Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Startup fund for new players on Mary

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 11.08.2011, 16:24

Last time edited : 7.10.2014, 23:34

StarterFund
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
m:
StarterFund

Mission: supporting newbies with HQ agri products, timber and fish, what allows them to compete against elder companies on equal terms.

*** How to apply for Fund's supplies ***
Send a personal message to Starterfund, inform what product you want and a link to your company. Your order will be served within 2-3 days. Don't request supply in this topic because it is not visited regularly! If no answer, send a personal message to Mike1.

Don't forget: when you purchase goods from Starterfund you automatically accept the rules below.

*** Rules ***
1. You may apply for Fund's support and use its supplies only if:
(i) assets of your company are below $10'000'000'000 point;
(ii) you started less than half a year ago (according to the registration date);
(iii) you aren't a clone of another player.
2. At the very moment that condition (i) or (ii) violates, you should break all orders yourself.
3. You are allowed to order Fund's goods only within the limits. E.g. "max 100'000 a day" should be interpreted as follows: you may use 100'000 pcs daily for your company, not for each subdivision.
4. Reselling and retailing of Fund's goods aren't eligible.
5. In case you break one of the rules above your company will be blacklisted and taken out of the supplies. You may re-apply with explanation.
6. Fund can refuse any request or take any company out of the supplies without explaining causes.

*** Info for sponsors ***
Whether you have agricultural products, timber or fish to donate, Fund will accept them with great pleasure. The quality of your goods should be higher than 5.0. Fund is interested in some cash as well:
(i) to donate cash to the Fund please buy grain from here; (ii) to donate goods please pm the Fund.

*** Sponsored goods list ***
(updated Dec 7, 2012)
Sponsors
1. Timber | Price $30 | Quality 5+ | max 30'000 a day
MJ Inc, Kh0i International
2. Grain | Price $3 | Quality 7+ | max 200'000 a day
Viking Worldwide
3. Cacao | Price $23| Quality 6+| max 100'000 a day
Kh0i International
4. Flowers | Price $50 | Quality 5+ | max 50'000 a day
MJ Inc, Kh0i International
5. Cotton | Price $3| Quality 5+ | max 100'000 a day
Kh0i International
6. Oranges | Price $20| Quality 8+ | max 50'000 a day
Kh0i International
7. Sugar | Price $3| Quality 8+| max 100'000 a day
Kh0i International
8. Grapes | Price $15| Quality 6+ | max 200'000 a day
Viking Worldwide
9. Fish | Price $100 | Quality 3+ | max 15'000 a day
10. Salmon | Price $100| Quality 5+| max 5'000 a day

Cash sponsors: Golden Empire, Mico Inc, Bickle International, VladTechs, Kh0i
First-year sponsors: VLLord, Zendertje, Fractal, Yuga_ninjie, Smelz, Pectopatop, Ut2000, Turkbostjan, Craminu, Ydaf, Ralf, Mike1, Ccm_tsang, Sashka19, Ixnad, Kh0i, Bucew, Ablemit, Globeballa, Electronics syndicate, Chuck_Berry, Quadriad, Yerka, lkrause, ConradPhilips
Second-year sponsors: VLLord, Tor, Fractal, ut2000, Khoi, ArXoNIX, IceBlast, AviTohir, Turkbostjan, DeadlyPeanut, Mike1. Fund managers: VLLord, ccm_tsang, DotLineDot.   

Message list:  

13.08.2011, 09:08.     Subject: Supplies

myklo
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
SOROS

Greetings,
I would be very grateful to have access to the Start up Funds goods.At this point I require,

FOODCO mill - 3200 units of Grain
FOODCO bakery -2500 units of Orange & 1250 units of Sugar

Your assistance is fantastically appreciated
myklo 

13.08.2011, 18:40

Last time edited : 13.08.2011, 18:41

StarterFund
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
m:
StarterFund

myklo
Greetings,
I would be very grateful to have access to the Start up Funds goods.At this point I require,

FOODCO mill - 3200 units of Grain
FOODCO bakery -2500 units of Orange & 1250 units of Sugar

Your assistance is fantastically appreciated
myklo

Done. Well 

14.08.2011, 17:32.     Subject: Supplies

Dekaru
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"

Hello

I would appreciate the following supplies at my Citrus Factory AzureCitrus

- 6500 Oranges
- 650 Chemical mineral

Thank you in advance. 

14.08.2011, 18:36

StarterFund
m:
StarterFund

Dekaru
Hello

I would appreciate the following supplies at my Citrus Factory AzureCitrus

- 6500 Oranges
- 650 Chemical mineral

Thank you in advance.

Done. Well 

14.08.2011, 21:31

Vodka_Incorporated
Three years with Virtonomics

Hello, can I have some grain for farm and wood for furniture factory?
Thanks in advance) 

14.08.2011, 21:40

StarterFund
m:
StarterFund

Vodka_Incorporated
Hello, can I have some grain for farm and wood for furniture factory?
Thanks in advance)

Done. Well 

14.08.2011, 23:46.     Subject: Starter Fund

katsukobe
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
n:
INCOGNI-CO
m:
JERSEY FARMS

VirtGods/Starter Fund

Company name : GLOBEX

Your help is very appreciated.

Thank you
katsukobe 

15.08.2011, 01:00

StarterFund
m:
StarterFund

katsukobe
VirtGods/Starter Fund

Company name : GLOBEX

Your help is very appreciated.

Thank you
katsukobe

If saying "thank you" was your one and only aim: you're welcome!
If you want to order some goods from the Fund, you have to tell us what kind of goods you need. To wink

Anyway, I've unlocked grain for you, so if you need some just go to your mill > supply and order it. 

15.08.2011, 16:14

Titus82
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics
Nine years with Virtonomics

Hi

Can I please get 10 000 herbs for my spice making plant?

Thank you
Titus 

16.08.2011, 00:30

StarterFund
m:
StarterFund

Titus82
Hi

Can I please get 10 000 herbs for my spice making plant?

Thank you
Titus

Done. Well 

16.08.2011, 16:05

krs_marko
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

Hi, is there a way to get Leather for my furniture factory and grain with Q2?
Thank you in advance,
Marko 

17.08.2011, 00:16

Cowboy7
Five years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics

Hi,
I want to start a Spice-making plant but it would break my bank. Is there anyway I could get some help with cash for construction with 10,000 herbs to start building?

Thank you,
Cowboy7 

17.08.2011, 03:04

StarterFund
m:
StarterFund

krs_marko
Hi, is there a way to get Leather for my furniture factory and grain with Q2?
Thank you in advance,
Marko

Sorry, the Starter Fund is operating only on Mary, not on Lien. 

17.08.2011, 03:07

StarterFund
m:
StarterFund

Cowboy7
Hi,
I want to start a Spice-making plant but it would break my bank. Is there anyway I could get some help with cash for construction with 10,000 herbs to start building?

Thank you,
Cowboy7

You can order herbs now.
At the moment the StarterFund doe not lend money.
To get the cash for the Spice Making plant you could stop supplying your stores for a few turns... 

19.08.2011, 11:22.     Subject: hi

sylvyyy
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics

Can I get 2000 timber?

And I have a question:

Are the natural resources and the agricultural products the only available now in the start-up fund? I see from older post that there were other products available too and machines also. What is the situation now?

Thanks in advance. 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Startup fund for new players on Mary