Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> efficiency problem

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 31.12.2009, 23:57

Last time edited : 1.01.2010, 19:16

Deira
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hello

I have a few question regarding efficiency, because frankly this system is very confusing and the changes I do takes like an hour or two to display correctly, so its not that easy to try out anything.

I would really appreciate any help which makes it a little bit more clear how the system works.

What influences and in which way the staff efficiency in the office?
The number of workers in my shops? the workers in the office? the qualification of the workers of the office?
Is staff efficiency influenced by the players management qualification? If so, how, and how many worker can I have @100% eff on a given qualificatoin level?

What influences the top manager eff in the office
number of workers? in the office? or all the workers? how my qualification come into the picture?

what is the relation between staff eff, top manager eff and work eff?
how staff eff and top manager eff contribute to work eff

How is it possible that I have for example 80% work efficience in the office, and in a shop in a district which belongs to the aformentioned office it says I have 45% office efficiency. And its like about 5 hours after the last change I made - so supposedly its already updated to reflect the changes I made.

Shouldnt the office efficiency in the office and in the shops be the same? That is the same thing isnt it? If not, then what and which way influence the office efficieny in my shops?

Wow, thats a lot of questions :-)

regards,
Deira

p.s. whats employees good for in stores? In some shops I have elite customer level with 4 salesman, and the number of employees doesnt seem to influence sales level. Or do I get something wrong?   

• Page:
Message list:  

6.01.2010, 13:04

eVVe
Six years with Virtonomics

ShadowProwl
Thanks eVVe. But the problem now becomes, my staff efficiency dips to an unacceptable level. What is this staff efficiency influenced by?

I sent you an PM. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> efficiency problem

• Page: