Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Epic fails

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 11.05.2015, 06:24

Last time edited : 13.11.2015, 23:46

jeka_igla
Four years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Black Friday wallet Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
m:
Red Swarm LTD

A collection of all stupid mistakes which people have done in Virtonomics

I'll start

Today i have got bunch of interesting messages Cheerfully

• Page:
Message list:  

24.10.2017, 23:19

manny4life
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Weihnachtsmann Vietnam retail leader Singapore retail leader Mayor Mayor
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
manny4life Incorporated
m:
Manny4life Ltd.

Purchase 580 million worth of meat @ about $2billion only to waste $41 billion in storage expense. Expanded warehouse to "storage terminal" and then incurring $250 million weekly..Sucks 

24.11.2018, 05:04.     Subject: Playing in Crypto Realm

queenwiki
One year with Virtonomics
The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Four years with Virtonomics
m:
Sloan Limited

Playing in Crypto Realm.

Have $192,000.00 left and you can't buy game points or anything for that matter.

So I have no money for inventory.

But I did buy 3 Digging units. But for the life of me, I don't know why. Very we!

Going back to my multi-billion dollar enterprise in Mary.
Don't think I'll ever have a multi-million dollar enterprise in Crypto.

It is skeletal and lame as hell. 
QueenWiki

24.11.2018, 05:07.     Subject: Accidentally sold all of my Forage

queenwiki
The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Four years with Virtonomics
m:
Sloan Limited

Accidentally sold all of my Forage for pennies. Didn't catch it in time. Wanted to sell it to MY company for pennies.  Welll shucks!

It's all in the past. 
QueenWiki

24.11.2018, 05:11.     Subject: Store Inventory Occupancy over 2000%...

Last time edited : 24.11.2018, 05:12

queenwiki
m:
Sloan Limited

Being gob-smacked with Store Inventory Occupancy over 2000%. Don't want to increase size of store because my service level and popularity will go to s%^t.

Still don't know how they calculate occupancy percentage because I do NOT have a lot of inventory in the store nor in the supply room.

I can come up with blunders all day long.  Very we! 
QueenWiki

16.12.2018, 10:24

Albrecht.liebkn
Triple corporate chevron The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Accidentally bought flowers worth 350 billion and had to issue another 7 billions in bonds to prevent bankruptcy ;)
Damn guys, you'd better watch twice. 

19.02.2019, 13:37

DarkRyu

oh man...
- Building a factory and chain of hospitals specialized on natural oils, and a week later to find out that there were no more flowers on the market to make those oils.
- Retail without market research, basically decisions based market averages (sigh, I know, I know). Especially when you reach reasonable store size and buy a ton of those goods...
- Building factories to produce retail goods for your own stores WITHOUT proper analysis (look up).

but I guess those two last ones are quite common, especially when yer new Well 

21.04.2019, 05:12

facastro_999
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
n:
FacastroCorp

While atempting to move inventory to another warehouse early in the morning, accidentally pressed the "Clear Warehouse" button and discarded 100 billion $ worth of machines. 

22.06.2019, 11:28

TheLoki
Nine years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
E-Corp
m:
Loki Industries

it says all...

9.08.2019, 20:21

Rehan.ansari.4u
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

after joining virtonomics:

update 1: store making profit.(me: nice!)
update 2: same
update 3: suddenly store making loss.(me wtf!)
update 4: same(me what the hell!)(forget that supply is zero!)
update 5: same
update 6: same
update 7: ME: WAIT what is this! trade hall ! 

6.01.2020, 03:20

Microdyn1911
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Pirulin Corp
m:
Microdyn1911 Limited

When i first started the game (4 months ago) i quit about a week after joining because i was sucking at it.
Then i realize that its quite a good game if you get hold of the mechanics.
Then when i started again i loose all the help that the game give you the first 30 days when you create an account. So basically i started fresh in hard mode! Very we!
So, being noob and all, wish me luck 8-D 

6.01.2020, 09:19

deekster
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
m:
able 1

uhuh using multiple shops for comparison, when a little button shows sales versus prices history, hmmmm 

12.01.2021, 02:05

tom14cat14
Production: bachelor Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
APB Company
m:
APB Company

Meant to buy 1 communication equipment for my tower instead about 1600 for a cost of 36 billion. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Epic fails

• Page: