Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Startup fund for new players on Mary

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 11.08.2011, 16:24

Last time edited : 7.10.2014, 23:34

StarterFund
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
m:
StarterFund

Mission: supporting newbies with HQ agri products, timber and fish, what allows them to compete against elder companies on equal terms.

*** How to apply for Fund's supplies ***
Send a personal message to Starterfund, inform what product you want and a link to your company. Your order will be served within 2-3 days. Don't request supply in this topic because it is not visited regularly! If no answer, send a personal message to Mike1.

Don't forget: when you purchase goods from Starterfund you automatically accept the rules below.

*** Rules ***
1. You may apply for Fund's support and use its supplies only if:
(i) assets of your company are below $10'000'000'000 point;
(ii) you started less than half a year ago (according to the registration date);
(iii) you aren't a clone of another player.
2. At the very moment that condition (i) or (ii) violates, you should break all orders yourself.
3. You are allowed to order Fund's goods only within the limits. E.g. "max 100'000 a day" should be interpreted as follows: you may use 100'000 pcs daily for your company, not for each subdivision.
4. Reselling and retailing of Fund's goods aren't eligible.
5. In case you break one of the rules above your company will be blacklisted and taken out of the supplies. You may re-apply with explanation.
6. Fund can refuse any request or take any company out of the supplies without explaining causes.

*** Info for sponsors ***
Whether you have agricultural products, timber or fish to donate, Fund will accept them with great pleasure. The quality of your goods should be higher than 5.0. Fund is interested in some cash as well:
(i) to donate cash to the Fund please buy grain from here; (ii) to donate goods please pm the Fund.

*** Sponsored goods list ***
(updated Dec 7, 2012)
Sponsors
1. Timber | Price $30 | Quality 5+ | max 30'000 a day
MJ Inc, Kh0i International
2. Grain | Price $3 | Quality 7+ | max 200'000 a day
Viking Worldwide
3. Cacao | Price $23| Quality 6+| max 100'000 a day
Kh0i International
4. Flowers | Price $50 | Quality 5+ | max 50'000 a day
MJ Inc, Kh0i International
5. Cotton | Price $3| Quality 5+ | max 100'000 a day
Kh0i International
6. Oranges | Price $20| Quality 8+ | max 50'000 a day
Kh0i International
7. Sugar | Price $3| Quality 8+| max 100'000 a day
Kh0i International
8. Grapes | Price $15| Quality 6+ | max 200'000 a day
Viking Worldwide
9. Fish | Price $100 | Quality 3+ | max 15'000 a day
10. Salmon | Price $100| Quality 5+| max 5'000 a day

Cash sponsors: Golden Empire, Mico Inc, Bickle International, VladTechs, Kh0i
First-year sponsors: VLLord, Zendertje, Fractal, Yuga_ninjie, Smelz, Pectopatop, Ut2000, Turkbostjan, Craminu, Ydaf, Ralf, Mike1, Ccm_tsang, Sashka19, Ixnad, Kh0i, Bucew, Ablemit, Globeballa, Electronics syndicate, Chuck_Berry, Quadriad, Yerka, lkrause, ConradPhilips
Second-year sponsors: VLLord, Tor, Fractal, ut2000, Khoi, ArXoNIX, IceBlast, AviTohir, Turkbostjan, DeadlyPeanut, Mike1. Fund managers: VLLord, ccm_tsang, DotLineDot.   

Message list:  

19.08.2011, 22:16

StarterFund
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
m:
StarterFund

sylvyyy
Can I get 2000 timber?

Done. Well

sylvyyy

Are the natural resources and the agricultural products the only available now in the start-up fund? I see from older post that there were other products available too and machines also. What is the situation now?

At the moment there are no other products available.
Maybe in the future... what do you think would be most needed? 

21.08.2011, 05:32

neuromancer1
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

I need timber, grain and some wool to build a a little furniture production chain. Thanks. 

21.08.2011, 22:52

StarterFund
m:
StarterFund

neuromancer1
I need timber, grain and some wool to build a a little furniture production chain. Thanks.

Timber and grain: done. Well

Wool: the StarterFund does not sell wool, you have to buy on the market. 

22.08.2011, 14:52.     Subject: Other resources

sylvyyy
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics

At the moment I have observation only for the products needed for my production and I think that the from the following resources there are either too little suppliers or the price is very high:

- plastics - the minimum price I can buy this is $160 for Q2.66;
- cotton waste - very little suppliers of this product and this makes the average buying price over $1500 and still cannot get enough for full production;
- paper - again very little suppliers, now I have to buy it at a price of $1400.

This are my observations for now. When I start producing sth else, I will write again. 

23.08.2011, 09:38

Cowboy7
Five years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics

The new plants are working out great! And, I want to say... thanks to all of you for the help with suppliesVery we!  

Cowboy7 

24.08.2011, 22:28

Melchior2008
Лидер розничной торговли Сенегала Thirteen years With Virtonomics Bastille Key Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor For contribution to the development of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Kuwait retail leader
m:
RoMa Inc.

sylvyyy
At the moment I have observation only for the products needed for my production and I think that the from the following resources there are either too little suppliers or the price is very high:

- plastics - the minimum price I can buy this is $160 for Q2.66;
- cotton waste - very little suppliers of this product and this makes the average buying price over $1500 and still cannot get enough for full production;
- paper - again very little suppliers, now I have to buy it at a price of $1400.

This are my observations for now. When I start producing sth else, I will write again.

I agree for the other 2 resources, but price and availability of plastic is something you can take advantage of. If the prices are that high, why not start producing plastic ? So-so 

25.08.2011, 12:37

sylvyyy
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics

I agree for the other 2 resources, but price and availability of plastic is something you can take advantage of. If the prices are that high, why not start producing plastic ? So-so

You are right. I will try that! Well 

25.08.2011, 13:00

krs_marko
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

Hi,
would it be possible to get cocoa and grapes for my chocolate factory?
Thank you in advance. 

26.08.2011, 00:56

StarterFund
m:
StarterFund

krs_marko
Hi,
would it be possible to get cocoa and grapes for my chocolate factory?
Thank you in advance.

Done. Well 

27.08.2011, 12:35

sylvyyy

Hi again,

Can I get cotton for my cotton-cleaning factory? 

27.08.2011, 14:59

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics

sylvyyy
Hi again,

Can I get cotton for my cotton-cleaning factory?

Done. Well 

28.08.2011, 07:15

houss

4,000 oranges please. 

28.08.2011, 19:13

krs_marko
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

May i have timber as well for my furniture factory, please? 

29.08.2011, 01:17

StarterFund
m:
StarterFund

houss
4,000 oranges please.

Done. Well 

29.08.2011, 01:17

StarterFund
m:
StarterFund

krs_marko
May i have timber as well for my furniture factory, please?

Done. Well 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Startup fund for new players on Mary