Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Robbing Drakewares daily, for 5 trillion! !!!

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 8.02.2020, 01:19

Last time edited : 9.02.2020, 22:03

TheLoki
Nine years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
E-Corp
m:
Loki Industries

UPDATE! HE IS LOSING 5 TRILLION PER TURN!

This is something that has to be published.

After a steep decline in assets from one of our friends, and one of awesome players and great person, we are witnessing robbery on the highest level. Drakewares had assets approx. 325tril, now he has 275tril. 2.7.2020 .

Drakewares is being robbed daily for around 4tril,UPDATE 5 TRILLION! (perhaps even more) , that we couldn't find still.

This user: https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/user/view/1365116

BeriyaL - Monarch

Is taking from Drakewares each turn more then 4trillion , by fraudulently increasing the price by that much, that it won't cancel the contract.

Here is the image: https://imgur.com/N74Hvpr

I don't have to remind all of you, that Drakewares Is a friend from many of us. We have played with him and admired his game play for many years. He was long time on of the top players, giving example and teaching. Now we are witnessing someone completely taking everything from him, and abusing the game syste, and literally robbing him  daily, for massive amounts of money.

The questions is, how did we come to this? How will we respond? Do you support this?????

We are witnessing a disease corporation and their members, that will stop at nothing.

Whatever the answer or excuses there might be, this is just too much. This is not a war game, this is a game where people can work together and learn, improve, grow, make friends, perhaps colleges and have fun. This is not fun.

And as for you Beriyal, shame on you.  And whatever the excuse you might have, "its only business" "its allowed" " its not illegal" , shame on you. And all of your friends that support you.

How will we respond??

Hopefully an admin will put a stop at this.

UPDATE HERE IS THE PROOF

3.5 Trillion Only from this warehouse! Total minus : -40 trillion (this warehouse)

Since he is not changing assets, and they are increasing slowly, ShmatkoA is taking from him money. So he is the one who organized this.

https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/user/view/1369419

• Page:
Message list:  

8.02.2020, 15:20

BeriyaL
Belgian chevron Dentist Triple corporate chevron Three years with Virtonomics
m:
Monarch

https://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/11/topic/131224/view/page:0 ...

Tears 

9.02.2020, 21:27

ZNick
One year with Virtonomics
Moai statue Elm Merit for the Italy of level III Pizza Venetian gondola Italian red The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Shagreen, VII-XV places
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics

Loki I fully agree with your position.

Still is worth mentioning that :
a. Nobody has replied on your post.
b. How this happened as to prevent next time

Each player can follow any kind of approach like business, but business ethics is something that is also part of reality and is something that should be considered in Vitronomics.

Many players are investing a lot time and money in this game and all of us including game admin should respect that.

Otherwise many players will get disengaged, quite playing and investing.

Business ethics and basic rules should be  clear and followed by all (not sure if included in Law Chapter 1)

Thank you, 

10.02.2020, 08:04

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin
Beauty set Perfume Coral Killer Whale Shark Octopus Octopus Turtle
Starfish Dentist Triple corporate chevron Three years with Virtonomics

Lokki, you are a pathetic whiner and a loser. At first you ached that I sell goods in my stores too expensive. Now this. The above link, there are all the answers to your questions. There is nothing illegal in raising the price of a product. Everyone has the ability to customize contract settings. If a person is stupid or lazy, this is his personal problem. Business is a cruel thing. Whiners like you go broke very quickly. It's funny to listen to your lamentations. Many companies constantly raise prices as soon as I start buying goods. Many, instead of high-quality goods, are trying to slip me low-quality shit. When my company was small, one top player copied my stores, bought all the goods from the wholesale market (and I could not do this due to lack of free money) and thus took my markets. When I refused to join your corporation, you and your president of the corporation cut off all supplies to me. This is reality. And this is not against the rules. So wipe the snot, drink validol and get better at developing your rotting company. 

10.02.2020, 08:24

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin

By the way, the idea of raising prices was provided to me by a member of your corporation xandru2222, who was trying to ruin me, trying to sell me flour for 1 billion Cheerfully 

10.02.2020, 19:10

Last time edited : 10.02.2020, 20:32

MacNab24
The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
MacNab Inc.

I understand Loki's indignation over what's happening to his friend Drake. However, I also understand SchmatkoA's reaction. This is a game, and as in any game, some like to play this game to cooperate or even make friends, others like to play it hard in order to win.

I do believe both play modes (friendly and hard) are valid, but should not discourage the other. The hard mode should not bully friendly players, nor should the hard mode be discouraged other than by other players' actions (and not by admin, for example).

This said, the game does allow for quite a few tricks to be used, and I think most of us know how to use them and deal with them if others use them on us (with one possible reaction being blacklisting the player, something I do not like to do coz there is then little chance of ever making up with each other). Most of us probably would not use those tricks in real life, but this is a game and not real life. If players have abandoned the game, then it cannot be blamed on others using those tricks and not being counter-acted.

I hope I don't get blacklisted by any of you now To wink 

10.02.2020, 21:47

TheLoki
Nine years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
E-Corp
m:
Loki Industries

I didn't wanted to write anything but I think I should.

First, Thank you ZNick for understanding and actually giving a comment to this post. It is just incredible that no one gave their opinion in this matter. Not even admins. It is almost unbelievable to which point this came. I guess this is our answer, and if tomorrow there is still a reduction in Drake-s assets, that means that no one admin cares, and if this happens to any of you, big or small, paying or non paying players, no one will watch your back. This is a reward for paying and supporting this game, not even having a decent answer, non from support or admins.

Second, Schmatko, I can't really say if you are a kid or you are a very disturbed adult. It seems almost like a joke, that someone can take this to this level that you did. All of the insults and very bad personal manners seems in bedded in you. If you speak about real business, a people like you don't last long. Having respect for other people is the first step you would fail upon. In game,, using and abusing every possible mechanics in this game, to get the most you can, out of any market, destroying everything in your way. Probably it is reflection of your reality or childhood. Good luck in your life.

Third, Macnab, it is a small hole in the game mechanics. But we are not talking if that is legal or illegal in this game. It can be any game, usually it is patched. This is about business ethics and people. My point here is to make and change rules. Admins don't care, people don't care. This is just a lost cause.

I tried so many times, to improve this community. To introduce togetherness and mutual businesses. To help new people with cheap goods in small quantities, to help them start. Spending billions daily just to kick start others. I produced enormous amounts of machines, because machine market was too saturated with overpriced machines, so i can lower the prices of machines, so people can afford for their business. Costs in trillions. Gave away many items to winners of contest of managers, and directors. And offered to buy all of the goods of new companies, to support and remind people not to forget how important production is. And many other things that I can't even remember.

No one cares? Fine.

Stay silent.

Let him bankrupt Drake.

Regards,
Loki 

10.02.2020, 22:04

TyStuFF
Five years with Virtonomics
Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Santa Claus Santa Claus Santa Claus Père Noël Père Noël Père Noël
Père Noël Père Noël Joulupukki Joulupukki Joulupukki Olentzero Olentzero Olentzero
Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk
Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Tovlis babua Tovlis babua
Tovlis babua For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Santander Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Founder of the city Rhodes Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health
Five years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

So much happiness here!

So, basically everyone is a loser in this case? 

10.02.2020, 22:18

el09sjs
Twelve years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor The tender collider, VII-XV places
m:
Bio.

Time for a corporate black list to be introduced by the admins then both methods of play can be accommodated. 

11.02.2020, 00:28

Last time edited : 11.02.2020, 00:34

FLP01
Six years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Merit for the Italy of level III Founder of Victoria (CS) Founder of Seychelles Virtonomics Philanthropist 3rd class Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition
l:
Providence Limited
n:
Providence Limited
m:
Providence Limited

That's mad! Shut that sh!t down ASAP, no one here wants Drake going bankrupt especially because of potentially malicious behaviour by another player. All credit and respect to Loki for pointing this out. Well Done

Also, the "Apartment number 50" corporation looks pretty weird too, just a load of companies with similar sounding names, are they bots or something? 

11.02.2020, 00:54

el09sjs
Twelve years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor The tender collider, VII-XV places
m:
Bio.

Then can I encourage some +s for this:
https://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/16/topic/107602/view ...  

11.02.2020, 12:56

LOkki, so many beautiful but deceitful words. I answer on points.
1. It is better to have bad manners and say what you think than to have good manners and take out your anger stealthily.
2. Both in real business and in the economic game, the goal is the same - to maximize profits at minimal cost. If you do not know how to do this, you begin to invent any nonsense. Naturally, I harm everyone with the fact that my company is a hundred times more effective than yours. Aren't you funny yourself?
3. There is no hole in the mechanics. This is your stupidity. You can set up contracts in such a way that no one can sell you what you do not want. If you are too lazy or you do not have enough mind, these are your personal problems.
4. A few words about your products for beginners, which you are so proud of and everywhere boast of it. What are billions of costs? You are lying. You sell goods that other players have presented to you for these purposes. But that's not the point. To make a man full, he needs to be given a fishing rod, but not fish. He will eat fish, and tomorrow will remain hungry again. And the fishing rod will always provide him with food. You know why the chicks and young animals that were raised in captivity in zoos are doomed to die in the forest. Because from childhood they did not learn how to get their own food, they were always fed. Similarly, players who buy free goods from you, sell them thoughtlessly at dumping prices and learn nothing. And when you excommunicate them from their free products, they are at a loss. They do not know how to trade correctly (and why, because free goods can always be sold with profit?). For beginners, for effective training, tips and advice are useful, and not your free products. Having smart tips, you can initially increase your assets tenfold at the initial stage, everything you need for this is always available in the wholesale market. But you can’t consult them competently, because you yourself do not understand the mechanics of the game and can do almost nothing but inflate your cheeks and cherish your sense of personal greatness. Therefore, you hate those players who know how to do this, just like your idol Drake. Therefore, you are trying to slow down the growth of any companies that reject your offer to join your corporation, blocking their supply of goods.
5. What are the trillions of costs for machines ???? The cost of those machines that you sell is five thousand maximum, you sell them at a price of 60,000. I calmly bought such machines on the wholesale market for 15-20,000. Are you tired of lying? And machines for those technologies that are available to beginners are generally ridiculous money.
6. What products did you offer bidders ?? You are lying again. Both in the competition of directors and in the competition of presidents, my main competitors were members of your corporation. In both cases, they had good chances to defeat me in some categories, as I did not have enough resources. And I was very surprised when I discovered that you (and other members of your corporation) are not helping members of your corporation with either goods, advice, or action. This is especially true of the presidential contest, which was held in such cities in which my advantage in qualification did not matter. All that mattered was the quality of the product, which was abundant in your corporation, and which you thoughtlessly sold everywhere at dumping prices.
7. Concerning Drake. I will not explain why I am extremely negative about this player. But he is doomed if he does not appear in the near future. It doesn’t matter with or without my help. His storage costs now amount to hundreds of billions and are growing every day. 

11.02.2020, 12:58

P.S. el09sjs asks the administration of the game to give him an additional tool to draw the entire corporation into his war. But do they want to participate in the war, which is needed only by a few members of your corporation, you asked them? 

11.02.2020, 15:50

Lokki, can you only put cons? Can’t you argue anything? 

11.02.2020, 16:41

AdrianG
Four years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Ten years with Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
m:
AGM Corporation

Do you think that the only objective of a company is to obtain the maximum benefit? I think you have an outdated view on the matter. Actually many organizations act ethically because the goal is no longer to obtain the maximum benefit. Now the goal is to create value (for its shareholders of course) but also for its stakeholders (customers, employees, community ..)
Do you think capitalism is based only on exploiting others? Let me tell you that you are wrong and attitudes like yours have done much damage to the capitalist system. It is necessary to have business ethics to achieve success. A company that does not comply with the deals will never become a powerful company. I understand your position, Schmatko, but I don't think that's the best way

11.02.2020, 17:00

Are you talking about real business, or about the game? In both cases, I can prove the opposite to you. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Robbing Drakewares daily, for 5 trillion! !!!

• Page: