Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Robbing Drakewares daily, for 5 trillion! !!!

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 8.02.2020, 01:19

Last time edited : 9.02.2020, 22:03

TheLoki
Nine years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
E-Corp
m:
Loki Industries

UPDATE! HE IS LOSING 5 TRILLION PER TURN!

This is something that has to be published.

After a steep decline in assets from one of our friends, and one of awesome players and great person, we are witnessing robbery on the highest level. Drakewares had assets approx. 325tril, now he has 275tril. 2.7.2020 .

Drakewares is being robbed daily for around 4tril,UPDATE 5 TRILLION! (perhaps even more) , that we couldn't find still.

This user: https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/user/view/1365116

BeriyaL - Monarch

Is taking from Drakewares each turn more then 4trillion , by fraudulently increasing the price by that much, that it won't cancel the contract.

Here is the image: https://imgur.com/N74Hvpr

I don't have to remind all of you, that Drakewares Is a friend from many of us. We have played with him and admired his game play for many years. He was long time on of the top players, giving example and teaching. Now we are witnessing someone completely taking everything from him, and abusing the game syste, and literally robbing him  daily, for massive amounts of money.

The questions is, how did we come to this? How will we respond? Do you support this?????

We are witnessing a disease corporation and their members, that will stop at nothing.

Whatever the answer or excuses there might be, this is just too much. This is not a war game, this is a game where people can work together and learn, improve, grow, make friends, perhaps colleges and have fun. This is not fun.

And as for you Beriyal, shame on you.  And whatever the excuse you might have, "its only business" "its allowed" " its not illegal" , shame on you. And all of your friends that support you.

How will we respond??

Hopefully an admin will put a stop at this.

UPDATE HERE IS THE PROOF

3.5 Trillion Only from this warehouse! Total minus : -40 trillion (this warehouse)

Since he is not changing assets, and they are increasing slowly, ShmatkoA is taking from him money. So he is the one who organized this.

https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/user/view/1369419

Message list:  

11.02.2020, 17:12

AdrianG
Four years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Ten years with Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
m:
AGM Corporation

Actually, what I say about ethics can be applied to any field of life in general. None of us is self-sufficient and every day we need to manage relationships with other people to get what we want. And I don't talk only about transactions. I also talk about friends, family and mates. It is necessary ethics to have a good reputation and so that people trust us

11.02.2020, 19:51

MacNab24
The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
MacNab Inc.

AdrianG
Do you think that the only objective of a company is to obtain the maximum benefit? I think you have an outdated view on the matter. Actually many organizations act ethically because the goal is no longer to obtain the maximum benefit. Now the goal is to create value (for its shareholders of course) but also for its stakeholders (customers, employees, community ..)
Do you think capitalism is based only on exploiting others? Let me tell you that you are wrong and attitudes like yours have done much damage to the capitalist system. It is necessary to have business ethics to achieve success. A company that does not comply with the deals will never become a powerful company. I understand your position, Schmatko, but I don't think that's the best way

In theory I agree, but many of those companies did not become powerful by adhering to ethics... only now that they are powerful, they want to use ethics to stop others from becoming as powerful as themselves... 

11.02.2020, 21:49

el09sjs
Twelve years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor The tender collider, VII-XV places
m:
Bio.

Then can I encourage some +s for this (it already exists at the company level there is no reason why it can not work at the corperate level):
https://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/16/topic/107602/view ... ... 

12.02.2020, 01:19

TyStuFF
Five years with Virtonomics
Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Santa Claus Santa Claus Santa Claus Père Noël Père Noël Père Noël
Père Noël Père Noël Joulupukki Joulupukki Joulupukki Olentzero Olentzero Olentzero
Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk
Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Tovlis babua Tovlis babua
Tovlis babua For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Santander Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Founder of the city Rhodes Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health
Five years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Can I take popcorn and watch how this topic will evolve?I roll!

It's a good thing SchmatkoA is sharing his point of view, even if it's not very likeable for a lot of people, he's quite transparant in explaining what he does and how he thinks.

Thanks for the forum activity! I almost thought it's just a boring simulator gameTo you 

17.02.2020, 20:03

leoprofit
Ten years with Virtonomics Shagreen, VII-XV places Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Leonardo Capital

it is a problem when using robots, a solution for this would be to reprogram them in a more useful way avoiding purchases at abusive prices. Monarch has been causing me problems too and I am limiting prices for it. There is a difference between high prices for scarce products and abusive prices just to earn profits by abusing loopholes in the system and each one who takes care of their egg baskets. If Drake is losing money then he is not looking at reports and cash flow.

I even endorse Loki's good intention but it is not a charity game, it is a business simulator and anyone who wants to progress in the game needs to understand its rules. The game itself offers its facilitators.

Any new player can buy products from independent producers and make big profits in stores like sugar and grapes, with more than 200% margin, in addition to some products for factories.

You can buy a mill and make flour to sell and produce bread by selling in stores.

I also find it ridiculous for Loki to limit products only to new players trying to prevent others from buying their goods. There is a clear rule in the market that if the product is for sale to all players then everyone has the right to buy. In this case, limit your sales and stop this stupidity of blocking players just because they bought your exclusive goods for beginners who will not learn anything about business by buying goods below market cost. You are trying to turn the game into a kindergarten.

If the machines are expensive then you better not buy from the market and make your own with independent suppliers.

I could play in an easy way accepting help but I prefer to force my mind to work to get the results for myself and look for new opportunities following risk management. 

13.03.2020, 00:51

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

https://virtonomics.com/rules/ ...

1. Jobbery (profiteering) in game are considered to be operations of any kind, bound up with ungrounded or illegal gaining of cash funds

2.10. Any other operations, bound up with ungrounded profit gaining and other benefit, being in conflict with acknowledged game maxims and game ethics. 

16.03.2020, 01:29

TheLoki
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
E-Corp
m:
Loki Industries

Mike1
https://virtonomics.com/rules/ ...

1. Jobbery (profiteering) in game are considered to be operations of any kind, bound up with ungrounded or illegal gaining of cash funds

2.10. Any other operations, bound up with ungrounded profit gaining and other benefit, being in conflict with acknowledged game maxims and game ethics.

Thanks Mike, but unfrotunately no one cares. I tried telling the same to the administration,but no use.

Drake is now down to 132tril in assets , from his 325tril. We will soon see him going bankrupt. Good job everyone. 

23.03.2020, 23:55

FLP01
Six years with Virtonomics
Merit for the Italy of level III Founder of Victoria (CS) Founder of Seychelles Virtonomics Philanthropist 3rd class Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition
l:
Providence Limited
n:
Providence Limited
m:
Providence Limited

So is nothing actually going to be done? This is outrageous I am malicious 

24.03.2020, 00:56.     Subject: Monarch is robbing Gfife11 daily for $98.3B, increasing exponentially!!!

Last time edited : 24.03.2020, 06:17

FLP01
Merit for the Italy of level III Founder of Victoria (CS) Founder of Seychelles Virtonomics Philanthropist 3rd class Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition
l:
Providence Limited
n:
Providence Limited
m:
Providence Limited

Monarch/BeriyaL, the PARASITE seems to have found a new host to feed off, after seemingly taken all he could from Drake. And yes, if you were wondering I deliberately wrote the word "parasite", in BIG, RED, BOLD letters just to underscore how serious this situation is. Business is business, but stealing from players who are unable to defend themselves is immoral and just plain wrong. It is against the game rules - "jobbery", and this is the second documented instance of this particular player or group of players feasting off of a high profile individual, in the first case substantially reducing the value of the players assets. I have included comprehensive evidence below to back up my claims.

Below, we can see BeriyaL starting stealing from Gfife11 in Mali from approximately 28/02/20, in England from 17/02/20 and in Norway from 11/02/20. I literally only just noticed this today 23/03/20.

@gameadmins, please do something about this as it would be a terrible shame to potentially lose, not 1 but now 2 players who have made vast contributions to the development and progression of this great game to some thieves who don't care about anything. If nothing is done, then I would seriously consider stopping playing this game as this sort of behaviour from members in our community is not acceptable.

I would also like to see a response from the specific player mentioned and all others involved in this scam ON THIS FORUM for all to see.

I will be on until the update. 

24.03.2020, 06:45

BeriyaL
Belgian chevron Dentist Triple corporate chevron Three years with Virtonomics
m:
Monarch

Stupid. As for Drake, he now, when he has lost most of his enterprises, has spent nearly 400 billion in warehouses. His own laziness killed him, not my purchases.
And the second one. The Russians have the proverb "Time to throw stones - time to collect stones." Drake collected the stones that he had previously scattered.
And yet, I advise you to read the forum thread, which I cited in the second post of this thread. Such actions are not considered a violation. But the targeted sale of enterprises with the subsequent return of money to the seller is punishable.
On March 11, auctions took place (lot No. 7903).
In this case, there was a conspiracy of the seller and player Viraxje. In this case, in order to transfer the lot to a specific person (Viraxje Industries), there was a sale at a price higher than the market price with the aim of targeting the enterprise with the subsequent return to the buyer (Viraxje Industries) of a part of the amount. According to information received from one of the members of Modern Industries International Corporation, the mlds player returned to Viraxje about 2 trillion virtodollars for the purchase of ID5934227 mines. Thus, the clause on the prohibition of the targeted transfer of property with the subsequent return of funds to the buyer by selling the goods at a price exceeding the market by many orders of magnitude has been violated. This action is punishable (https://virtonomica.ru/mary/forum/forum_new/11/topic/111697/view/page:7/q:100246593#0 ... , player Liberty_Inc). How about such violations

PS Insults on the forum are prohibited. 

24.03.2020, 10:46

TheLoki
l:
E-Corp
m:
Loki Industries

FLP01
Monarch/BeriyaL, the PARASITE seems to have found a new host to feed off, after seemingly taken all he could from Drake. And yes, if you were wondering I deliberately wrote the word "parasite", in BIG, RED, BOLD letters just to underscore how serious this situation is. Business is business, but stealing from players who are unable to defend themselves is immoral and just plain wrong. It is against the game rules - "jobbery", and this is the second documented instance of this particular player or group of players feasting off of a high profile individual, in the first case substantially reducing the value of the players assets. I have included comprehensive evidence below to back up my claims.

Below, we can see BeriyaL starting stealing from Gfife11 in Mali from approximately 28/02/20, in England from 17/02/20 and in Norway from 11/02/20. I literally only just noticed this today 23/03/20.

@gameadmins, please do something about this as it would be a terrible shame to potentially lose, not 1 but now 2 players who have made vast contributions to the development and progression of this great game to some thieves who don't care about anything. If nothing is done, then I would seriously consider stopping playing this game as this sort of behaviour from members in our community is not acceptable.

I would also like to see a response from the specific player mentioned and all others involved in this scam ON THIS FORUM for all to see.

I will be on until the update.

Well said. Exactly my thoughts. What is worst from all of this, is that administration DOES NOTHING ABOUT IT, and, administration DIDN'T WANT TO ACCEPT the solution we gave ' corporate blacklisting'. Not only that they failed us in this situation, but also the player base, having a lot of opposition just for the SAKE of saying something, thus , reducing even more the chance. Now we are on our own. It is the matter of time untill he sucks dry gife as well. They stole from drake more then 200tril. Equal to 4 expensive cities, or many many mines on auctions. But most importantly many many hours and days and years spent building it, all for what? so Parasites can just suck everything off by stealing and getting away with it.

Worst off all, they have even excuse that they believe, that justifies that this is not stealing. no no, you throw stones you collect. All right then, it's all fine. Well 

24.03.2020, 11:00

BeriyaL
Belgian chevron Dentist Triple corporate chevron Three years with Virtonomics
m:
Monarch

Lokki, you intentionally do not want to see the truth. 0.4 trillion Drake is losing per day now in storage costs. Previously, they were a little less than a trillion. Far from 200 trillion, you do not know how to count. 

24.03.2020, 11:21

Last time edited : 24.03.2020, 11:25

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin
Beauty set Perfume Coral Killer Whale Shark Octopus Octopus Turtle
Starfish Dentist Triple corporate chevron Three years with Virtonomics

Wow, Loki, are you talking about cities? Then name at least one that Draka built (which you seem to have already elevated to the rank of holy Great Martyr Ridiculously ). I do not see a single icon in him.

By the way, Loki, I can name you more than a dozen companies that earn in this way. And you clung your teeth to only one. Can you name the reason? Ridiculously 

24.03.2020, 15:55

TyStuFF
Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Santa Claus Santa Claus Santa Claus Père Noël Père Noël Père Noël
Père Noël Père Noël Joulupukki Joulupukki Joulupukki Olentzero Olentzero Olentzero
Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk
Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Tovlis babua Tovlis babua
Tovlis babua For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Santander Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Founder of the city Rhodes Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health
Five years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

It's funny to see that someone made some enormous profits of my cottonTo you

I've cancelled some contracts, I prefer to keep such stockpiles available for people who can use them for better purposes. 

24.03.2020, 20:03

XDCD
Japan soccer ball Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish standard Ingvar Kamprad Order Jubilee Ten
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
XDCD Incorporated

SchmatkoA
Wow, Loki, are you talking about cities? Then name at least one that Draka built (which you seem to have already elevated to the rank of holy Great Martyr Ridiculously ). I do not see a single icon in him.

By the way, Loki, I can name you more than a dozen companies that earn in this way. And you clung your teeth to only one. Can you name the reason? Ridiculously

Quite sad that the only way you, monarch and beriyal seem to enjoy the game is to ruin it for others. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Robbing Drakewares daily, for 5 trillion! !!!