Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> XioScript

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 9.10.2013, 00:06

Last time edited : 11.08.2018, 12:19

XiozZe
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Oxellic

Hey everybody!

Tired of the boring stuff in Virtonomics? You don't want to repair equipment anymore? Forcing all your subdivisions to go to training takes too much of your time? Setting the salary of your employees to the required amount is not fun? XioScript comes to the rescue! Never will you have to do these boring things again. Just set the options to your judgement, click on the execute button, and all subdivisions will be managed on your behalf. So you can focus your Virtonomics time on the interesting stuff.

This forum topic is the place where everything related to XioScript is discussed. In contrast to it's name, it is actually an add-on only supported on the Mozilla Firefox browser. Currently XioScript 14 is still in progress of being made, so if you want some additional functionality you should check out the older XioScript 12. My versions of XioScript 12 (12.0 and 12.1) are outdated and not working anymore, so instead you can pick up Cobr's 12.0.127 version that is working. Note that XioScript 12 really is a script, so a script add-on such as Tampermonkey is required to run, and they can run in other browsers than Firefox as well.

You can find the script/add-on here:
https://addons.mozilla.org/nl/firefox/addon/xioscript/
And please post any bugs, features or requests here:
https://github.com/XiozZe/XioScript/issues

Cobr's 12.0.127:
https://github.com/cobr123/XioScript/blob/master/XS12.user.js

Message list:  

2.08.2018, 04:30

hsamie
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics

I would like to thank XioZze for the effort you put in that script.

I have been using the script for the last a few days, and the result was a disaster for me. I'm sure in part because I don't fully understand how to use it. If there is a guide for the script, please let me know.

I tested the equipment module, and it removed around 1000 equipment for all over my businesses. It was a mistake to run everywhere, but I decided to check one module at a time after this incident.
I tested production sale for a few days on my warehouses; no matter I what settings I use it always set "Policy" to "not for sale" any idea why? 

2.08.2018, 17:28

XiozZe
m:
Oxellic

Ow well I really recommend trying a module or option first on one subdivision before you mass-apply them on everything else Very we!. If you have read through all the text posted in the addon, you are good to go, as that is the 'guide' I have written. It is very difficult to see what it intuitive and what is not, so if someone that has gone through everything and understood it in the end and has any tips I would really appreciate it.

On your equipment adventure: The only two scenario's where it can remove equipment and not buy is back is (1) if you set the equipment option on "employees" and there is relatively a low number of employees, meaning that there is unused equipment. In that case it removes excess equipment. Case (2) is a bug, please give me information to reproduce in that scenario. 

3.08.2018, 01:43

hsamie
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics

Equipment setting was in the same order:

0.5     Repair     15     Off     Current     100000     Low P/Q

I agree what you wrote is enough, but because the result is not what I am expecting so I assumed that I am doing something wrong.

Right now I'm focusing on Production sale module where every time it set policy to not for sale regardless my choice and as you said either I am doing something wrong or it's a bug.

Production Sale setting in the same order:

CTIE     0.0     Output     Hold Old     Any Customer     All Goods

Any idea why it set policy for not for sale every time? 

3.08.2018, 09:47

XiozZe
m:
Oxellic

I could reproduce both of your bugs hsamie. For your first problem, the manage "On"/"Off" did not work properly, and so if though you did set it on "Off", it half continued trying to buy/remove equipment, with remove all as the result. For the second problem, I was able to reproduce that as well. Seems that I did not test the "Any Customers" option (the other options are working properly).

Version 14.0.5:
(https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/xioscript/ ... )

- Added Technology Module
- Added Advertisement Module
- Buying equipment with the Equipment Module will now always go for the lowest price no matter what the heuristic says.
- Removed some unnecessary server calls in the Equipment module if nothing is bought or repaired.
- Fixed a bug where setting a policy to "Any Customer" in the Production Sale Module would set it to "No Sale".
- Fixed a bug where the Equipment Module would remove equipment if "Manage" was set to "Off". 

10.08.2018, 15:41

Last time edited : 10.08.2018, 15:43

XiozZe
m:
Oxellic

Version 14.0.6:

- Added Employee Module
- Added Holiday Module
- Added Research Module
- Revised Production Sale Module: More options and more flexibility
- Fixed a bug where modules could be run on subdivision of the wrong type
- Added all subdivision types to modules that should be added to them

With the added Research and Holiday modules, XS14 is currently stronger than XS12.1 ever was. However there is still a way to go until XS12.0 is finally reached.

Don't forget to leave any bugs or proposals here:
https://github.com/XiozZe/XioScript/issues ...

And download XioScript here:
https://addons.mozilla.org/nl/firefox/addon/xioscript/ ...  

17.08.2018, 21:12

Last time edited : 24.08.2018, 17:12

AdrianG
Four years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Ten years with Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
m:
AGM Corporation

I tested it and I liked especially the module equipment but I have some suggestions:

If you press the button "Modules" appears a button for each type of subdivision and if you press in one of those buttons appears the modules that you can be applied to each type of subdivision

Why exist the "Toggle" button? In my opinion is easier select a module, configure it, go to virtonomics list,  select the subdivisions that you want it to apply it and press run.

btw, could you make it to work in es. domain, please?
Thanks for your efforts and keep it up, Xio

24.08.2018, 04:56.     Subject: Thank you!

queenwiki
One year with Virtonomics
The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Four years with Virtonomics
m:
Sloan Limited

I've run some very non-critical actions and they worked fine.
I'll expand my horizons and use more of the features of your script.

KUDOS and THANK YOU! 
QueenWiki

31.01.2019, 10:49.     Subject: On the Crypto server

Gram123
Nine years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Leader in technologies

I'm having trouble making the script work on the Crypto server. It seems that everything that has to do with prices doesn't work. IE: Set prices in Stores, factory, warehouse. Setting wages, etc.)

I'm by no means an expert, but it might have to do with the © in front of every price on that server. Maybe the script can't understand the prices because of this?

It seems everything that is setting prices is setting them to 0 no matter that they ought to be.

Im getting the same bug no matter if i use the old script or the new firefox addon 

23.02.2019, 14:06

Last time edited : 23.02.2019, 14:11

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

i've never used Firefox. How does this add-on thingie work? Is there a step-by-step guide for dummies? is price setting at stores and service enterprises supported? Thanks. 

18.07.2019, 10:01

Omahen
Основатель г.Тхайнгуен Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Founder of Hue Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue
Beauty set Perfume Dentist Sandalwood Elm Elm Elm Sicilian olive
Pizza Leaning Tower Italian red Italy Gold Japan soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Swedish profile
Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Père Noël Joulupukki Olentzero Weihnachtsmann
Sinterklaas Tovlis babua Chemistry Teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Mathematic teacher High-precision microcircuit
"Point and shoot" 35mm film SLR camera Polaroid Film camera Vintage camera Wine barrel Chewing gum
Chewing gum Chewing gum Chewing gum Chewing gum Chewing gum Claddagh ring Claddagh ring Frienship bracelets
Fishing spoon Compass Camping backpack Beach sandals Beach sandals Watering can Holmes smoking pipe Jubilee Ten
V sign Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Is Xio script working with the latest update of the webpage? 

18.07.2019, 10:58

TheLoki
Nine years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
E-Corp
m:
Loki Industries

For me it doesn't. I was just looking for someone else having the same issue. Even if you change to old interface , the script menu wont load. On the new interface,  it loads but you cant click anything. Inside subdivision works, but you cant fix equipment or do maintenance outside. To me it seems that it is on purpose, but lets wait and see. 

29.12.2019, 01:26

Last time edited : 29.12.2019, 01:27

GC_Caneschi
Seven years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics

In the past we can adjust the store selling price in the script. Is this function still working? Because I was not able to do so

Edit: wrong writing 

3.03.2020, 05:19

Omahen
Основатель г.Тхайнгуен Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Founder of Hue Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue
Pizza Leaning Tower Italian red Italy Gold Japan soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Swedish profile
Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Père Noël Joulupukki Olentzero Weihnachtsmann
Sinterklaas Tovlis babua Chemistry Teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Mathematic teacher High-precision microcircuit
"Point and shoot" 35mm film SLR camera Polaroid Film camera Vintage camera Wine barrel Chewing gum
Chewing gum Chewing gum Chewing gum Chewing gum Chewing gum Claddagh ring Claddagh ring Frienship bracelets
Fishing spoon Compass Camping backpack Beach sandals Beach sandals Watering can Holmes smoking pipe Jubilee Ten
V sign Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Does anyone have any idea why xioscript just stopped working all of a sudden? Is it just me or does anyone else have same issue? 

4.03.2020, 07:52

MacNab24
The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
MacNab Inc.

Is it still not working for you? For me it still works fine.

I have noticed some things that do not work, like repairing equipment for Oil wells doesn't work for me... but the rest works fine. 

7.03.2020, 04:05

Omahen

Works now, thanks 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> XioScript