker, until Level 6. Will post here if i find out something different on higher levels. 

12.11.2012, 22:52

Last time edited : 12.11.2012, 23:23

Exchequer

Tables seem to be out of date

-Medicine 1 one has a top3 of 93.
-Animal 3 top1 table you can hire 70 workers of 3.63 at Qual 3 instead of 30 

25.11.2012, 18:53

RichieRoby
Seven years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I must refer to this table 3 to 5 times a week. about as helpful as it gets! Very we! I was running pretty bad stores until i "realized" i need to max out the top1 as well as top3.

Back to Elite. 

18.12.2012, 05:23

Last time edited : 18.12.2012, 05:24

Exchequer

Top3 really needs an update.

I am now at produciton 13 with 24960 workers.

Way more than top3 table values (20800). 

14.01.2013, 23:11

JakeCT
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

Thanks for all this great info!  Does anyone know how to calculate (or have a chart for) how TOP3 and TOP1 compensate for each other when one of them is above 100%. 

29.05.2013, 12:10.     Subject: Qualification requirements for techs

JustNash
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

just to share that I now have qualification 37 in animal breeding and I can use tech 19 at 100% efficiency, which wasn't the case when my qualification was 36. In other words: this does not seem to comply with the first table that shows the required qualification levels for every tech level. 

29.05.2013, 20:46

Last time edited : 30.05.2013, 07:42

Mike1
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Forest tycoon Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

post edit after reading VLLords post below:

My qualification was 56 and i was able to run a mine on Tech level 22 - requiring qualification level 69 - with 95% efficiency. As my qualification grew to 57 the mine now runs 100% efficient 

29.05.2013, 21:25

Last time edited : 29.05.2013, 21:32

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

JustNash
just to share that I now have qualification 37 in animal breeding and I can use tech 19 at 100% efficiency, which wasn't the case when my qualification was 36. In other words: this does not seem to comply with the first table that shows the required qualification levels for every tech level.

If the load of top1 and/or top3 is well below the max allowed then you can run your subdivisions at max tech +1 without losing efficiency. Didn't you know that? Well

You should try this for mining and agricultural as well. 

19.07.2013, 13:47

silent123
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
l:
Lewis Investments

noglues5
Q10 in management for 26 days (to win points in CM):

dayscurrent top
qualification
top growthdescription
111,0004 offices (2 workers with qualification 1.00)
2-320,6742 offices (8 w./ q. 1.00) + 1 office (4 w./ q. 3.06)
4-530,5352 offices (18 w./ q. 1.00)
6-840,4542 offices (28 w./q. 1.40)
9-1150,4002 offices (40 w./q. 1.66)
12-1460,3602 offices (54 w./q. 1.85)
15-1870,3302 offices (70 w./q. 2.00)
19-2280,3062 offices (88 w./q. 2.11)
23-2690,2862 offices (108 w./q. 2.21)

Don't forget to pay enough taxes
Well

I followed this table exactly. I'm currently on my 9th day and have qualification 5.
Last update, the growth was only 3.4% ! Before this, the table worked quite well (Although slightly off).
Note: I paid $0 in taxes last update.

Any explanation would be appreciated. Thanks! 

7.10.2013, 14:46

ostojictina
Eleven years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron World Cuisines, VII-XV places Russian ball Russian ball Russian ball Bronze amphora of Heraklion
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Tina Enterprise
m:
Tina Enterprise

Is there some hero who have updated those tables for Top qualifications? Well I would do that but don't know what is ''beyond'' that numbers Well 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Qualification growth. How it works