Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> VirtoBlog

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 5.07.2015, 22:02

Last time edited : 31.12.2016, 10:11

jeka_igla
Four years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Black Friday wallet Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
m:
Red Swarm LTD

VirtoBlog moved there: http://virtonomics-free.blogspot.com/

Our life can be boring without challenges and Vironomics is the same thing. When you start feeling that everything is “good enough” and there is nothing to do and nothing to fix, game (work/relationships/learning) start being boring and you want to stop it and start doing something else. That is why I made a new challenge for myself in game and this time it is much bigger than what I did before

http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/11/topic/104815/view

This time I am going to play on Vera, because there is my main account and I want to achieve much bigger goal which is 3 billion of net income (profit) per day. Truth is that I feel that it would be much easier to do on Mary or on Olga for me because on Mary I had about 1 billion of net profit at best and on Olga I make 1-1.5 billion when I am not lazy to play there. Although Vera is totally different story for me. I have been playing on Vera 2 years and my qualifications are quite decent (but I would not call them high). I have about 450 subdivisions and few subdivisions purchased for points.

This is going to be sort of a blog where you can see how it is going with me and learn some new stuff if you are a new player. Also you can read about interesting events on Vera, I will disclose some private corporate and political information here, because Russian people don’t read this forum and your knowledge can’t harm players of Vera. I hope my corporation and party won't find out and kick me out after

My current status in real life doesn’t allow me to donate much of real money, but hopefully soon enough I’ll be able to make a good donation because I just want to help this game to develop further and survive (and, of course, I want to get some nice farms). So for 2 years I donated not more than $100 and truth be told I don’t even know what I bought back then, most things I get in game were without a donation of real money and you can play this game for free, if you will be active and ready to play for a long time. I sold and bought so many subdivisions so now it is hard to remember how I spent my money before. I think it was a fish base. Big and expensive one (relatively) which was a very, very stupid thing to do because I never even use this fish in my factories. Now I am spending points much more carefully and have a long term strategy, but when someone helps me in game a lot, I can’t stop myself from giving him a Capitan hat for 1 point and I gave out 10 of them already (So many good people here).

Well, how to start? Let’s start with qualifications:

• Page:
Message list:  

5.07.2015, 22:16

TyStuFF
Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Santa Claus Santa Claus Santa Claus Père Noël Père Noël Père Noël
Père Noël Père Noël Joulupukki Joulupukki Joulupukki Olentzero Olentzero Olentzero
Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk
Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Tovlis babua Tovlis babua
Tovlis babua For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Santander Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Founder of the city Rhodes Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health
Five years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Good luck with the challenge! I will follow it, as usualVery we! 

5.07.2015, 22:46

Last time edited : 5.07.2015, 23:15

jeka_igla
m:
Red Swarm LTD

2nd day started with a routine, livestock Q raised to 38 and my top 3 needs additional 10 farm. I have 110 now.

Setting up farms took about 30 min.

Why am i using 10th size? Because there i can activate "Selection laboratory" for $5 000 000 (+$100 000 per day) which gives +15% to total quality. Next size would need 1 point for that.

Why do i need high quality? Because to get max speed of Q growh i have to produce higher then realm's avarage quality, which is

For wool its = to 53. I am making 45 now (with +5% from villa, +N% from region project which i activated, +15% from Selection laboratory) and its still not enough... How can people make such quality with qualification of 22-25 i have no idea. Only hope is eggs with realm's quality of 35. If i would be far behind by quality from realm's my growth would be about 1-2% per day, now it is +6.5% (with 8 levels of penalty)

Wood comes handy because i am producing cloth but i have no idea what to do with eggs (which i still have 50% of my total farms) and meat. Prime cost i am getting is very high and i am just selling it for like 15-30% of the prime cost. So many issues just to improve my qualification... You not going to have such issues on other realms so feel free to build farms size of 50 and you ll be just fine. That is why i said that playing on Vera is much harder, i have to do a lot of stuff which holding me from maximizing my total income.

In politics there is a big fight going to be soon for Mexical city - Mexicali

As i already said, we have 2 big political and business powers and this small fight is good example of what is going on on Vera every day. Baja California and Northern Mexico is only region in Mexico where COK did't capture everything and we trying to fight there. (I am in blue team)

The picture in cities is like that:

President of Mexico is from COK but we have our governor in this region. Few days ago we v lost Culiacan, and now the last chance to fight is Mexicali. If we lose this we not going to have enough mayor's votes and going to give up governor seat. All Mexico will go to COK. We made our moves in other regions but we had Yucatan for a while but they have a palace in Mexico (capital) and Central Mexico is impossible to capture at the moment. So after 2 days if we lose Mexicali we will probably lose all region after and we (Atlantis, our mob) going to leave this country... Well, we still have 11/22 countries captured Pancake

I texted my people to build stores in Mexicali and now we have about 20 stores, but COK prepared about 40... I feel like we not going to win this... Even tho we have top marchants some of them can be out today and COK also has top merchants. I'll let you know about results after 2 days. This fight is "last fight for Mexico" for us

Also 3 days ago i finally loaded my restaurants Q by opening 15 additional restaurants. I didn't do that before because my Q was 29 +6 and you know what that means. I could play low leakage in tenders which i did for a while and wont few virts. Even in low league competition is very strong and i decided to improve my Q fother anyway and get some money from restaurants. I used to set them up in a way where i can sell max quantity and then i decrease price if i couldn't sell enough. Now i don't think that this is a good idea. Now i prefer to sell life (20-30k) but get better price and i am placing restorant where nobody to (Suburb, Trendy neighborhood). The thing is that prime cost of Consumables is around 1500-3000 for me (depend on Customs duty) and i just can't sell cheaper then that.

Most problems i have with coffee, we have a log of coffee on free market on vera buy price latelly went up for some reason ($250-300 now) and i have my own 1000-1 farm (for $700 b from auction) but it is not enough. I need 2 mil coffee everyday. And i can't produce Natural Coffee myself because quality wouldn't be higher than realms average... So i found a friend who producing Natural Coffee for me and he has Q more then 100 so he can use high tech but we have a long term contract and i have to buy 2 mil natural coffee every day from him for $500-600 quality of 22 but i am getting coffee for him. This contract itself cost me 1.5 B per day... but nothing else i can do if i want to have at least some profit and improve my Q. Now most of my restaurant are new and i'll let you know how much they are making after some time.

So far it looks like that, almost all of them are profitable but profits aren't very high. Soon i'll have higher popularity there (bc they r new) and numbers will improve a bit
(Total of 0.5 B of net income)

Also this how numbers with stores looks like, but more about stores in next post
(Total of 1.25 B of net income)

6.07.2015, 18:54

jeka_igla
m:
Red Swarm LTD

Moving forward, new day started with good numbers

That is amount of profit i had few month before. Launching restaurants again helped a lot. Today's post will be about corporation, what i do for them and how they helping me. I want to encourage players to gather together and play together as we do, because when i played just by myself it wasn't nearly as much fun as i have playing in corporation, not to mantion that in Corp i have many rich and powerfull players who help me a lot

For example if i didn't have help from corporation i would never have such profitable medicine. My qualification is 42 +6 and i have about 30 hospitals. Btw training workers there cost crazy money, like in my hospital in Netherlands it cost 50 mil per day to educate my employees. If you multiply it by 4 (200M) and then multiply it by 30 (# of hospitals) it cost me few billions per day to train doctors. Luckelly i already did it before and now training isn't effective. Education was one of big source of losing money for me because letelly i started education in nearlly 400 subdivision by using HR Department which i temporarily get for free for yacht rally. As i was saying in my guides, education is really important for factories, farms and many other subdivisions which reached the maximum size and have a lot of workers.

This is the best medical center i have now which brings 62M of net profit

As in restaurants big part of success is prime cost of consumables. For me it is $780 (q30) and selling price is $8000. The difference between restaurants and medical centers is that medical centers are more "fundamental", i mean you have to build them for some time, they require energy (everything what you build require energy) and also they have very high salary and education there is very important when in restaurants rent and salary are very low, if we compare it as a % to cost of consumables. For resourants it is all about location and consumables but for hospitals you can't even choose city's area, and they are quite different and interesting type of "service sector" subdivisions.

Medicine gives me 0.38 B of profit every day and this is 38th result on the realm. Not that bad. Btw my restaurants rating is 33rd. Hopefully at the end of this challenge i'll make it 32-28 respectively

Consumables for restaurants i am getting from a person in my corporation, i couldn't possibly produce medical instruments at the prime cost about $600 and quality of 30 by myself. This person from corp not just helping me, he making money from this deal for himself.

Also as a corporation you an help each other by building just one factory per person (sometimes 3-4) which produces different kinds of eqipment. Now in our corporation we have almost all finds of eqipment which open only to our corp for very low price, compare to public market (a big higher then prime cost). So we almost never have to worry how to get animals, computers, eqipment for power plants and other kinds because we have all that produced for internal use within our corp. I am incharge of anymals quality of 35-40, someone else producing eqipment for power plants etc.

Corp eqipment

A big expense i have is related to corporate activity. The thing is that in our corp we have a fund where each member should donate. Donation depend on your assets and for me is 0.4 B per day. For bigger players is around 0.7 B per day. This thing itself takes 1/5 of my total income but i can't stop doing donation bc i want to help corporation. We use thins fund to help each other in extreme situations or to compete for nice property on auction. Every day about 15 B come to fund from everybody and this is example for other corporation on Mary and Lien. You can gather money as a group and be able to do a lot of things. For example you could buy virts from stock, after all you might get some farm and open thins farm to all members of corporation, or only to new members to help them. If you wondering how to gather money you can buy some things for maximum possible price (like $100 000 for 1 unit) from some one's warehouse and he going to collect all the money. This person is the fund then.

One of the best way to check out how and where you losing most of the money is sort your subdivisions by losses in dashboard

2nd Warehouse in Lugansk used for our corporate fund and thru this 400 million going our from my company to corporate one every day

That is it for today, next time i'll speak about stores. This is a big topic 

7.07.2015, 23:58

Last time edited : 8.07.2015, 00:00

jeka_igla
m:
Red Swarm LTD

Next day showed real financial status of my company

1B of new profit is more like it and this going to be 0 point for by challenge. Now i have 1B and i need 3.

The biggest sourse of losses is this warehouse

I am buing Car Parts from a member of my corp for $15k each (q23) in the amouunt of 125k units per day. At he moment i can sell only 70k units for about $30k in my car repair subdivisions. There is no stable long term supplyer of (anything...) Car Parts in Vera. I need a lot, i need it cheap and i need decents quality. In future i'll be able to sell more when my Q grow but now i have 2 options. 1st is to sell it in my stores which i can do. 2nd is to sell 50k to my corp or to open market. This is not that bad of an option.

Today i'll speak about stores, now i have about 15 of them, most of max size with 2-3k workers each. Stores bringing most of the income for me (1.2B per day) and this is my best one

As you can see i am trying to keep not more then 15% of market share. To achieve that i am playing with price. The other big issue is managing suppliers. You can guess that i can't produce caps quality of 96.18 my myself, someone from my corp helping me but his help is limited. So i am getting about 300k units to my warehouse every day and i have to distribute them wisely. This store itself (In Toronto) eats 150k (50%) because it is the biggest city by population with relatively low competition and high price. I could just sell 25k units in each store (not forgetting to sell less then 10-15% of market share) but i decided to sell most in few stores with best price and deep markets.

Here we come to supplying issue. That is why i don't deal with random people on market, they are not stable supplies. I need long term contracts and by long term i mean real years. And i respect such suppliers by not changing terms. If i said i need 1 mil units of coffee every day at the X price, i'll buy them, even if it turns out the i don't need that much after all. Also good suppliers deserve gifts... In this game you can do only manufacturing and generate a lot of money if you going to have decent qualification and other people to help you with resources. I know a guy who has all qualification around 10-15 but production, agriculture and farming is more then 150. He doesn't do relatil, medicine, restaurants, all he does is long term contracts and he makes more then 30 billion per day from it. I know qualification 150 is crazy, but even with Q of 50-60 you can build about 200 factories and work with quite high tech.

Here are my awards

As a good politician i am trying to develop big portion of my business in Cuba, where i am a president and a governor. That way i am helping budget with taxes and can feel consequences of my political action on my skin. I opened stores, restaurants, fitnessess, hospitals in Cuba. I built factories and farms there along with power plants. If i'd move few warehouses there i'd get about 300-500 million to Cuba's budget, but now my big and full warehouses are in Canada and it is really annoying to move them, so i end up paying 30% tax rate there, insted of 22% in Cuba. Luckelly Canada own by our party and this money are not going to wrong pocket.

Yesterday my suppliers raises price on coffe from 500 to 800 and now in my restaurants i have to set up price higher then 2k. My prices there are more then $3-5k. It is hard to serve a lot of customers for this price but on the other hand high profit margin is also good thing and i'll sell rest of coffe to my corporation. There isn't much offers on public market amway, not many people can produce natural coffee q22 for price less then 1000.

So what i'll do now is i am going to open few more warehouse and buy addition goods from my long term supplier's there. After that i'll sell them to my corp. That way i am expecting to get additional 200-300 mil of daily profit after 7 days or so.

btw is anyone reading my stuff at all? Is it interesting for you? Because if no one reads i'll stop soon. I need at least 5-7 readers. So if you do read it and enjoy/learn, let me know by + or just leave a comment here. I don't want to write that much if there is no readers Not so 

8.07.2015, 00:23

Last time edited : 8.07.2015, 00:25

Viraxje
Six years with Virtonomics
Elm Leaning Tower Portugal soccer ball Masquerade wig Jubilee Ten Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Wild beehive The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Eight years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Viraxje Ltd.
m:
Viraxje Industries

Hello there!

I'm reading your posts. (Have been a silent reader of your previous challenge as well To wink )
Find it quite interesting to get an insight in someone else's perspective on certain problems
The detailed explanation of certain issues is also really nice!

Do think you have set your goals quite low considering your qualifications (dont know how competitive Vera is tho)

Cheerio and keep it up!

8.07.2015, 00:49

mihero
Seven years with Virtonomics Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Keep it up man! It is super interesting and I'm one of those readers.

I truly believe that a lot of people can learn from you, and sharing your experience will help not only current players but also future ones. 

8.07.2015, 08:14

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

$3B on Vera is $30B on empty realms like mary/lien. 

8.07.2015, 11:16

BizMaestro
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
l:
Conuvial

+ 1 - totally informative - I'm a fan! 

9.07.2015, 01:21

Last time edited : 9.07.2015, 01:27

jeka_igla
m:
Red Swarm LTD

Thank you all for your feedback Well

Yesterday i made a bet on tent in Mexicali (city in Mexico) where we lost elections. After losing our new guy decided to sell his villa and i decided to get it as a good investment. The thing with villas on Vera's auction is that they are sort of a "silver standart" in a sence that you can almost always sell them for higher price in future (game's inlashion for point property is about 25-50% per real year on Vera/Olga). The "gold standart" would be a sawmill 100-1. You can always sell them and if you have additional money buying a small sawmill can be a good investment. Such small property isn't a money generator but it is a good investment.

On Mary and Lien this is not quite the case because not many people can afford to spend 50-150 billion.

This person who lost election in Mexicali is a new member in our party and we have only one condition for anybody to stay , this condition is to have a mayour key. Without a key anyone can be kicked out. I brought this guy in so i want him to stay. If we could not get him a new city, i'll just give him one of my own. I am a mayour in 3 cities and i can quit my position in one small Russian city (It is a small, nice retail oriented city in a horrible region). The city is Ryazan in Central Russia where we have an interesting political set up

Moscow with 11.5 mil people is a key to this region but as you can sense it has a huge deficit. The other issue is that COK (our competitor party) has a palace there. Also they have 5-8 more palaces all over the game world. It is impossible to compete with palace and buying it worth one monthly Russian salary in real world (average salary in Russia is around $700-1000 per month and "game picture" cost exactly this amount)

So today i left this city and sold my tend to our new guy. Price supposed to be 50B but some other people came to play and after all he got this tent for 150B (And i sold it for 150B which is nice price). To compensate i'll buy his tent in Mexicali for 50-75 B or if some one else going to bet on it i'll try to over bet him for a while so our guy can get good price for it. After all i want to bring 5-7 more people to our party and corp and i want them to stay and develop. Old guys are old and don't want to play actively.

Here are all Villas i have now (just sold one tent and going to get new one instead)

One day i ll tell you how i have got this villa in Havana but for now i'll just say that i bought it from auction for 3 trillion... The question is: How did i get 3 trillion back then? i'll tell you in this topic some other time To wink It is a long and interesting story.

Enough about political games, let's back to business. Auto Repair shops are great source of income right now and many people making crazy money dealing with them. I'd suggest to any player to try. All you need it stable supplier and qualification. Price on empty market can be $50-100K per each served customer and you can get supplies at the prime cost of $5-20k, you can do math yourself. I can't even imagine how much money you can possibly get from Auto Repair on if you d have empty market. On Vera markets already kinda crowded (but now like restaurants for example where in some city you can find 50-60 competitors subdivisions of the max size) but on Mary... Man... Just try them if you didn't. When restaurants were added to the game there were also insanely profitable, but not many people barely work at break-even point. Well if a person should have 50-100 restaurants to improve qualification, markets will be crowded. Auto Repair is new Q and people didn't build a lot of them yet.

These 6 things bring me 0.5 B net profit every day. I believe with qualification of 15-25 on Lien and Mary they could generate 3-5 billion net profit every day for you. Just get the suppliers...

Also you have to have 50% of workers hired in Auto Repair shops and 50% hired in Gas stations to improve your qualification with 100% speed. I have just one Gas station now only for purposes of improving qualification.

That is it for today 

10.07.2015, 16:43

Seawerst
Merit for the Italy of level III Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Nine years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
m:
Infotech2003

I'm reading you, very interesting. 

10.07.2015, 22:51

Last time edited : 10.07.2015, 22:59

jeka_igla
m:
Red Swarm LTD

I made 1 B cash today and this is sad. I have same income on Olga where i barely play. Althought there are few good news. First is that i won a science tender which doesn't happened often for me. I am still in the low level leage (Q 29) but i was lucky to research Coffee factory tech before

3 virst are very nice but what i can really do with them? I wanted to get rid of qualification penalty for managment (i am on level 58 now) but decited that i don't really need that much management. 58+3 is more then enoguht right now and growth is stable. Tenders prizes are higher on Olga and Vera, there is even 5+3+1 tenders in which 3 people can get virst, but competition is much harder. I could just sell 3 virs on stock for about 100-120 B which i might just do.

Now i have 883 B but my debt is 400 B so with selling these virts i would end up with 600 B, quite nice. If i get about 800 B i could buy a farm from auction size of 1000-1 which i really want to get but i have to wait until i would find a decent farm which i might need in future because they aren't appearing every day on auction. So that is what i did, exchanged 3 virst for 37 B each. Now i have

Almost 1 trillion cash but soon it ll be 600 B.

Most of cash i am getting from tenders, for 2.5 years of playing (active playing about a year) i have got 34 virts. Seems like a good earnings but i am telling you, you won't even notice howfast they going to disappear. Qualification penalty (investing in qualification) taking almost all my winnings.

Some people managing to win a lot of virts... (This is TOP of all time)

This is too much but i personally know people from top25 and some of them rightly won 2000 virst in total for 6-8 years. They playing tenders every day

Everything changed when administration added stock market for virt, now just one virt you can exchange for 30-40 billion and value of property on auction decreased. That is why i want to get stable income of 3 B per day. Game is old and many people (you might not realize how many) have point property which they bought long time ago for real money. Some property sold at exchange rate (1 point - billions) of 5-10 B, and as being mentioned 1 virts now with 30-40 B. TO get a $50 farm sometimes you need to win 17 virt. It can take you 3-5 month on Mary and Lien, or 1-2 month on Vera and Olga, but as i said before, it is much harder to win on Vera and Olga

I was surprised when not many people invested in Uzbekistan, i have got 1000-1 farms (on vera and olga) for 200 B, when its price is 500-600 B. Either people can't calculate or they didn't have enough money but whey could even issue bonds and then sold the farm...

And last thing today is my qualifications. Temporary i am 16th on Vera by Q growth speed

10.07.2015, 23:22

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

Good read jeka. I'm curious to hear more about political and corporate life Well 

14.07.2015, 01:34

Last time edited : 14.07.2015, 01:38

jeka_igla
m:
Red Swarm LTD

Moving forward. Today's income is 2B which is pretty constant number i had for quite some time

The reason of jumping to 2B from 1 is that i changed an old contract which i had about coffee supply. Coffee on Vera was raising in price and after some time i couldn't sell it in my restaurants for 3K. I had to move them to different areas and set the price to 4-5k per 1 served customer. Now i am buying exact amount of coffee i need and it saved me 1B per day.

I have about 50-70 millions of coffee on my warehouse with quite high prime cost. When i wrote my friend and asked him to change our deal we had a fun talk:

Him: It is lucky that this game is not real life because you just fired 10 000 workers from my factories
Me: Do you think that in real life managers don't do these things?
Him: You are right. It goes like that: I wanna 2 million per day. Or one. We'll see.
Me: And they don't realize and don't care that the difference between 2 and 1 is 10 000 jobs Cheerfully
Him: All they see is the difference of 1 billion

Anyway, today constraction of 30 laboratories finished, all in Havana

I wanted to try this thing

Currently i have a different innovation installed which gives a bonus to final quality, that is why i built about 40 farms in Havana

Also i have to say something interesting about Vera's geography.

Krasnodar is a city in southern Russia and it has a very interesting mayor (and governor). As you can see salary there is = $62 and education is 17.09. One person made it that way and god knows how much money he spent (because he activatin univercity +10% to education and +5% to POP, not the usual projects). He spent few real years to make the city that way and it is crazy good for laboratories and sometimes for farms and factories. Why can it be bad? Well, tax rate now is 50% and it going up, also if you working on low tech you can't educate workers there because their education has to be higher the 80% of the education in the city. This city deserved to be mentioned but it has some downsides. Also because of political actions of some people we have few regions specially designed for production. And we have one (2 more going to be) offshore region where tax rate is just 5%.

That's it for today, i am going to go manage my stores now and write a new report soon 

14.07.2015, 03:33

Rogue_Cat
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

Man, that city's economy must be dead. 10 million inmigrants, 17.09 education level and $62 wages? The expenses must be like, how much, a billion in loses per update? If they are producing and selling, the region might take it with that 50% in taxes. But if they are just labs at low energy cost... Pfff. To you Was it a wise move? 

14.07.2015, 08:16

jeka_igla
m:
Red Swarm LTD

The region has income 6.6 B per day
The city has loss of 11 B per day Cheerfully 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> VirtoBlog

• Page: