Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Epic fails

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 11.05.2015, 06:24

Last time edited : 13.11.2015, 23:46

jeka_igla
Four years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Black Friday wallet Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
m:
Red Swarm LTD

A collection of all stupid mistakes which people have done in Virtonomics

I'll start

Today i have got bunch of interesting messages Cheerfully

• Page:
Message list:  

23.12.2015, 07:09

jeka_igla
m:
Red Swarm LTD

I roll!

bought a sawmill for 30 points 2 days ago(1st level), when today there are huge discount offerings presented
i hate when such things happens, not only in game but in real life. All the time...

My latest fail is buying equipment... Vera has crazy prices for that and i was launching my restaurants cuz my Q increased. So i set up 6 new restaurants and spent 4 B on equipment (40+ quality). I could have produce it myself 10 times cheaper... Also i recently spent like 0.5 B on each lab (50 labs) also due to crazy equipment prices.

The stupidest thing which i recently did is i bought points from stock exchange in Mary (i am not even playing here a lot...) spending 800 B for crazy rate. I thought i would get +1 award here to look cooler on forum. After all i could't get it for 10 points and all these cash disappeared Pancake 

24.12.2015, 00:42.     Subject: Click Back to buy.

Marloan_Morris
Triple corporate chevron For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Black Friday wallet Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

I checked the price of a mine... getting to where it tells you you dont have enough points. Then clicked on virts to exchange for points to buy something... clicked <back> and whoops ... points were gone .. enterprise is bought.

That was 24 points right there... Well 

26.12.2015, 18:12

Last time edited : 26.12.2015, 18:13

Jayman
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Nine years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, the winner Merchant Medal III level Merchant Medal II level Common amphora of Heraklion
Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Golden Ten Merchant Medal I level Nine years with Virtonomics World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner
Eight years with Virtonomics Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

Accidentally closed my shagreen store on Lien realm when I was in 1st place. I realized I closed the wrong store right away but there was nothing I could do about it. 

26.12.2015, 19:50

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

Jayman
Accidentally closed my shagreen store on Lien realm when I was in 1st place. I realized I closed the wrong store right away but there was nothing I could do about it.

Really? that sucks man!  you did move me up from 19th place to 18th however I roll! 

13.01.2016, 12:03

Last time edited : 13.01.2016, 12:05

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Single corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

reinstalled expired solar panels in 10 factories .. waisted yet another 3 points along the way for installing a quality booster i didn't want Tears 

5.05.2016, 06:12

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

Was keeping lists of market opportunities, political targets, tender plans, and other secrets of the universe on my strategy page and using it as a notebook.  Later I realized that everyone can see my strategy page! 

7.05.2016, 00:43

Last time edited : 7.05.2016, 00:44

jeka_igla
m:
Red Swarm LTD

Invested 1 trillion to Polish development hopling to be in top10. Then realized that this wouldn't be enough and sold cofee farm 1000-1 and invested additional 1.8 trillion there. Was hoping to get into top10 with 2.8 T and exchange 1000-1 coffee to 5000-1 potatoes. Took 19th place after all and have got 1000-1 potatoes instead of 1000-1 coffee and a trillion. 

7.05.2016, 23:24

gberdine
35mm film SLR camera Polaroid Film camera Vintage camera Yellow rose Camping backpack Soccer ball
Toucan Holmes smoking pipe Jubilee cylinder Musket Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
gberdine International

Set my Tea Leaf warehouse to any customer instead of my company only. Sold my entire crop @ 0.30 per unit. 

9.05.2016, 17:25

VolandAV
V sign V sign V sign Paper crane Paper crane Triple corporate chevron The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Bastille Key The tender collider, the winner World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, II-III places The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Master and Margarita

Selected business start time so as to have a huge amount of time to prepare for the competition of presidents. Due to the erroneous interpretation of the rules of my competition presidents I started one week after the finish of the competition directors. 

26.09.2016, 20:43

roastedmushroom
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Not checking out the proper prices and calculating the potential minimum profit for making canned goods before buying a few million bucks worth of steel. =/

Randomly jumping into the service sector instead of double-checking the demand and supply. 

27.09.2016, 17:05.     Subject: im NEW HERE....HELP OUT

sufyanmohd
Three years with Virtonomics

HEY GUYS IM NEW INTHIS GAME.....WAT ARE THE TIPS TO SUCCESS HERE? AND I NEED FRIENDS TO HELP ME THROUGH.....CO I DIDNT LOG IN SINCE I REG 2 DAYS AGO....AND EVERYTHING IS IN NEGATIVE SIGN TODAY 

8.10.2016, 10:33

RooKing
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics

I was going to post my mistakes... But I'm still making them!! Stay tuned Eyes in a heap 

29.10.2016, 16:03

roastedmushroom
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Another one which would be really useful especially for newbies:

Be careful when entering an amount with gaps like this: 100 000

The site will instead shorten it to this: 100.

I was selling some equipment and lost a lot: 80 mil shortened to 80 bucks!

Don't believe me? You can go and try it out. Just make sure to reset it... I'm not responsible for massive losses. To you 

24.09.2017, 11:25

deekster
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
m:
able 1

epic fail trying to play the fast game.... after no sleep for 3 days and getting chirpy with my woman when she took my attention for more than 2 minutes, I decided the short game is there so we dont complain about the long game . period 

17.10.2017, 02:35

Quadraticate
Six years with Virtonomics

Here are some of my screw-ups:

-Never did any market research when I first started, and I was always wondering why I wasn't selling anything.Not precisely

-Bought some radio towers for 2.5 million with no idea how they work. Wasted all that money plus a month's worth of rent.

-Accidently deleted 20 million dollars worth of laboratory equipment. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Epic fails

• Page: