Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Archive -> Who would like Honorchamp to quit the game ? VOTE

Promotions, partnerships, buying and selling businesses, products and services from business game entrepreneurs Virtonomics. Archive Forum.

Voting:  

Who want to see Honorchamp go ?

Voting duration:

Start: 30.05.2010, 14:37

End date: Not specified

Voting continues
- Yes, this is no place to act this way

- Yes, he ruins the fun of the game for me !

- Yes, but if he stops nagging like a little child, he can play

- No, i like the way he is

- No, i like myself

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 30.05.2010, 14:37

Last time edited : 2.06.2010, 11:41

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I personally getting really sick of some NOOB called Honorchamp ruining the game for every one.
I'm almost at the point i don't go back to the forum because i'm only seeing negative talking on it.

PLEASE VOTE !!!   

• Page:
Message list:  

30.05.2010, 14:41

casperbons
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

You got my vote I roll! 

30.05.2010, 14:54

Honorchamp
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Wow nice clone vote buddy. This thread is getting reported. I see you are using clones to steal the Virts from the new players in contests. How pathetic. Get a life and EARN your virts, dont STEAL them from other people. Threads like this are harrassment of other players and are very petty. I try hard to contribute to the game and to helping other players. Maybe you should try as well instead of stealing from them. 

30.05.2010, 14:58

warfreak
Overall of the candidate of science Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Honorchamp
Wow nice clone vote buddy. This thread is getting reported. I see you are using clones to steal the Virts from the new players in contests. How pathetic. Get a life and EARN your virts, dont STEAL them from other people. Threads like this are harrassment of other players and are very petty. I try hard to contribute to the game and to helping other players. Maybe you should try as well instead of stealing from them.
Posting misleading information that clones are not allowed isn't helping anyone either. 

30.05.2010, 15:08

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Honor,
Your saying people are cheating in the contest. What about the contest of directors which your in with one of my companies ?

Participant Status Company Assets
1. Honorchamp Chief executive Start: 19 April 2010 Christian Company LLC, Cayman Islands Company  11 550 968 043.52$  
2. m3ali_AlbAsHa Chief executive Start: 21 April 2010 DeSeRt_RoSe inc. Company  1 071 856 540.40$  
3. casperb General manager Start: 19 April 2010 POWER Agricultural Association  646 252 052.72$  

WHO IS CHEATING, tell me who is the number one, stealing the VIRTS by spending money from some outside real life moron sugar uncle to grow it's qualification. IT'S YOU. 

30.05.2010, 15:08

Honorchamp
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Clones are not allowed, see the game rules "Game rules" > "Laws"

You are saying this is misleading warfreak, but it is not, Clones are 100% NOT ALLOWED. You need to read the rules Warfreak, this is clearly explained in several places in the game laws and has been said on the forums by the admins as well.

I see that one of caspers clones is in the current directors contest trying to STEAL virts from legitimate players instead of earning them himself. Let the new players have their Virts Casper! Get a life, man up and stop stealing from other people, especially the new players. Stop harassing other players by making garbage threads like this too.

casperb
General manager POWER
Agricultural Association 646 252 052.72$ 10 148 642 110.58$
POWER Store III London

Copy and pasted from Directors contest 

30.05.2010, 15:13

warfreak
Overall of the candidate of science Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/29/topic/27745/view ...

Read what diska says. It pretty much says that clones are allowed, but it is unprofitable to do so. And don't bother with the rules. Diska is the game CREATOR. What he says is gospel, literally. 

30.05.2010, 15:13

Honorchamp

casperb
Honor,
Your saying people are cheating in the contest. What about the contest of directors which your in with one of my companies ?    

WHO IS CHEATING, tell me who is the number one, stealing the VIRTS by spending money from some outside real life moron sugar uncle to grow it's qualification. IT'S YOU.

I dont know what you are talking about you FRAUD, but it is 100% within game rules to buy points with your own money and increase your quals. This is not stealing. What YOU are doing IS STEALING, you are using clones to artificially enhance your profits and circumvent the qualification requirements so you do not have to PAY for points like everyone else does. You are CHEATING, is is 100% NOT ALLOWED in the game rules "game rules" > "laws" = NO CLONING.

Now man up and get out of the contest, close down your cheat-clones and let the new players have their Virts. 

30.05.2010, 15:18

Honorchamp

warfreak
http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/29/topic/27745/view ...

Read what diska says. It pretty much says that clones are allowed, but it is unprofitable to do so. And don't bother with the rules. Diska is the game CREATOR. What he says is gospel, literally.

Again warfreak you are posting misleading information about cloning. That link CLEARLY is a discouragement against the use of clone accounts. It in no way shape nor form encourages cloning or says cloning is allowed and it CLEARLY discourages cloning and outlines steps they have taken to discourage cloning. Why are you trying to say that this pretty much says that clones are allowed, it does not say anything of the sort and the game rules CLEARLY say cloning is illegal.

ALSO in the game rules > laws it CLEARLY states that NO CLONING is allowed and several points are mentioned which I have copy and pasted in numerous cloning threads now as rampant cheating is evident in this game and several people are even encouraging cloning even though it is illegal.

I will post them here as well in a minute. 

30.05.2010, 15:29

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Guess it will be Deira's favourite topicVery we! 

30.05.2010, 15:31

Honorchamp

You can find the games rules here : CLONING IS 100% ILLEGAL

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/law/main_law ... ... ...

I would suggest everyone read them.

Here is the games stance on NO CLONING.
# Jobbery (profiteering) in game are considered to be operations of any kind, bound up with ungrounded or illegal gaining of cash funds, material or non-material assets, securities or other values, taken by players, companies or particular enterprises, caused by errors in game resources operation, by collusion or by certain actions of affiliated persons (including game characters, controlled by one player (clones)) that could be defined as collusion, as well as other actions, going against general game maxims, with the purpose of unjustified enrichment or other profit (including illegally obtained payment capabilities).
8.1. It is prohibited by the competition rules, expressly or by implication, encouraging players to create clones. All the competitions must be directed toward basic accounts. It is strongly prohibited to pass over the companies of competitors to the competition’s organizers or affiliated persons.
6.2. The companies are prohibited to sell assets at the price less than 70% of assets assessed value, at the price higher than 300% of assessed subdivision value, as well as at the price higher than 50% of total value of company’s assets;

People are breaking this rule as well:
6.1. During the first week after registration (up to the end of 8th update game situation) the companies are prohibited to sell subdivisions;

The responsibility for jobbery is to be imposed on a player, who had carried out all these illegal actions or had provoked by his actions the situation, which encouraged other players for illegal activity, or who is an accomplice or a benefit getter as result of illegal activity, in the presence of obvious intent and on condition that he had an opportunity to avoid or to resist this illegal activity.

# The list of prohibited operations include:

2.1. Any kind of game points resale.  (there are people spamming the servers with offers to buy or sell points)

2.2. Operations with any assets and cash resources, obtained as result of new players registration, in form of gratuitous transfer or non-equal exchange, including making bargains at prices or on conditions, which are knowingly non-market, with the purpose of transfer of cash resources or other values, gained by other players as result of registration.

Some players are misleading others on forums claiming that Cloning is acceptable or even that admins have said so. This is FALSE AND WRONG CLONING is 100% not-acceptable, let along immoral and wrong and stealing from Virto as well.

"No man who practices deceit shall dwell in my house; no man who utters lies shall continue in my presence."
Psalm 101.7 

30.05.2010, 15:31

warfreak

If it was banned, why discourage it? It makes no logical sense that if something was banned, you would need to discourage it, you'd just ban the offender. There is no specific rule that says no cloning.

Jobbery (profiteering) in game are considered to be operations of any kind, bound up with ungrounded or illegal gaining of cash funds, material or non-material assets, securities or other values, taken by players, companies or particular enterprises, caused by errors in game resources operation, by collusion or by certain actions of affiliated persons (including game characters, controlled by one player (clones)) that could be defined as collusion, as well as other actions, going against general game maxims, with the purpose of unjustified enrichment or other profit (including illegally obtained payment capabilities).

It says that if you are cloning to create an unjust advantage, then it is illegal. Fractal already said it in the other topic, if you use a clone to make unfair gains, it is illegal, however, if a clone enters a contest, and the player spends points upgrading their business, etc, to win, then it is fair. They FAIRLY defeated the other companies. It would be UNFAIR to do something like purchase Q1 milk at $100000, and have 50 clones do that to make easy money. That would be UNFAIR and ILLEGAL according to the game rules.,

Furthermore, the things that are considered ILLEGAL are outlined in rule 2, and no where does it say that a clone winning a contest is illegal, if they won it FAIRLY. If the clone was in a contest, and the other companies were good, then how is it unfair? They still had to sell goods at a retail value to win a contest. They still had to research to win a contest, having a clone won't help you in the slightest, besides a steady stream of supply. Also, clones that you are claiming are winning contests, well, problem, they are generally so weak in terms of production that they have no ability for collusion, as stated in the game rules. Say if me and an clone in groceries teamed up and controled >50% of production in a type of good, and effectively controlled the price, that would be collusion. A company purchasing goods from another company to sell at retail is not. Just steady supply. 

30.05.2010, 15:32

Last time edited : 30.05.2010, 15:47

Deira
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

After much consideration, I strongly encourage Honorchamp to quit this game :-)

Guess it will be Deira's favourite topicVery we!

I roll!

As somebody else put it elegantly:

I like evil much more than dumb, because the dumb never restsWell

Or to put it another way:

The thing is with the world that the dumb ones are so sure of everyting, and the smart ones are full of doubts

Edit: Yeah in a way he is entertaining, I simply cant believe that there are people out there who are as stupid and dumb as Honor, even though I meet with my fair share of idiots in my life :-) 

30.05.2010, 15:35

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Single corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

voting for yourself is CHEATING, thought you never do that?

Guys, just ignore him if it pisses you of! If you do business in the real world you will come across many unbelievable things, annoying people and idiots.  Open your mind!  learning to be able to deal with that stuff actually makes life easier once you know how to take it 

30.05.2010, 15:35

warfreak

Honorchamp
You can find the games rules here : CLONING IS 100% ILLEGAL

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/law/main_law ... ... ...

I would suggest everyone read them.

Here is the games stance on NO CLONING.
# Jobbery (profiteering) in game are considered to be operations of any kind, bound up with ungrounded or illegal gaining of cash funds, material or non-material assets, securities or other values, taken by players, companies or particular enterprises, caused by errors in game resources operation, by collusion or by certain actions of affiliated persons (including game characters, controlled by one player (clones)) that could be defined as collusion, as well as other actions, going against general game maxims, with the purpose of unjustified enrichment or other profit (including illegally obtained payment capabilities).
8.1. It is prohibited by the competition rules, expressly or by implication, encouraging players to create clones. All the competitions must be directed toward basic accounts. It is strongly prohibited to pass over the companies of competitors to the competition’s organizers or affiliated persons.
6.2. The companies are prohibited to sell assets at the price less than 70% of assets assessed value, at the price higher than 300% of assessed subdivision value, as well as at the price higher than 50% of total value of company’s assets;

People are breaking this rule as well:
6.1. During the first week after registration (up to the end of 8th update game situation) the companies are prohibited to sell subdivisions;

The responsibility for jobbery is to be imposed on a player, who had carried out all these illegal actions or had provoked by his actions the situation, which encouraged other players for illegal activity, or who is an accomplice or a benefit getter as result of illegal activity, in the presence of obvious intent and on condition that he had an opportunity to avoid or to resist this illegal activity.

# The list of prohibited operations include:

2.1. Any kind of game points resale.  (there are people spamming the servers with offers to buy or sell points)

2.2. Operations with any assets and cash resources, obtained as result of new players registration, in form of gratuitous transfer or non-equal exchange, including making bargains at prices or on conditions, which are knowingly non-market, with the purpose of transfer of cash resources or other values, gained by other players as result of registration.

Some players are misleading others on forums claiming that Cloning is acceptable or even that admins have said so. This is FALSE AND WRONG CLONING is 100% not-acceptable, let along immoral and wrong and stealing from Virto as well.

"No man who practices deceit shall dwell in my house; no man who utters lies shall continue in my presence."
Psalm 101.7

Lets start poking holes in that argument of yours. 8.1 simply means that is it not allowed that competitors pass over their accounts to another person in order for that person to win the contest. That means that if a person has 2 clones, and they are both in the same contest, that isn't allowed, but as far as I can see, casprb doesn't seem to fit the bill. This is what is illegal, everything below here.

2.1. Any kind of game points resale.

2.3. Conclusion of deceitful contracts with the help of any kind of manipulations with characteristics of the companies, enterprises, separate assets etc., with independent, private owners, state structures and other subjects, controlled by computer, aimed at unjustified profit and other benefits owing to imperfection of game software, errors and faults.

2.4. Manipulations with parameters of requests, with values of variables and other manners of software cheating with the purpose of unjustified profit and other benefits gaining, including successful and unsuccessful attempts to commit actions like this.

2.5. Illegal seizure, interception, thievery of property which belongs to other players, companies or subjects, controlled by computer, including cash funds, material and non-material assets, securities and other values.

2.6. Usage of official state with the purpose of ungrounded remittance of assets and funds, concluding of contracts under non-market conditions, knowingly unfavorable to the offended party, with affiliated enterprises, companies and players, aimed at unjustified profit and other gain.

2.7. Massive ordered introduction of technologies to the enterprises belonging to off-site companies, which go against the general market of technologies and licenses.

2.8. It is prohibited to use and to distribute any scripts and client programs causing:

* Uncontrolled game consequences;
   * Faults in server operation;
   * Automated building of subdivisions and other actions, having negative influence on game operation.

2.9. Transfer and/or exchange of assets, enterprises, game points, qualification levels and other material and non-material values between active realms of Virtonomics.

2.10. Any other operations, bound up with ungrounded profit gaining and other benefit, being in conflict with acknowledged game maxims and game ethics.

Where does it specifically say no cloning. My examination found no evidence that no cloning is allowed. It says you can't use clones to cheat at the game, it says you can't use clones to give you an unfair advantage, but it doesn't say you aren't allowed to have clones. Period. 

30.05.2010, 15:49

Honorchamp

warfreak

Lets start poking holes in that argument of yours. 8.1 simply means that is it not allowed that competitors pass over their accounts to another person in order for that person to win the contest. That means that if a person has 2 clones, and they are both in the same contest, that isn't allowed, but as far as I can see, casprb doesn't seem to fit the bill. This is what is illegal, everything below here.

Where does it specifically say no cloning. My examination found no evidence that no cloning is allowed. It says you can't use clones to cheat at the game, it says you can't use clones to give you an unfair advantage, but it doesn't say you aren't allowed to have clones. Period.

Wow, your reading of 8.1 is really skewed. How you are missing what it says is amazing, it is so clear.
is says = It is prohibited by the competition rules, expressly or by implication, encouraging players to create clones. All the competitions must be directed toward basic accounts.

Casperb has made clones which he is using to give himself an unfair advantage in the contests, to STEAL virts for himself that normally other new players would get due to this disadvantage he is creating for them which is against the rules. It could not be more clear here. All the competitions must be directed toward basic accounts. Casper is using a clone, not his basic account. maybe one of his clones is in the contest or maybe its his first main, no one knows which is which, and he uses them to benefit himself. It is against the rules clearly here and well defined.

You also said "My examination found no evidence that no cloning is allowed. It says you can't use clones to cheat at the game, it says you can't use clones to give you an unfair advantage"

yes this is my point, casper has created clones to cheat and give himself an unfair advantage and is using this unfair advantage to STEAL virts from other players in the contests as he even points out. "you are in the contest with my companies" and as he posts both his logos for his companies all over his forum posts bragging about his cloning.

You say as well "Where does it specifically say no cloning. My examination found no evidence that no cloning is allowed. It says you can't use clones to cheat at the game, it says you can't use clones to give you an unfair advantage, but it doesn't say you aren't allowed to have clones. Period."

1. You say here = "My examination found no evidence that no cloning is allowed."
2. You said "it says you can't use clones to cheat at the game"
3. You said "it says you can't use clones to give you an unfair advantage"
then you say it doesnt say you arent allowed to have clones. .............................................. How you can say these three things and then say this is mindboggling. And YES it CLEARLY states NO CLONES ALLOWED.

You just missed it.

# Jobbery (profiteering) in game are considered to be operations of any kind, bound up with ungrounded or illegal gaining of cash funds, material or non-material assets, securities or other values, taken by players, companies or particular enterprises, caused by errors in game resources operation, by collusion or by certain actions of affiliated persons (including game characters, controlled by one player (clones)) that could be defined as collusion, as well as other actions, going against general game maxims, with the purpose of unjustified enrichment or other profit

right there, it could not be more clear. They dont blast out "NO CLONES ALLOWED" but this is plain as day in this statement. Also, admins have said clones are NOT allowed in the forums. I will find these posts soon and post them here. I have also emailed admin for certain clarification on this as well, and emailed Diska. Hopefully we can get more information for all and more clarity to make it indisputable for even those who have a hard time making 2 clicks on the "Game rules" > "laws" pages. 

List of forums -> Archive-> Who would like Honorchamp to quit the game ? VOTE

• Page: