Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Stable Store Supply / Sales

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 3.05.2010, 19:34

Last time edited : 3.05.2010, 19:35

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hey all,

Started with expanding the number of stores i have. Doing very well i think but, i have a few things in tweaking that need help ?

I try to get a good supply in my stores at efficient numbers btu the numbers change fast ?

Got stores that had one turn about 1000 products sales of bread or milk so i upped my supply than bam next turn it was only 150 ?

Can somebody explain how i can get stable sales numbers ? Can't get steady numbers !!!

P.S Every store i have i put my products under average price compared to quality ! Salary just above required with ranges of 0.5 extra   

• Page:
Message list:  

7.05.2010, 02:03

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Thanks for clearing this up +1 Well maybe the rules should be re-written, so everything is clear at first hand Well 

7.05.2010, 02:32

casperbons
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Mike thankx for your 2 cent support I roll!

Chris Np you didn't exposed me some players knew and said it was oke. Started the company a turn after each other.
Don't use them to cheat in anyway just got two account where i put double the efford in. About the qualification my subdivisions almost all have quality 1 so no use exploiting that ;) Both have factories and stores and the only goods i trade between them are for production and supplying my stores. Here you can see them both

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/user/view/659002 ... casperb
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/user/view/658541 ... casperbons

Don't play the game for tenders just to get the biggest Very we!

Thankx Deira for the feedback and Chris you got one back ;) 

7.05.2010, 02:48

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Grow quickly and prosper so we can work together, because I am pretty much at my limit and need business partners *g* 

7.05.2010, 20:05

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Forest tycoon Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

ChrisBerlin82
I paid that much for the good of the developers. They made a great game so I am happy to pay for it Well )

Hey cool ! I did pay last year but not as generous. Nice to have you with us Yes 

7.05.2010, 23:14

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

How you can build a partnership ?
Whoehoe 2m for my desk bug ( bug like a insect );)

So many goals trademark my top product
Control my market
Watch the new beauty contest for the girls on Virto ;) 

8.05.2010, 00:53

ChrisBerlin82

Well, let me give you an example for a partnership.

One player has a high qualification in mining and high quality raw materials but low qualification in production.
Another player has no mines, but high level in production.
Yet another player has a high level in commerce.

They could all team up to form a joint-venture with a value-added chain composed of several players. 

8.05.2010, 11:49

Last time edited : 8.05.2010, 12:07

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

Mike1
Or the browser scripts... rules clearly state that not any are allowed but then again, there are several such scripts now and the administration tolerates all of them - except one to bulk-create subdivisions
And to bulk-manage subdivisions (as they wrote on Vera's forum). That is why i answer for Ixnad, that script for managing shops is illegal
Also, there are some companies on Mary with status "Criminal gang" and president's status "Offender"..

ChrisBerlin82
One player has a high qualification in mining and high quality raw materials but low qualification in production.
Another player has no mines, but high level in production.
Yet another player has a high level in commerce.
That is why K&K Corp. is always looking for big volumes of retail goods Cheerfully
Producers are welcome! Gift Not precisely
Can help you with no bad stocks of natural resources/raw materials, and middle-level technologies 

8.05.2010, 15:29

casperbons
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Ok still it's seems lots of work producing for one more company ;)

I need a steady supply Q2+ about 200k grain for both companies ?

Don't have a big overstock jet but i can produce almost the whole range of the food departement with the grain i have the whole supply chain in about 3 turns and i need aliminium to produce canned meat.

Who can supply me these goods and want partner up ? Can get you the whole department of food I roll! 

9.05.2010, 00:10

ChrisBerlin82

Canned meat actually requires steal, I don't think you can produce it with aluminum. If you have a small order for steel I can put you in front at one of my factories. Maybe you can also get some steel from VLLords for producers.

I wouldn't worry about grain Q2+. Just take the independant supplier and with decent tech you will still be able to produce high quality bread, noodles, and everything else that needs flour...

I am only active in food retail, because the market volumes are huge and it's easy to produce. 95% of my electronics production goes elsewhere for example. 

9.05.2010, 16:03

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Forest tycoon Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

casperbons.. i think its not possible to find that much grain in > than 1.0 quality, so most of the farms in the realm use 2.0 quality animals and 1.0 grain.

Try to go with ChrisBerlin82's suggestion - use 1.0 grain.  increase meat quality if your qualification by increasing technology level in your farms.

Don't upgrade your technology to fast; to sustain a higher technology you will need adequate qualification! 

9.05.2010, 17:01

casperb

Got a good trick for my grain i mix it in my warehouse, Q3,46 with the independent and now i can handle my demand ;) thanx Chris it isn't bread but Very we!

Difficult got my animals from the Mary fund so got Q2 + animals but i can handle till now.
Saw the tech lvl changes when i sold Q8+ electronics now the salary of my store is 250% but still very profitable

Biggest mistake is buying a herb plant last turn got a loss of 55m and i only got 5m revenue Eyes in a heap

Difficult with overstock got 15 stores so it's difficult handeling my own supply 

9.05.2010, 20:42

Last time edited : 9.05.2010, 20:47

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

Casperbons, steel for your canned meat, it's market price ~700-800 (can't say exactly how much, because such quality is not presented on open market).
I'm ready to sell it you for prime cost (current price that you can see), but i will want 2pcs. of canned for each steel pcs., for 1$, directly from your factory/factories

About grain, other players were right, and i presented no bad volume of grain 3.57 for fund, so i don't want to supply you with grain. And one other reason: i know what technologies and manager-qualifications usually no-TOP companies have, and what quality of production they can manufacture from this expensive grain, also have little expirience with such "supply-production" from hq materials/resources. 

9.05.2010, 21:02

ChrisBerlin82

I am selling Q3.45 steel at $599 to anyone. Is that too cheap? Very we! 

12.05.2010, 01:28

casperb

K&K why you wanna hassle small time players ( didnt read this when i got supply ) you sell me 1 steel for 230 and want 2 canned meat back with the price of 300 a piece To you Will choose an other supplier.

Chris, You give me the steel for 1 dollar a piece and i give you 2 canned meat back for 1 dollar ? Need 600  Very we! 

12.05.2010, 02:12

Last time edited : 12.05.2010, 02:14

ChrisBerlin82

Uhm, I am inclined to accept your offer, but are you sure you can earn money on this deal? When I give you 1 steel for $1 I loose about $35 but I can sell 2 canned meat at above $500. I assume you will pay at least $10-20 prime cost for one canned meat so how do you profit from this deal?

Also pect's deal looks worse than it is. You need to consider that you don't need 1 steel per 1 canned meat, so you will still make decent profits on this deal. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Stable Store Supply / Sales

• Page: