Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Startup fund for new players on Mary

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 11.08.2011, 16:24

Last time edited : 7.10.2014, 23:34

StarterFund
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
m:
StarterFund

Mission: supporting newbies with HQ agri products, timber and fish, what allows them to compete against elder companies on equal terms.

*** How to apply for Fund's supplies ***
Send a personal message to Starterfund, inform what product you want and a link to your company. Your order will be served within 2-3 days. Don't request supply in this topic because it is not visited regularly! If no answer, send a personal message to Mike1.

Don't forget: when you purchase goods from Starterfund you automatically accept the rules below.

*** Rules ***
1. You may apply for Fund's support and use its supplies only if:
(i) assets of your company are below $10'000'000'000 point;
(ii) you started less than half a year ago (according to the registration date);
(iii) you aren't a clone of another player.
2. At the very moment that condition (i) or (ii) violates, you should break all orders yourself.
3. You are allowed to order Fund's goods only within the limits. E.g. "max 100'000 a day" should be interpreted as follows: you may use 100'000 pcs daily for your company, not for each subdivision.
4. Reselling and retailing of Fund's goods aren't eligible.
5. In case you break one of the rules above your company will be blacklisted and taken out of the supplies. You may re-apply with explanation.
6. Fund can refuse any request or take any company out of the supplies without explaining causes.

*** Info for sponsors ***
Whether you have agricultural products, timber or fish to donate, Fund will accept them with great pleasure. The quality of your goods should be higher than 5.0. Fund is interested in some cash as well:
(i) to donate cash to the Fund please buy grain from here; (ii) to donate goods please pm the Fund.

*** Sponsored goods list ***
(updated Dec 7, 2012)
Sponsors
1. Timber | Price $30 | Quality 5+ | max 30'000 a day
MJ Inc, Kh0i International
2. Grain | Price $3 | Quality 7+ | max 200'000 a day
Viking Worldwide
3. Cacao | Price $23| Quality 6+| max 100'000 a day
Kh0i International
4. Flowers | Price $50 | Quality 5+ | max 50'000 a day
MJ Inc, Kh0i International
5. Cotton | Price $3| Quality 5+ | max 100'000 a day
Kh0i International
6. Oranges | Price $20| Quality 8+ | max 50'000 a day
Kh0i International
7. Sugar | Price $3| Quality 8+| max 100'000 a day
Kh0i International
8. Grapes | Price $15| Quality 6+ | max 200'000 a day
Viking Worldwide
9. Fish | Price $100 | Quality 3+ | max 15'000 a day
10. Salmon | Price $100| Quality 5+| max 5'000 a day

Cash sponsors: Golden Empire, Mico Inc, Bickle International, VladTechs, Kh0i
First-year sponsors: VLLord, Zendertje, Fractal, Yuga_ninjie, Smelz, Pectopatop, Ut2000, Turkbostjan, Craminu, Ydaf, Ralf, Mike1, Ccm_tsang, Sashka19, Ixnad, Kh0i, Bucew, Ablemit, Globeballa, Electronics syndicate, Chuck_Berry, Quadriad, Yerka, lkrause, ConradPhilips
Second-year sponsors: VLLord, Tor, Fractal, ut2000, Khoi, ArXoNIX, IceBlast, AviTohir, Turkbostjan, DeadlyPeanut, Mike1. Fund managers: VLLord, ccm_tsang, DotLineDot.   

Message list:  

5.09.2011, 00:48

StarterFund
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
m:
StarterFund

Cowboy7
Can I get grain for a cowshed?

Thank you Well

Cowboy7

Done. Well 

5.09.2011, 23:01

StarterFund
m:
StarterFund

Cowboy7
Hi,
Can I get grapes for dairy farm?

Thank you Well

cowboy7

Done. Well 

7.09.2011, 02:08

StarterFund
m:
StarterFund

Cowboy7
Can I get oranges for citrus plant?

Thank you,
cowboy7

Done. Well 

7.09.2011, 02:10

StarterFund
m:
StarterFund

Cowboy7
I don't see glass listed in supplies but, I thought I would ask in hopes that you do.

Can I get glass for Distillery plant?

Thank you
cowboy7

The Fund has no glass.
But if you want you can get silica for a Glass-works factory, so you can produce your own glass... 

7.09.2011, 12:32.     Subject: oil

Last time edited : 8.09.2011, 10:13

nysa2004
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hello how i can buy oil from the startup fund, for my Household chemicals factory.

i need oil thanks 

7.09.2011, 20:36.     Subject: Wood

nysa2004
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hello
is it possible to set the wood max to 50,000 plus 

8.09.2011, 19:42

Vodka_Incorporated
Three years with Virtonomics

Hello) Can i have some gold diamonds and coal? Thanks in advance 

9.09.2011, 22:01

Cowboy7
Five years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics

Can I get iron ore, coal and manganese for a metal plant?

Thank you,
cowboy7 

10.09.2011, 04:13

kh195704

Thanks for the use of the starter fund while I was under 10b. 

10.09.2011, 14:06

StarterFund
m:
StarterFund

nysa2004
Hello how i can buy oil from the startup fund, for my Household chemicals factory.

i need oil thanks

Done. Well 

10.09.2011, 14:07

StarterFund
m:
StarterFund

Vodka_Incorporated
Hello) Can i have some gold diamonds and coal? Thanks in advance

Done. Well 

10.09.2011, 14:07

StarterFund
m:
StarterFund

Cowboy7
Can I get iron ore, coal and manganese for a metal plant?

Thank you,
cowboy7

Done. Well 

10.09.2011, 14:11

Last time edited : 10.09.2011, 14:15

StarterFund
m:
StarterFund

kh195704
Thanks for the use of the starter fund while I was under 10b.

You are welcome. Well
If you feel so, you could make a donation buying some grain from here:
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2867790 ...  

10.09.2011, 14:14

StarterFund
m:
StarterFund

nysa2004
Hello
is it possible to set the wood max to 50,000 plus

No, for the moment the max stays @ 30,000.
And please pay attention to the rules:

Max allowed order = max allowed order for 1 company, not for each subdivision.

12.09.2011, 06:22

Cowboy7
Five years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics

Steel suppliers are on the rise. I need to switch to producing aluminum instead of steel.
Would it be ok to get Bauxite supplies?

Thank you Well
cowboy7 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Startup fund for new players on Mary