Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Cheater

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 4.02.2021, 21:48

leoprofit
Ten years with Virtonomics Shagreen, VII-XV places Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Leonardo Capital

purchase orders are appearing for a player from the Monarch company that I don't remember placing. I'm always canceling and they reappear. I contacted support and they said it was impossible for him to place orders for me. I think this is a breach in the system. I changed my password and orders continue to be placed every day.

For those who do not know this player, he puts low prices and if you buy from him regularly he increases prices every day by a percentage below 5% until prices reach stratospheric levels.

Well, now it seems that he has found a way to enter his orders without the player's permission.

I ask you to review your purchase order and see if this player's company name appears in the "My company / Reports / Moviment goods / Purchases by suppliers" purchase reports and look for Monarch and see the products you are buying from him, then check out the warehouse that is making this purchase and check the absurd price you are paying for these products, cancel all your orders and see if in two or three days they reappear.

Since support is unable to resolve this issue I thought it best to share it here on the forum as other players may be experiencing the same type of situation. This guy is not a gambler, but a cheater.

In the meantime I await response from support. I would like to put this player on my black list where I cannot buy anything from him. I could solve the problem momentarily until I found a solution to this loophole.   

• Page:
Message list:  

13.08.2021, 00:07

Melchior2008
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Bastille Key Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
RoMa Inc.

MacNab24
Melchior2008
When you think you're done with this guy, you're not. I've seen new contracts appear with Monarch after I had cancelled them all. He apparently has bought various subdivisions from another company, First Contact I believe, and now drives the prices up again like crazy. And the products sold are very diverse. You might want to check your Movements of goods, by suppliers and products, and then cancel the toxic orders from the involved subdivisions.

Whether you like it or not, you have to admire this guy's ingenuity in finding ways to make money in this game.

Give me a break. There's no added value in stealing from others. 

13.08.2021, 07:30

MacNab24
The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
MacNab Inc.

Melchior2008
MacNab24
Melchior2008
When you think you're done with this guy, you're not. I've seen new contracts appear with Monarch after I had cancelled them all. He apparently has bought various subdivisions from another company, First Contact I believe, and now drives the prices up again like crazy. And the products sold are very diverse. You might want to check your Movements of goods, by suppliers and products, and then cancel the toxic orders from the involved subdivisions.

Whether you like it or not, you have to admire this guy's ingenuity in finding ways to make money in this game.

Don't need to add value for something to be ingenious. Plenty of movies about brilliant heists or thefts - all great entertainment, as is this one. You know, since this is just a game. 

27.08.2021, 00:48

thekrieck
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
m:
Thekrieck Ltd.

MacNab24
Melchior2008
MacNab24
Melchior2008

Don't need to add value for something to be ingenious. Plenty of movies about brilliant heists or thefts - all great entertainment, as is this one. You know, since this is just a game.

Monarch is an ass of doing this to everyone and it sucks if you don't keep him out of your contracts, on the other hand, he can fool you once, maybe twice, but after that it is your fault, you know this guy is doing this so keep it in check by doing your own job. Checking if your margins are correct and if they aren't, look for the cause. If you don't like to do this 'work' play another game, something with like no money and economics involved. 

30.08.2021, 05:44.     Subject: thekrieck: Blaming the victim is stupid

MajDiesel
Italy retail leader Power Plants Leader Double corporate chevron Production: bachelor Leader of the retail trade of Sri Lanka The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Philippines retail leader Brunei retail leader Freezer Washer Fitness Tycoon Latvia retail leader Estonia retail leader
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
MajDiesel Ltd.
m:
Diesel LLC

thekrieck:
If you could perform one sweep and remove all contacts from this vermin and be done with it, I would agree with your proposition that the person who fails to monitor their company's finance holds some responsibility. However, when this shit-head figures out ways to keep getting back into my supply after I have purged him on numerous occasions, I have done due diligence and this scumbag is just a worthless profiteer. (Look at the examples he uses in his defense.) 

30.08.2021, 05:50.     Subject: HOW TO STOP THIS SHIT!!!!!!

MajDiesel
Italy retail leader Power Plants Leader Double corporate chevron Production: bachelor Leader of the retail trade of Sri Lanka The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Philippines retail leader Brunei retail leader Freezer Washer Fitness Tycoon Latvia retail leader Estonia retail leader
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
l:
MajDiesel Ltd.
m:
Diesel LLC

Fellow players that are fed up with MONARCH and others that exploit weaknesses in the contract system:
Here is how this can be stopped-
I have submitted a suggestion to technical support to change the impact of BLACKLISTING a player that includes the options to both block sales TO a company AND to block purchases FROM a company.
The suggestion has been acknowledged, but until it becomes an issue big enough for them to deal with, it is going to be ignored.
MAKE THIS A BIG ISSUE!
Copy the statement below and then send it to tech support.
I support the recommendation to change the impact of BLACKLISTING a player that includes the options to both block sales TO a company AND to block purchases FROM a company.

In English, the saying is: The squeaky wheel gets the oil.
In Bolivia, the translation is: The screaming baby gets the tit.

Send me a message if you need help contacting Tech Support.
Diesel 

30.08.2021, 10:10

Last time edited : 30.08.2021, 10:13

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin
Beauty set Perfume Coral Killer Whale Shark Octopus Octopus Turtle
Starfish Dentist Triple corporate chevron Three years with Virtonomics

MajDiesel
thekrieck:
If you could perform one sweep and remove all contacts from this vermin and be done with it, I would agree with your proposition that the person who fails to monitor their company's finance holds some responsibility. However, when this shit-head figures out ways to keep getting back into my supply after I have purged him on numerous occasions, I have done due diligence and this scumbag is just a worthless profiteer. (Look at the examples he uses in his defense.)

MajDiesel
Fellow players that are fed up with MONARCH and others that exploit weaknesses in the contract system:
Here is how this can be stopped-
I have submitted a suggestion to technical support to change the impact of BLACKLISTING a player that includes the options to both block sales TO a company AND to block purchases FROM a company.
The suggestion has been acknowledged, but until it becomes an issue big enough for them to deal with, it is going to be ignored.
MAKE THIS A BIG ISSUE!
Copy the statement below and then send it to tech support.
I support the recommendation to change the impact of BLACKLISTING a player that includes the options to both block sales TO a company AND to block purchases FROM a company.

In English, the saying is: The squeaky wheel gets the oil.
In Bolivia, the translation is: The screaming baby gets the tit.

Send me a message if you need help contacting Tech Support.
Diesel

Funny
1. There are already effective tools to defend against this. I use them and no one has yet been able to sell me goods for more than I agree to buy them. But why do you think that those who do not know how to use existing tools will be able to use new ones. I'm sure they won't.
2. The request to copy the message and send it to the mail of administrators is a call to SPM - a criminal offense.
3. Insults on the forum are prohibited.
4. Similar topics have been constantly appearing on the Russian forum for 20 years. There are also answers from the administration, which are set out in paragraph 2. Why do you think that the administration will drastically change its position?  

31.08.2021, 07:40

fwclassroom208._1
Belgium Retail Leader Power Plants Leader Iceland retail leader Production: bachelor Leader of the retail trade of Sri Lanka King of the gas station The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Malaysia retail leader Brunei retail leader Washer Netherlands retail leader Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Fitness Tycoon Norway retail leader Lithuania retail leader
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics Kazakhstan retail leader
l:
Storming Wall Street

1- If these tools were so effective, applying them once would prevent a recurrence.
2- My sample message is one of many ways players can contact Tech Support and ensure it receives the level of importance it deserves.
3- Insults? Your attempt to threaten a member calling out an unscrupulous player speaks volumes to the level of your personal integrity.
4- So you speak Russian as well. That may explain many facets of your playing strategy and the strategies you tacitly support. 

31.08.2021, 13:38

Desolation72724
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

'4- So you speak Russian as well. That may explain many facets of your playing strategy and the strategies you tacitly support.
'

While i don't agree with the company's methods of generating revenue, your comment about how the individual speaks 'Russian' and how his tactics now make sense are nothing short of being an absolute bigot.
Lol - getting your panties in a twist because someone sold a virtual product to you for virtual money and it took just a bit for your racism to be uncovered. Brilliant. 

31.08.2021, 13:45

Last time edited : 31.08.2021, 13:47

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin
Beauty set Perfume Coral Killer Whale Shark Octopus Octopus Turtle
Starfish Dentist Triple corporate chevron Three years with Virtonomics

fwclassroom208._1
1- If these tools were so effective, applying them once would prevent a recurrence.
2- My sample message is one of many ways players can contact Tech Support and ensure it receives the level of importance it deserves.
3- Insults? Your attempt to threaten a member calling out an unscrupulous player speaks volumes to the level of your personal integrity.
4- So you speak Russian as well. That may explain many facets of your playing strategy and the strategies you tacitly support.

1. This is so. The existing tools are very effective. So far, no seller has been able to deceive me. If you are not able to use them correctly, these are your problems (your stupidity).
3. Show me where I threatened? But I can show the insults.
4. So what? Ridiculously I will say more, I personally know the player under discussion. Ridiculously
By the way, this is a Russian game. Did not know?

1.09.2021, 22:28

Viraxje
Six years with Virtonomics
Elm Leaning Tower Portugal soccer ball Masquerade wig Jubilee Ten Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Wild beehive The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Eight years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Viraxje Ltd.
m:
Viraxje Industries

Great to see our lovelies are still ruining this game 

2.09.2021, 02:15

mdmoyer
Small barrel Eleven years with Virtonomics V sign Ancient Asian symbol of peace Double corporate chevron Production: bachelor Haloween pumpkin Frankenstein Mask
Witch Mask World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Moyer Industries
n:
WindSail Enterprises
m:
Moyer Industries

The existing tools are not fully effective. The solution is really not a major coding change that is being asked for either. As someone with experience in this field the request of players to modify the blacklist to make the blacklist a two-way blacklist is not an unreasonable request nor a complicated one.

Example he can purchase a business unit owned by another player in which you have set terms with. He can then exploit those terms until you notice the exploit. When you have hundreds of business units to say someone doesn't manage their business well if they get fooled is simply that of insanity. This is a game not a full time job.

Also by the way while the Administration may be slow to change I absolutely have influenced change before in the decade I've played. So to all those that sit there yelling don't waste your breathe I say to you sorry I've done it. It can be done again they simple need to understand the value added benefit behind it to want to do it. 

2.09.2021, 09:29

Desolation72724
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

mdmoyer
The existing tools are not fully effective. The solution is really not a major coding change that is being asked for either. As someone with experience in this field the request of players to modify the blacklist to make the blacklist a two-way blacklist is not an unreasonable request nor a complicated one.

Example he can purchase a business unit owned by another player in which you have set terms with. He can then exploit those terms until you notice the exploit. When you have hundreds of business units to say someone doesn't manage their business well if they get fooled is simply that of insanity. This is a game not a full time job.

Also by the way while the Administration may be slow to change I absolutely have influenced change before in the decade I've played. So to all those that sit there yelling don't waste your breathe I say to you sorry I've done it. It can be done again they simple need to understand the value added benefit behind it to want to do it.

I totally agree with you, the change in blacklist method should be looked into and implemented. But I must admit, what Schmatkoa has done is ingenious! Yes, it takes time, a LOT of time, but I've done nothing but laugh at how easily he has been able to get under everyone's skin to be honest, it has been great entertainment. I am sure it is less funny if it was being done to me (lol) but it is not, so i get to chuckle a bit. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Cheater

• Page: