Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Archive -> Who would like Honorchamp to quit the game ? VOTE

Promotions, partnerships, buying and selling businesses, products and services from business game entrepreneurs Virtonomics. Archive Forum.

Voting:  

Who want to see Honorchamp go ?

Voting duration:

Start: 30.05.2010, 14:37

End date: Not specified

Voting continues
- Yes, this is no place to act this way

- Yes, he ruins the fun of the game for me !

- Yes, but if he stops nagging like a little child, he can play

- No, i like the way he is

- No, i like myself

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 30.05.2010, 14:37

Last time edited : 2.06.2010, 11:41

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I personally getting really sick of some NOOB called Honorchamp ruining the game for every one.
I'm almost at the point i don't go back to the forum because i'm only seeing negative talking on it.

PLEASE VOTE !!!   

• Page:
Message list:  

30.05.2010, 15:53

warfreak
Overall of the candidate of science Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

*facepalm*

I give up. If you cannot get the simple fact that NOT ENCOURAGE =/= PROHIBITED, then there is nothing I can do. 

30.05.2010, 15:55

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

+1 Mike

Dealing with people who rub you the wrong way is a part of business, even life.
We choose how we deal with them. 

30.05.2010, 16:14

Honorchamp
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

warfreak
If it was banned, why discourage it? It makes no logical sense that if something was banned, you would need to discourage it, you'd just ban the offender. There is no specific rule that says no cloning.

You discourage it because it is illegal, and many players do it. There is no way they can stop someone from doing it, they can only ban them later on. All games discourage cloning, and that is what he was doing. It makes perfect sense, you discourage any crime.

warfreak
There is no specific rule that says no cloning.

Jobbery (profiteering) in game are considered to be operations of any kind, bound up with ungrounded or illegal gaining of cash funds, material or non-material assets, securities or other values, taken by players, companies or particular enterprises, caused by errors in game resources operation, by collusion or by certain actions of affiliated persons (including game characters, controlled by one player (clones)) that could be defined as collusion, as well as other actions, going against general game maxims, with the purpose of unjustified enrichment or other profit (including illegally obtained payment capabilities).

It says that if you are cloning to create an unjust advantage, then it is illegal. Fractal already said it in the other topic, if you use a clone to make unfair gains, it is illegal,

Right in that statement it says CLEARLY that it is illegal. It is clear as day. "Jobbery is considered to be operations of any kind bound up with illegal gaining of cash funds taken by players by collusion of affiliated players INCLUDING CLONES" This is so clear you could not be more clear. Not only that but then you go and say "It says that if you are cloning to create an unjust advantage, then it is illegal. Fractal already said it in the other topic, if you use a clone to make unfair gains, it is illegal" I am mindboggled that you can say its okay and then contradict yourself and say it is illegal and that Fractal said it was illegal. The ONLY purpose of creating clones is to circumvent the qualification requirements system, which steals money from Virto, and gives players an unfair advantage over another by allowing excess capacity that other players dont have or that you would not be able to obtain without buying points thus stealing from Virto.

warfreak

however, if a clone enters a contest, and the player spends points upgrading their business, etc, to win, then it is fair. They FAIRLY defeated the other companies. It would be UNFAIR to do something like purchase Q1 milk at $100000, and have 50 clones do that to make easy money. That would be UNFAIR and ILLEGAL according to the game rules.,

You just contradicted yourself again. It is NOT FAIR for someone to use a clone, and then enter a contest, which gives that person unfair excess capacity and unfair excess supply that other players can not have without using clones. There is nothing fair about this. There is nothing fair about a player using Clones to enter in a contest then use their "main account" to fund the clone account with excess cash, supply and goods so that the clone account can win. Using a clone also gives you free factories and cash and supply right at the beginning as well, which other players will NOT have, giving you exactly what the rules say, an UNFAIR advantage. This is the reason people use clones and it is the reason Casper is being an A hole to me posting harrassing threads like this, because I am calling him out on his fraud for attempting to steal virts from other players and steal revenue from Virto.

Then you describe "It would be UNFAIR to do something like purchase Q1 milk at $100000, and have 50 clones do that to make easy money. That would be UNFAIR and ILLEGAL according to the game rules"
This is EXACTLY what casper is doing!!! He registered a clone or number of clones, to get the free startup factories, cash, goods, and extra capacity unfairly, and then unfairly using it to collude the acocunts together and provide unfair supply so he can CHEAT and wint eh contests and STEAL the virts from other players! He has unfairly purchased milk at super cheap prices from his clones, and is making easy money, EXACTLY what you describe is illegal!!

warfreak

having a clone won't help you in the slightest, besides a steady stream of supply. Also, clones that you are claiming are winning contests, well, problem, they are generally so weak in terms of production that they have no ability for collusion, as stated in the game rules. Say if me and an clone in groceries teamed up and controled >50% of production in a type of good, and effectively controlled the price, that would be collusion. A company purchasing goods from another company to sell at retail is not. Just steady supply.

Here you minblowingly say that a clone wont help you in the slightest, saying all it will do is give you an unfair steady stream of supply that the other players WONT have because they arent using clones!!! You say they are generally so weak in production etc etc, which obviously is not the case in Caspers situation he has a very strong clone, and even if he had a weak one he can easily collude and provide cheap and steady supply to his main or vice veersa which a non clone using player can not, thus giving him this unfair advantage which both the rules, fractal, and yourself all said are illegal. End of story. 

30.05.2010, 16:24

Honorchamp
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Mike1
voting for yourself is CHEATING, thought you never do that?

Guys, just ignore him if it pisses you of! If you do business in the real world you will come across many unbelievable things, annoying people and idiots.  Open your mind!  learning to be able to deal with that stuff actually makes life easier once you know how to take it

how do you figure voting for myself is cheating on a slander thread against me when he even put up a choice there especially for me to vote for myself? Also he voted at least twice against me with his cheating clone accounts.

gees talk about a gang up on the one guy trying to get some fairness in this game for the new players. Maybe cloning is a heavily rampant thing amongst the top. I wonder why this will be Diera's favorite topic, tons of clone use maybe? He doesn't seem to say anything but now jumps on the bandwagon when Im fighting hard against the cheaters in the game.

Either way we will get a verdict 100% for certain from the devs. If they decide to change the rules and allow cloning I will say no more of course, this would surprise me though.

I will never ever quit this game guys so you might as well forget it. My diplomacy on the forums will improve over time and as I learn more I will complain less and my posts will only be to help new players and fight against cheaters. But I will never quit. Its a great game and I am here to stay so stop being so mean to me and be a pal ;) play honestly and stop cheating and be fair to the new players. 

30.05.2010, 16:26

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

Mike1
Guys, just ignore him if it pisses you of!

Human Behaviour 101:  Ignore undesirable behaviour, reward desirable ones.

Just respond only if it is of benefit to the game/community/other players.

Don't feed more fuel 

30.05.2010, 16:31

Honorchamp

warfreak
And yet, Casperb isn't banned. Wow, how'd that work. Who'd have thunk it? Shame this isn't an online first person shooting game, I'd just tell you to QQ more. Furthermore, your argument is flawed. Prove casperb is selling doing that. Oh wait. You can't. Whoops.

Now, unless you have some solid proof, I have better things to attend to. Your claims are all supposition, hearsay, nothing that would prove that casperb is doing something wrong. For all I know, he could be blackmailing Diska or something, but without ANY proof at all, your claims are rubbish.

No game has an auto-ban feature for double listings of Ip's and people dont always have the same Ip either. What you are talking about is not an automatic thing it takes manual action by admins. The best game out there for banning cloning is battledawn and they have an auto detect ip system but it still needs to be manually checked. So of course he isnt banned and would not be until the admins looked into it.

And the fact that he has clones is all the proof that is needed. The whole reason you clone is to collude accounts and bypass the qual capacity limitations. I have been frustrated like mad at times and I have resisted cloning the entire time. its the only right thing to do, since it is clearly illegal. It is not supposition to say that he has clones, he advertises them and admits it, and he is in contests. Since he is breaking the rules by cloning, it is up to HIM to prove he is not doing something wrong, by deleting the clone accounts without moving the cash or goods or colluding them, and then winning the contests FAIRLY without unfair advantage. 

30.05.2010, 16:42

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

i find this amusing, we're having a politics war in virtonomics lol economics... done, politics... done... we're just lacking the financial market Very we! 

30.05.2010, 17:04

Last time edited : 30.05.2010, 17:05

Honorchamp

Damn politics, lol, i just cant stay away, lol. Casper, take down this thread man you cant have threads slandering players and making personal attacks on the forum man. Just do the right thing bro, we all want Virts but make sure you dont unfairly use clones in contests which means using them at all to assist your account in the contest, you basically have to shut down all activities between the 2 companies while the contest is running. Do the right thing man.

Hey pyrex....how come you have 2 sets of badges for the managers contest? How did you get 2 sets? 

30.05.2010, 19:40

Santa Claus hat The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Guys, this is unnecessary. Although many have disagreed with Mr. Buzzkill, forgive and forget would have been a better path than this. 

30.05.2010, 19:43

casperbons
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

This tread isn't slandering. It is a democratic vote and maby, maby, maby ( not ) it shows to yourself what you are doing. That's is the reason of this vote. It is to give you feedback on your way in the game.
I liked the forum but now whenever i open a tread who is slandering the game ??? ( i hope, you get it's you )

You say stop slandering, i say don't bumb my tread with clones talk it is souly about making you realize your fcking up the game for a lot of players. PLEASE ( nicely meant ) stop harressing, complaining about the game enjoy it.

The point i try to cheat for Virts ( HAHAHAHAHAH ) i don't play this game to earn money, i'm working for that.
I didn't applied to any contest, that's is automatic. If i would won Virts i put it back in the game to grow not to pay my food.

And leave it to the new players ( hahahah ) i am NEW just started one month or something. I don't participate in tenders because i don't make a chance.

I didn't made the clone for cheating, i made it to understand the game and thought changes where not fast enough. So i got a clone to see if i made different changes what would happen.

Please don't bumb every tread with you slander but, just make your own topic ME, MYSELF and I nagging about everything.

I hope you get the reason of this Vote. It is for good reasons as you see.  Heart

P.S why is double voting my own post cheating. It is just a vote. I roll! 

30.05.2010, 19:47

casperbons
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

by the way you can't have only one account. proof it's impossible somebody said i like the way he is except of you.

P.S i made the bottom one for you to vote Honor not the one above 

30.05.2010, 20:38

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

i think it's time for this discussion to stop:

- Honorchamp doesn't like clones... we must all accept his opinion since everyone is free to have one.

- Many people don't like Honorcham's way of writting... so Honorchamp, now you must accept everyone's opinion and write another way (without flaming everyone and the game, in a less aggressive manner, even if it's not your intention... we are what we show the world).

Lets all change our behavior. 

30.05.2010, 21:25

coffeeaddict
Seven years with Virtonomics

Can't we all just get along? 

30.05.2010, 22:43

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

This thread is not cool whether honor is as bad as you make him to be.

Besides, I happen to know honor a bit more than some of you here. He is a very sharp lad, which I'm sure his posts may have helped portrait him the opposite. But he is just very passionate for what does, and coupled with his writing style, he would come off a bit strong. I can see why you guys may be annoyed or offended by his posts, that's the funny thing when only talking through text, the correct body language, temper, emotions will not be accurately conveyed.

But I saw him tirelessly helping newbies through YAHOO messenger in the last few days, and he wrote a guide, that should mean something right? Passionate posts aside, he is definitely a valuable player in this game in my eyes.

It's not cool to gang up on a player regardless of his personality, let along to gang up on a player that actually helped others.

Let's close this thread shall we? Yes 

30.05.2010, 23:38

Last time edited : 30.05.2010, 23:45

RockWhiter
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Businesswise, when the way of being of your competition doesn´t suit you, it is better to just avoid contact -even if you can keep an eye on him. Engaging confrontation is time and energy-consuming.

In the game, we are confronted to difference: cultures and ages particularly. If diversity can be tremendous in the same group of population, the behaviors can be very heterogens in the melting-pot we are in! It is important to take that into account when we write and when we read, and to learn from that  (welcome to the global world So-so).

Remember also that we are communicating only through written messages without interacting and having the possiblity to sweeten our words with physical communication Well.

Anyway, thanks to both of you for your passion and involvement, see you on the forum or ingame Well.

RW 

List of forums -> Archive-> Who would like Honorchamp to quit the game ? VOTE

• Page: