Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Cheater

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 4.02.2021, 21:48

leoprofit
Ten years with Virtonomics Shagreen, VII-XV places Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Leonardo Capital

purchase orders are appearing for a player from the Monarch company that I don't remember placing. I'm always canceling and they reappear. I contacted support and they said it was impossible for him to place orders for me. I think this is a breach in the system. I changed my password and orders continue to be placed every day.

For those who do not know this player, he puts low prices and if you buy from him regularly he increases prices every day by a percentage below 5% until prices reach stratospheric levels.

Well, now it seems that he has found a way to enter his orders without the player's permission.

I ask you to review your purchase order and see if this player's company name appears in the "My company / Reports / Moviment goods / Purchases by suppliers" purchase reports and look for Monarch and see the products you are buying from him, then check out the warehouse that is making this purchase and check the absurd price you are paying for these products, cancel all your orders and see if in two or three days they reappear.

Since support is unable to resolve this issue I thought it best to share it here on the forum as other players may be experiencing the same type of situation. This guy is not a gambler, but a cheater.

In the meantime I await response from support. I would like to put this player on my black list where I cannot buy anything from him. I could solve the problem momentarily until I found a solution to this loophole.   

• Page:
Message list:  

5.02.2021, 11:02

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
One year with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

You're not the only one...
Here's how I think that works: a loooong time ago, he lured you in with a very interesting offer. You signed it without altering the standard conditions. Then he stopped supplying the warehouse that was selling to you. Ie you got 0 deliveries. Ie he doesn't show up in your suppliers list. All the while, he increases his selling prices just below 10% every day. Then when the price is high enough, he starts supplying his warehouse again. Then your orders start to get filled again. And he can rob you of billions and billions of fake money.

Can you imagine how sad a person one must be to do this in a game with virtual money? Not so

It is clear this player is in so much need of some Heart I roll! 

5.02.2021, 19:18

Last time edited : 5.02.2021, 19:23

BeriyaL
Belgian chevron Dentist Triple corporate chevron Three years with Virtonomics
m:
Monarch

Oh, let's go fun! Cheerfully

leoprofit
purchase orders are appearing for a player from the Monarch company that I don't remember placing. I'm always canceling and they reappear. I contacted support and they said it was impossible for him to place orders for me. I think this is a breach in the system. I changed my password and orders continue to be placed every day.

For those who do not know this player, he puts low prices and if you buy from him regularly he increases prices every day by a percentage below 5% until prices reach stratospheric levels.

Well, now it seems that he has found a way to enter his orders without the player's permission.

I ask you to review your purchase order and see if this player's company name appears in the "My company / Reports / Moviment goods / Purchases by suppliers" purchase reports and look for Monarch and see the products you are buying from him, then check out the warehouse that is making this purchase and check the absurd price you are paying for these products, cancel all your orders and see if in two or three days they reappear.

Since support is unable to resolve this issue I thought it best to share it here on the forum as other players may be experiencing the same type of situation. This guy is not a gambler, but a cheater.

In the meantime I await response from support. I would like to put this player on my black list where I cannot buy anything from him. I could solve the problem momentarily until I found a solution to this loophole.

It's funny. A player who himself is engaged in such operations complains that they are being treated the same way Cheerfully
You are a good customer, I like you Heart
With all responsibility, I can declare that you signed all the contracts yourself and I am not doing anything illegal. If you are so stupid, these are your problems, no need to blame others for it To you 

5.02.2021, 19:22

BeriyaL
m:
Monarch

JustNash
Here's how I think that works: a loooong time ago, he lured you in with a very interesting offer. You signed it without altering the standard conditions. Then he stopped supplying the warehouse that was selling to you. Ie you got 0 deliveries. Ie he doesn't show up in your suppliers list. All the while, he increases his selling prices just below 10% every day. Then when the price is high enough, he starts supplying his warehouse again. Then your orders start to get filled again. And he can rob you of billions and billions of fake money.

Can you imagine how sad a person one must be to do this in a game with virtual money? Not so

Guessed wrong To you Everything is much simpler. I give a hint - 90% of my clients are speculators (Hello, leoprofit) Ridiculously

PS I can open a secret to anyone. For 1 trillion virtodollars or 10 game points Ridiculously 

5.02.2021, 20:58

leoprofit
Ten years with Virtonomics Shagreen, VII-XV places Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Leonardo Capital

BeriyaL
JustNash

Guessed wrong To you Everything is much simpler. I give a hint - 90% of my clients are speculators (Hello, leoprofit) Ridiculously

PS I can open a secret to anyone. For 1 trillion virtodollars or 10 game points Ridiculously

Well, I went through all my warehouses looking for your orders, even those that were reset and deleted all purchase orders from your company. How do you explain that your orders come back again two days later? You can be sure that I did not make any regular purchase orders for your company and I am checking it daily.

And you, besides being useless, are a cheater. There is nothing like a speculator. Anyone who speculates plays according to market rules and prices. Who sells honey for 5 million?
You are a profiteer who takes advantage of the loopholes (which urgently need to be corrected) to benefit from a stratospheric increase in prices that has nothing to do with supply and demand, but with opportunity to the detriment of other players.

You are worse than a bubble. Go play TheCrims. How many companies have you gone bankrupt to have this type of practice? Since you can't earn (virtual) money honestly? Just a sick person to do something like that. 

6.02.2021, 09:39

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin
Beauty set Perfume Coral Killer Whale Shark Octopus Octopus Turtle
Starfish Dentist Triple corporate chevron Three years with Virtonomics

Oh, how interesting it is Ridiculously Went for popcorn Ridiculously 

6.02.2021, 10:57

Last time edited : 6.02.2021, 11:00

BeriyaL
m:
Monarch

leoprofit
BeriyaL
JustNash

Well, I went through all my warehouses looking for your orders, even those that were reset and deleted all purchase orders from your company. How do you explain that your orders come back again two days later? You can be sure that I did not make any regular purchase orders for your company and I am checking it daily.

And you, besides being useless, are a cheater. There is nothing like a speculator. Anyone who speculates plays according to market rules and prices. Who sells honey for 5 million?
You are a profiteer who takes advantage of the loopholes (which urgently need to be corrected) to benefit from a stratospheric increase in prices that has nothing to do with supply and demand, but with opportunity to the detriment of other players.

You are worse than a bubble. Go play TheCrims. How many companies have you gone bankrupt to have this type of practice? Since you can't earn (virtual) money honestly? Just a sick person to do something like that.

Thanks for my good mood I roll! You made me laugh.
I repeat once again - you made these orders yourself To you Do you want to know how I achieved this - the offer is in my previous message, only the price for you will be twice as high. And twice more, I'll sell you a way to avoid such orders Cheerfully

This is a game, my friend, and everyone does what he likes (as long as it doesn't go against the rules). I don't like speculators Pancake , so I try to make their life as difficult as possible Gift

Yes, and it also amuses me when I am accused of fraud by people who are engaged in exactly the same operations in the wholesale market. "Oh, mommy, why does he succeed, but I do not. I'll go complain to papa Diskа" I roll!

7.02.2021, 16:24

leoprofit
m:
Leonardo Capital

well, the message is given. Other players will now be able to check their purchase orders and avoid abusive prices from certain suppliers.

But as you said yourself, everyone does it and the funny thing is that you are the only one I see practicing this method, whatever it is.

I tell you, my purchases are "one-time" and all regular purchases your company is not on the list because it already excludes all, but they continue to appear on my list of regular purchases. And I definitely don't buy from your company. In real life you would already be under arrest for fraud.

Seriously, you are being monitored, you will soon lose your account. You can bet on it and your grace will end soon. Especially because nobody is forced to buy from someone they don't want. Support owes me this explanation.

As for you, I don't have to listen to what you say or write, your actions already condemn you. 

7.02.2021, 16:52

BeriyaL
m:
Monarch

You have no idea how stupid you look now

leoprofit
In real life you would already be under arrest for fraud.

You moron? In real life it would be you, I would bring you to court for libel. Aphids especially stupid I repeat - you yourself signed all the contracts.

leoprofit

Seriously, you are being monitored, you will soon lose your account. You can bet on it and your grace will end soon. Especially because nobody is forced to buy from someone they don't want. Support owes me this explanation.

I'm already shaking all over with fear Ridiculously
I have nothing to fear as I do not break the rules of the game. If I'm wrong, remind me of a clause that would prohibit selling you goods at high prices Ridiculously

PS Check your contracts, there's a surprise for you Ridiculously 

7.02.2021, 17:09

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin
Beauty set Perfume Coral Killer Whale Shark Octopus Octopus Turtle
Starfish Dentist Triple corporate chevron Three years with Virtonomics

How funny stubborn stupidity looks I roll!

Leo, if you do not understand what is happening and who is to blame, I will give you an example from real life.

Several years ago, there was a whole avalanche of user manuals for the price of expensive equipment on alliexpress. The seller posted the user's manual at the price of the equipment. There were a lot of controversies, there were many statements to the police. And they all ended in nothing. Because the buyers made their own purchases. Their inattention is their problem. The seller has clearly indicated that this is a user manual and not a product. And it is his right to determine the selling price. The tech support told you the same. So do not disgrace yourself and make people laugh with your stupidity. 

10.02.2021, 02:28

leoprofit
m:
Leonardo Capital

I just read bla bla bla.

I already suggested to support so that we have a black list of customers. regular purchase orders from certain customers that I always cancel are showing up there without my having done it.

Before posting here, I did several searches in my warehouses looking for orders from this thief client, and after deleting all of them, they appear again a few days later.

Discover this Sherlock Holmes mystery.

Someone told me something private and it seems plausible, about someone buying bankrupt companies or even creating ghost companies to take the old orders.

I find it absurd that all sales orders from the old company are not canceled after it is sold to another player. This creates loopholes for exploiting old contracts. Profiteers buy these companies to inflate the prices of old sales orders.

The most that can be happening is that I have purchase orders from other companies that went bankrupt and were bought by a swindler who keeps artificially unrealistic prices on these old orders without the buyers realizing it. This is dishonest.

How many people cannot be falling for this scam?

We can raise prices up to the amount we want. Orders are usually canceled when this happens.

But when we increase 9.9% every day so that they are not canceled to the limit of the absurd it is an exploration of the loopholes in the game.

In addition to the hidden orders of a new suspicious customer (orders that were from old customers and that did not have this practice of increasing prices) we have a drain of money, commonly theft.

Because when the customer buys a product at increasingly higher prices without knowing that this is happening and without also knowing that their customer is another. This must be corrected immediately by the support.

The guy finds it funny to steal virtual money. What dementia. 

10.02.2021, 19:45

BeriyaL
m:
Monarch

leoprofit
I just read bla bla bla.

I already suggested to support so that we have a black list of customers. regular purchase orders from certain customers that I always cancel are showing up there without my having done it.

Before posting here, I did several searches in my warehouses looking for orders from this thief client, and after deleting all of them, they appear again a few days later.

Discover this Sherlock Holmes mystery.

Someone told me something private and it seems plausible, about someone buying bankrupt companies or even creating ghost companies to take the old orders.

I find it absurd that all sales orders from the old company are not canceled after it is sold to another player. This creates loopholes for exploiting old contracts. Profiteers buy these companies to inflate the prices of old sales orders.

The most that can be happening is that I have purchase orders from other companies that went bankrupt and were bought by a swindler who keeps artificially unrealistic prices on these old orders without the buyers realizing it. This is dishonest.

How many people cannot be falling for this scam?

We can raise prices up to the amount we want. Orders are usually canceled when this happens.

But when we increase 9.9% every day so that they are not canceled to the limit of the absurd it is an exploration of the loopholes in the game.

In addition to the hidden orders of a new suspicious customer (orders that were from old customers and that did not have this practice of increasing prices) we have a drain of money, commonly theft.

Because when the customer buys a product at increasingly higher prices without knowing that this is happening and without also knowing that their customer is another. This must be corrected immediately by the support.

The guy finds it funny to steal virtual money. What dementia.

Oh great leoprofit! Ridiculously
All blah blah blah except your great speeches Ridiculously You grew up from the age of kindergarten, but your brains remain with a 2-year-old child. You don't seem to understand that adults pay for their stupidity. This is not a kindergarten and no one will run after you with a bib and wipe your ass when you are crap. What dementia. 

11.02.2021, 19:31

leoprofit
m:
Leonardo Capital

Nothing changes the fact that you're an idiot. 

12.02.2021, 19:05

BeriyaL
m:
Monarch

leoprofit
Nothing changes the fact that you're an idiot.

Nothing changes the fact that you are a pathetic snotty whiner and a loserRidiculously

PS Check your contracts, there I have a couple of new surprises for you I roll! 

12.02.2021, 20:59

leoprofit
m:
Leonardo Capital

soon complaints against your company will increase exponentially. everyone is keeping an eye on their practices. 

13.02.2021, 10:21

Last time edited : 13.02.2021, 10:22

BeriyaL
m:
Monarch

leoprofit
soon complaints against your company will increase exponentially. everyone is keeping an eye on their practices.

What a horror I am broke I roll!

How stupid you are Ridiculously There have already been 100,500 such topics, and you and other speculators are still buying goods from me Gift Heart  And your debt obligations, by the way, grow in the meantimeRidiculously 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Cheater

• Page: