Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Stable Store Supply / Sales

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 3.05.2010, 19:34

Last time edited : 3.05.2010, 19:35

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hey all,

Started with expanding the number of stores i have. Doing very well i think but, i have a few things in tweaking that need help ?

I try to get a good supply in my stores at efficient numbers btu the numbers change fast ?

Got stores that had one turn about 1000 products sales of bread or milk so i upped my supply than bam next turn it was only 150 ?

Can somebody explain how i can get stable sales numbers ? Can't get steady numbers !!!

P.S Every store i have i put my products under average price compared to quality ! Salary just above required with ranges of 0.5 extra   

• Page:
Message list:  

14.05.2010, 13:58

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

As for now i got an steady supplier ;)

And true it's a bit much as i need 600 steel for one pop so i had to give 1200 about the half of my production away.

1x steel 230 + 2x 400 =1030 $ i find it a dogy deal 

14.05.2010, 13:59

casperb

Aight i'm purple Very we! 

15.05.2010, 19:18

Last time edited : 15.05.2010, 19:27

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

casperb
K&K why you wanna hassle small time players ( didnt read this when i got supply ) you sell me 1 steel for 230 and want 2 canned meat back with the price of 300 a piece To you Will choose an other supplier.
You are always can choose other supplier, if you prefer.
P.S.: you wrote only about prices of steel/canned, but you didn't say anything about quality... (which can be more important thing). And higher quality goods (canned and steel) of course cost more money.
P.S.S.: btw, you have bought some my steel (don't know how much exactly) and didn't give canned in return, so.. - go luck for your future business. 

16.05.2010, 12:02

Last time edited : 16.05.2010, 12:24

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

pectopatop
Mike1
Or the browser scripts... rules clearly state that not any are allowed but then again, there are several such scripts now and the administration tolerates all of them - except one to bulk-create subdivisions
And to bulk-manage subdivisions (as they wrote on Vera's forum). That is why i answer for Ixnad, that script for managing shops is illegal
Also, there are some companies on Mary with status "Criminal gang" and president's status "Offender"..

Hi, on your userscript thread I already presented my argument earlier on. Did you read it? My stand was and still is that if edark's salary script is legal, so is this one's 3rd function (auto-fill required orders). Since it does even fewer things for players than the salary one.

Or see the picture below:

It's not "bulk-manage" by any stretch of definition. You still need to take care of each supply item individually. It's as much a "bulking" as edark's salary script.

But you know better and I trust your judgement. If you are not happy with it I will remove this function. But please at least install it and give it go to asses it's feature fully before you reach a conclusion. Well

Sorry to hijack this thread. But hey I could use some stable supply too. Maybe I should ask in here. Oh wait that IS hijacking if I do that. Very we! 

16.05.2010, 16:17

casperb

pec as i wrote in my previous message i didn't see your message when i choose the cheapest supplier of my steel. But you can buy it back for two time the price ;)

No problem i can do without To you 

16.05.2010, 21:22

Last time edited : 16.05.2010, 21:24

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

Ixnad
I already presented my argument earlier on. Did you read it?
No, sorry. Don't have enought time.

Ixnad
Or see the picture below:
Yeah, thanks very much for picture.

Ixnad
It's not "bulk-manage" by any stretch of definition. You still need to take care of each supply item individually. It's as much a "bulking" as edark's salary script.
Yes, you are right. I didn't understood what functionality will script has, so i have think that it will be bulk-managing script. Sorry, again, i was wrong.

Ixnad
But you know better and I trust your judgement. If you are not happy with it I will remove this function. But please at least install it and give it go to asses it's feature fully before you reach a conclusion. Well
Thanks for trust, but i wrote all that know.
Imho, your script is legal.
But, i'm not an admin, just a player. 

16.05.2010, 22:09

Last time edited : 16.05.2010, 22:11

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

Hey man it's cool you didn't do anything wrong. It's me that overreacted a bit. So I should apologize. You are more knowledgeable on things in virto than I do, so your opinion definitely concerned me. I'm sorry if it felt like I was treating you as an admin. So-so 

30.05.2010, 09:07

Honorchamp
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Deira
Is it allowed to have multiple account?

This was the question what I asked from Diska a few weeks ago.
And I got a Yes answer.

This is WRONG and contrary to the rules.

The rules of the game CLEARLY STATE that is is AGAINST THE RULES to use cloning. It is also 100% agains tthe laws to encourage cloning, as Deira has just done here.

Just check "Game rules" "Laws"

Jobbery (profiteering) in game are considered to be operations of any kind, bound up with ungrounded or illegal gaining of cash funds, material or non-material assets, securities or other values, taken by players, companies or particular enterprises, caused by errors in game resources operation, by collusion or by certain actions of affiliated persons (including game characters, controlled by one player (clones)) that could be defined as collusion, as well as other actions, going against general game maxims, with the purpose of unjustified enrichment or other profit (including illegally obtained payment capabilities).

# The list of prohibited operations include:

2.1. Any kind of game points resale.

2.2. Operations with any assets and cash resources, obtained as result of new players registration, in form of gratuitous transfer or non-equal exchange, including making bargains at prices or on conditions, which are knowingly non-market, with the purpose of transfer of cash resources or other values, gained by other players as result of registration.

# The responsibility for jobbery is to be imposed on a player, who had carried out all these illegal actions or had provoked by his actions the situation, which encouraged other players for illegal activity, or who is an accomplice or a benefit getter as result of illegal activity, in the presence of obvious intent and on condition that he had an opportunity to avoid or to resist this illegal activity.

6.2. The companies are prohibited to sell assets at the price less than 70% of assets assessed value, at the price higher than 300% of assessed subdivision value, as well as at the price higher than 50% of total value of company’s assets;

8.1. It is prohibited by the competition rules, expressly or by implication, encouraging players to create clones. All the competitions must be directed toward basic accounts. It is strongly prohibited to pass over the companies of competitors to the competition’s organizers or affiliated persons.

As you can see, Although Deira likes to falsely encourage players to use cloning, which is 100% AGAINST the rules for him to do so, it is illegal. 

30.05.2010, 11:41

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Do you even know who Diska is Honorchamp?
I doubt you know better than the games creator.

And seriously, there is absolutely no need to spam the boards with copy and paste of the same thing.

If you had been bothered to look around or ask questions BEFORE going off half-cocked you would know that clones are not encouraged, but also not illegal. As long as any transactions are within the game rules (no asset transfer, etc.) then clones are OK. 

30.05.2010, 20:06

casperbons
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

wow t's outragous again he bumbs my tread !!!!!!!!! STOP IT !!!!
This tread is about stores not about clones 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Stable Store Supply / Sales

• Page: