Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Robbing Drakewares daily, for 5 trillion! !!!

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 8.02.2020, 01:19

Last time edited : 9.02.2020, 22:03

TheLoki
Nine years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
E-Corp
m:
Loki Industries

UPDATE! HE IS LOSING 5 TRILLION PER TURN!

This is something that has to be published.

After a steep decline in assets from one of our friends, and one of awesome players and great person, we are witnessing robbery on the highest level. Drakewares had assets approx. 325tril, now he has 275tril. 2.7.2020 .

Drakewares is being robbed daily for around 4tril,UPDATE 5 TRILLION! (perhaps even more) , that we couldn't find still.

This user: https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/user/view/1365116

BeriyaL - Monarch

Is taking from Drakewares each turn more then 4trillion , by fraudulently increasing the price by that much, that it won't cancel the contract.

Here is the image: https://imgur.com/N74Hvpr

I don't have to remind all of you, that Drakewares Is a friend from many of us. We have played with him and admired his game play for many years. He was long time on of the top players, giving example and teaching. Now we are witnessing someone completely taking everything from him, and abusing the game syste, and literally robbing him  daily, for massive amounts of money.

The questions is, how did we come to this? How will we respond? Do you support this?????

We are witnessing a disease corporation and their members, that will stop at nothing.

Whatever the answer or excuses there might be, this is just too much. This is not a war game, this is a game where people can work together and learn, improve, grow, make friends, perhaps colleges and have fun. This is not fun.

And as for you Beriyal, shame on you.  And whatever the excuse you might have, "its only business" "its allowed" " its not illegal" , shame on you. And all of your friends that support you.

How will we respond??

Hopefully an admin will put a stop at this.

UPDATE HERE IS THE PROOF

3.5 Trillion Only from this warehouse! Total minus : -40 trillion (this warehouse)

Since he is not changing assets, and they are increasing slowly, ShmatkoA is taking from him money. So he is the one who organized this.

https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/user/view/1369419

Message list:  

16.04.2020, 18:03

Last time edited : 16.04.2020, 18:08

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

It was fun to read the whole strife. Haven't seen such thing before. I roll!

Apart from the above rivalry, which gave me a few minutes of free laughter in quarantine, why devs do not correct this bug? Why the daily new price, and not the initial price, is the basis of validation of the next day price? I sign a contract to buy something for $100±10%. So the contract should be automatically cancelled if the price exceeds the limits ($90-$110). It should be easy to implement and I hope someone can resolve this with devs.

Game rule, as is today, is very odd and unreal. It assumes buyer endorses the price each day, while he has not. Buyer has only agreed with the initial price with some small 10% fluctuations. 

16.04.2020, 18:06

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin
Beauty set Perfume Coral Killer Whale Shark Octopus Octopus Turtle
Starfish Dentist Triple corporate chevron Three years with Virtonomics

There is no mistake. You misunderstand the terms of the contract restriction. In percent, it is the allowable increase from the price of the current week that is specified. If you want to fix the price, use the absolute value (in dollars). 

16.04.2020, 18:25

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

@Schmatko: using your clone to give -2 to posts is pretty cheap. In the past I have only seen luisk do this! 

16.04.2020, 18:33

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Btw, good to see you here again, Wonson! 

16.04.2020, 18:33

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin

mort100
@Schmatko: using your clone to give -2 to posts is pretty cheap. In the past I have only seen luisk do this!

So I'm Luisk Ridiculously
Voland spoke better of you than I see you. 

16.04.2020, 18:41

mort100
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Voland was a good player and a nice guy. I like him too.

Have tried to work constructively with you since the first time I messaged you, but you never gave it a chance. Instead you have acted opportunistic at every turn - which is fine, but it won't build friendship, trust or cooperation. 

16.04.2020, 18:49

1. Not I started the war, but your president
2. Probably because my friend is a good guy, you allowed Draka to rob him and did nothing to protect him (like all your other comrades).
3. You are a member of a hostile corporation, which in combination with paragraphs 1 and 2 determines my attitude towards you. You cannot be trusted. 

16.04.2020, 20:10

Last time edited : 16.04.2020, 20:26

XDCD
Five years with Virtonomics
Japan soccer ball Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish standard Ingvar Kamprad Order Jubilee Ten
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
XDCD Incorporated

SchmatkoA
2. Probably because my friend is a good guy, you allowed Draka to rob him and did nothing to protect him (like all your other comrades).
3. You are a member of a hostile corporation, which in combination with paragraphs 1 and 2 determines my attitude towards you. You cannot be trusted.

What "war" are you even talking about dude... lol.

People just made everyone aware of how you do business by increasing the price constantly, which for most people is really annoying as we don't have the time to check contracts all the time... And sometimes people tend to not look for a little while, and most of us prefer not to get abused while doing so.

Anyway, looks like it was just a mistake because Plop set the contract condition to never, which Xandru obviously didn't expect. Everything will be paid back, so all of your hastly 'bug/glitch' talk was for nothing. He basically did the thing by accident while you usually do it on purpose... lol 

16.04.2020, 20:35

XDCD
SchmatkoA

People just made everyone aware of how you do business by increasing the price constantly, which for most people is really annoying as we don't have the time to check contracts all the time... And sometimes people tend to not look for a little while, and most of us prefer not to get abused while doing so.

Anyway, looks like it was just a mistake because Plop set the contract condition to never, which Xandru obviously didn't expect. Everything will be paid back, so all of your hastly 'bug/glitch' talk was for nothing. He basically did the thing by accident while you usually do it on purpose... lol

Do not confuse consequences with causes. The war began when I refused to join your corporation. After that, Viraxi terminated all my contracts and blacklisted me, then some other members of your corporation did it. And only after that I decided to ruin Drake and took other actions. 

16.04.2020, 20:38

XDCD
Japan soccer ball Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish standard Ingvar Kamprad Order Jubilee Ten
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
XDCD Incorporated

SchmatkoA
XDCD
SchmatkoA

Do not confuse consequences with causes. The war began when I refused to join your corporation. After that, Viraxi terminated all my contracts and blacklisted me, then some other members of your corporation did it. And only after that I decided to ruin Drake and took other actions.

So because someone blacklisted you, for whatever reason, you decided to 'ruin' a different player on purpose?
You're not very good at making it sound like you're the good guy here.. 

16.04.2020, 20:39

Last time edited : 16.04.2020, 20:39

MacNab24
The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
MacNab Inc.

XDCD
SchmatkoA

Would it not have been easier for Xandru to just select all contracts and cancel them in his warehouse? Raising the price to $500mln or whatever seems a bit far-fetched. 

16.04.2020, 20:41

Last time edited : 16.04.2020, 20:42

XDCD
m:
XDCD Incorporated

MacNab24
XDCD
SchmatkoA

Would it not have been easier for Xandru to just select all contracts and cancel them in his warehouse? Raising the price to $500mln or whatever seems a bit far-fetched.

Sure would've made more sense, though I don't think anyone would expect someone to change the contract condition to 'never' (which probably happened by accident). So seems like a honest mistake. 

17.04.2020, 01:20

FLP01
Six years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Merit for the Italy of level III Founder of Victoria (CS) Founder of Seychelles Virtonomics Philanthropist 3rd class Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition
l:
Providence Limited
n:
Providence Limited
m:
Providence Limited

Since around 03/04/20, I have noticed that I am no longer able to access any financial reports for anyone in my corporation by looking at their offices or by going into one of their subdivisons. I get this message:

I find this to be very strange, I don't know if the admins are currently upgrading the UI (it is the same in both the old and new format) or some shady sh!t is currently going on. I am still able to access certain sections which tell me just by how much gfife11 is currently being ripped off, but of course I am not going to say what these are, if they too get blocked. Therefore, I know how much money he is down each day and I also have screenshots of past data I can extrapolate from. I did actually put the numbers into an excel spreadsheet and made a few graphs, so I know roughly where we are with him, he is being drained pretty bad.

Today, $‭856,646,523,520.6‬0 was stolen from him.

Or for simplicity, just go to the turnover rankings and look at the player who is causing this and you will get a rough idea of how much it is.

Could people please verify the issue I am currently experiencing with the reports, I would be interested to know if this affects just me?

Thanks 

17.04.2020, 09:22

FLP01
Since around 03/04/20, I have noticed that I am no longer able to access any financial reports for anyone in my corporation by looking at their offices or by going into one of their subdivisons. I get this message:

So that’s why the demands of the Darwin Prize have not been heard for so long Ridiculously 

17.04.2020, 09:25

XDCD
MacNab24
XDCD
SchmatkoA

Sure would've made more sense, though I don't think anyone would expect someone to change the contract condition to 'never' (which probably happened by accident). So seems like a honest mistake.

XDCD
SchmatkoA
XDCD
SchmatkoA

So because someone blacklisted you, for whatever reason, you decided to 'ruin' a different player on purpose?
You're not very good at making it sound like you're the good guy here..

Do you only read what is beneficial to you? There are still points 2 and 3. Point 2, by the way, also concerns you. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Robbing Drakewares daily, for 5 trillion! !!!