Create your dream company in the global economic game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Archive -> Who would like Honorchamp to quit the game ? VOTE

Promotions, partnerships, buying and selling businesses, products and services from business game entrepreneurs Virtonomics. Archive Forum.

Voting:  

Who want to see Honorchamp go ?

Voting duration:

Start: 30.05.2010, 14:37

End date: Not specified

Voting continues
- Yes, this is no place to act this way

- Yes, he ruins the fun of the game for me !

- Yes, but if he stops nagging like a little child, he can play

- No, i like the way he is

- No, i like myself

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 30.05.2010, 14:37

Last time edited : 2.06.2010, 11:41

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I personally getting really sick of some NOOB called Honorchamp ruining the game for every one.
I'm almost at the point i don't go back to the forum because i'm only seeing negative talking on it.

PLEASE VOTE !!!   

• Page:
Message list:  

31.05.2010, 06:22

Honorchamp
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Khoi is using a clone too, he just transferred 32 billion into it this update, which pushed the clone to #1 in turnover on the server.

Number   Company Name   Founded   President   Assets   Turnover
1 +384 0ct0ber9th
Company 19 May 08 october9th 39 429 889 701.98$ 32 435 880 042.60$

if you look into the company you see Khoi's name all over it.

It seems all the "leaders" are using clones on this game. 

31.05.2010, 08:28

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

You are wrong, not all TOPs ;) 

31.05.2010, 22:21

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Mike can you delete this tread think the discussions did his work. 

1.06.2010, 00:53

Santa Claus hat The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Just to defend myself, I just sold an auction of timber for 34 bil. Please do your research before accusing anyone. 

2.06.2010, 07:50

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

This thread really does need to be closed.

@Casper - this thread is a little inflammatory. I understand why you've done it but now some time has passed I hope you understand it is not acceptable.

@Honor - yes this thread could be perceived as slanderous, but you can't complain about it then turn around and accuse people of cheating.
It was my 30+ billion that went to 0ct0ber9th as payment for the sawmill that I won at auction. 

List of forums -> Archive-> Who would like Honorchamp to quit the game ? VOTE

• Page: