Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Robbing Drakewares daily, for 5 trillion! !!!

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 8.02.2020, 01:19

Last time edited : 9.02.2020, 22:03

TheLoki
Nine years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
E-Corp
m:
Loki Industries

UPDATE! HE IS LOSING 5 TRILLION PER TURN!

This is something that has to be published.

After a steep decline in assets from one of our friends, and one of awesome players and great person, we are witnessing robbery on the highest level. Drakewares had assets approx. 325tril, now he has 275tril. 2.7.2020 .

Drakewares is being robbed daily for around 4tril,UPDATE 5 TRILLION! (perhaps even more) , that we couldn't find still.

This user: https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/user/view/1365116

BeriyaL - Monarch

Is taking from Drakewares each turn more then 4trillion , by fraudulently increasing the price by that much, that it won't cancel the contract.

Here is the image: https://imgur.com/N74Hvpr

I don't have to remind all of you, that Drakewares Is a friend from many of us. We have played with him and admired his game play for many years. He was long time on of the top players, giving example and teaching. Now we are witnessing someone completely taking everything from him, and abusing the game syste, and literally robbing him  daily, for massive amounts of money.

The questions is, how did we come to this? How will we respond? Do you support this?????

We are witnessing a disease corporation and their members, that will stop at nothing.

Whatever the answer or excuses there might be, this is just too much. This is not a war game, this is a game where people can work together and learn, improve, grow, make friends, perhaps colleges and have fun. This is not fun.

And as for you Beriyal, shame on you.  And whatever the excuse you might have, "its only business" "its allowed" " its not illegal" , shame on you. And all of your friends that support you.

How will we respond??

Hopefully an admin will put a stop at this.

UPDATE HERE IS THE PROOF

3.5 Trillion Only from this warehouse! Total minus : -40 trillion (this warehouse)

Since he is not changing assets, and they are increasing slowly, ShmatkoA is taking from him money. So he is the one who organized this.

https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/user/view/1369419

Message list:  

1.04.2020, 23:35

faiez
Twelve years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics

leoprofit
Drake will not go bankrupt, because when the cashier finishes all purchases are automatically canceled and he will continue with the products he bought even at high cost prices. Only his free box dried up.

When I stopped playing for a while I canceled my purchases until I started playing again. If I left my purchase orders open and other players took advantage and went up prices daily until my cash flow dried up then the responsibility would be all mine.

I've broken it several times and if it breaks again the days will pass and it won't be important anymore, I can even start again, it's part of the game. It is a learning experience.

Is it a real-life or kindergarten business simulator? In real life it is even worse. It is one thing to help another player by giving tips and quite another to help with Alice in Wonderland prices by giving away free money.

In most games it is like this, when the vultures stop they ride on top. If the owner abandoned his stores, why wouldn't employees or others loot the store?

In all games it is common to loot abandoned accounts since the owner is unlikely to return.

It has already happened in virtonomics that I lost an account for several years because I didn't log in for more than 1 year. If Drake or someone else doesn't log in on time they will also lose their accounts with all assets, but I don't know if they go bankrupt or the account is closed.

I think you should close off or sell all enterprises when you leave the game to return back at a later time.

When I stopped playing about a year or 2 ago, I did the same thing. Put everything on sale. Unfortunately, I left a few enterprises running, now I'm rebuilding from the ruins. 

14.04.2020, 16:50

Last time edited : 14.04.2020, 16:52

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin
Beauty set Perfume Coral Killer Whale Shark Octopus Octopus Turtle
Starfish Dentist Triple corporate chevron Three years with Virtonomics

Gentlemen from the "respected" "Modern Industries International" corporation!
Here is your colleague xandru2222 robbing other players  again, using the flaws of the game software. https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/4772941 ... Sells flour for 500 million and someone bought it because of the insufficiently good program code for the game. Why don’t you yell about it in the whole forum? Ridiculously Perhaps I will correct this, and this time I will send the administration a letter. 

15.04.2020, 19:55

Last time edited : 15.04.2020, 19:57

XDCD
Five years with Virtonomics
Japan soccer ball Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish standard Ingvar Kamprad Order Jubilee Ten
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
XDCD Incorporated

SchmatkoA
Gentlemen from the "respected" "Modern Industries International" corporation!
Here is your colleague xandru2222 robbing other players  again, using the flaws of the game software. https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/4772941 ... Sells flour for 500 million and someone bought it because of the insufficiently good program code for the game. Why don’t you yell about it in the whole forum? Ridiculously Perhaps I will correct this, and this time I will send the administration a letter.

Someone bought this on purpose as the price was not raised by 9% daily to sustain the current contracts untill it reached 500million... lol.
So what is the issue?

What are you even doing SchmatkoA.. Too much time? 

15.04.2020, 20:06

Last time edited : 15.04.2020, 20:08

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin

Do you turn on the fool or don’t you really know what you're talking about? It is not necessary to raise 9.99% daily. Under certain conditions, cancellation of contracts does not work when the price rises. At the same time, you can set the price up to 1 billion (for one day) and the buyer will pay this price, although he would not want to. Unlike daily price increases, this is illegal (violates the clause on the illegality of using software flaws).
Don't worry about my time, better worry about the time of your company mates Ridiculously 

16.04.2020, 11:52

And here is a message from a robbed player. https://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/16/topic/107662/view/pagemail/#99934958 ...
And this is not the first case, judging by his message. Where are the outraged posts of the "respected" corporate leadership? Hypocrisy is your name. 

16.04.2020, 11:56

Last time edited : 16.04.2020, 11:59

XDCD
Five years with Virtonomics
Japan soccer ball Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish standard Ingvar Kamprad Order Jubilee Ten
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
XDCD Incorporated

SchmatkoA
And here is a message from a robbed player. https://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/16/topic/107662/view/pagemail/#99934958 ...
And this is not the first case, judging by his message. Where are the outraged posts of the "respected" corporate leadership? Hypocrisy is your name.

If he's abusing a bug or glitch just report and if it happens to be true I'm sure he'll get banned, no need to blame an entire corp for one person's (possible) actions. 

16.04.2020, 12:06

And why does the leadership of your corporation, which complains about the completely legitimate actions of my comrade, turn a blind eye to this lawlessness? That is the question. 

16.04.2020, 12:51

Last time edited : 16.04.2020, 12:51

el09sjs
Twelve years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor The tender collider, VII-XV places
m:
Bio.

So that is why the admin canceled a legitimate contract....Not so 

16.04.2020, 13:39

el09sjs
So that is why the admin canceled a legitimate contract....Not so

Using bugs for robbery is now called a "legal contract"? I roll! 

16.04.2020, 13:54

el09sjs
Twelve years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor The tender collider, VII-XV places
m:
Bio.

Again the admin canceled a legitimate contract....To you 

16.04.2020, 14:40

el09sjs
Again the admin canceled a legitimate contract....To you

When there is nothing to cover the facts with, do you start to pretend to be a clown? 

16.04.2020, 14:46

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

SchmatkoA
When there is nothing to cover the facts with, do you start to pretend to be a clown?

Yes you are, Schmatko, over and over again. Sometimes a clown, sometimes a troll.

It's obvious my corporation is more respectable than yours! Very we! 

16.04.2020, 16:00

Your corporation is in decline, and mine is in great shape. But this is not about that. 

16.04.2020, 16:36

el09sjs
m:
Bio.

Just a small and petty individual who wants to stand on the shoulders of giants and call himself great. 

16.04.2020, 17:51

Your blah blah blah refuted by a simple comparison of the results (financial and other) of both corporations, "giant" Ridiculously 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Robbing Drakewares daily, for 5 trillion! !!!