Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Cheater

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 4.02.2021, 21:48

leoprofit
Ten years with Virtonomics Shagreen, VII-XV places Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Leonardo Capital

purchase orders are appearing for a player from the Monarch company that I don't remember placing. I'm always canceling and they reappear. I contacted support and they said it was impossible for him to place orders for me. I think this is a breach in the system. I changed my password and orders continue to be placed every day.

For those who do not know this player, he puts low prices and if you buy from him regularly he increases prices every day by a percentage below 5% until prices reach stratospheric levels.

Well, now it seems that he has found a way to enter his orders without the player's permission.

I ask you to review your purchase order and see if this player's company name appears in the "My company / Reports / Moviment goods / Purchases by suppliers" purchase reports and look for Monarch and see the products you are buying from him, then check out the warehouse that is making this purchase and check the absurd price you are paying for these products, cancel all your orders and see if in two or three days they reappear.

Since support is unable to resolve this issue I thought it best to share it here on the forum as other players may be experiencing the same type of situation. This guy is not a gambler, but a cheater.

In the meantime I await response from support. I would like to put this player on my black list where I cannot buy anything from him. I could solve the problem momentarily until I found a solution to this loophole.   

• Page:
Message list:  

15.02.2021, 22:41

leoprofit
Ten years with Virtonomics Shagreen, VII-XV places Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Leonardo Capital

Don't you even know the difference between increasing debt and rolling over debt? Better days will come.

My stocks are valued at 15 trillion with 8.5 trillion debt, and 6.5 trillion in new bonds available, most stocks are primary products, not to mention I can buy some mines, farms, villages and sell them at auction in the short term if necessary.

It's part of it. It is called management, something you are completely unaware of. 

21.02.2021, 09:47

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin
Beauty set Perfume Coral Killer Whale Shark Octopus Octopus Turtle
Starfish Dentist Triple corporate chevron Three years with Virtonomics

leoprofit
Don't you even know the difference between increasing debt and rolling over debt? Better days will come.

My stocks are valued at 15 trillion with 8.5 trillion debt, and 6.5 trillion in new bonds available, most stocks are primary products, not to mention I can buy some mines, farms, villages and sell them at auction in the short term if necessary.

It's part of it. It is called management, something you are completely unaware of.

Are you serious? I roll!
Your debt is constantly growing. You've sold real-money businesses several times to avoid bankruptcy. Do you call this effective management (in which you are, later, an expert)? Ridiculously A bunch of show-offs and little use really. 

21.02.2021, 14:18

Melchior2008
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Bastille Key Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
RoMa Inc.

I'm not saying Monarch is a cheater, but he's definitely a vulture, and there's no point in being business partner with this company. I've just come back from a few months away from the game, just to find out that this guy sells me 1 unit of paper for the price of 27 billions, among other things, a price constantly on the way up of course. All in all, I've lost around 500 billions during the last months due to this guy's shenanigans. Fortunately, I had a cash cushion, otherwise I could have gone bankrupt in the process

I've now cancelled all of my (symbolic) contracts with this rogue trader, and I invite everyone to do the same. 

23.02.2021, 10:18

mdmoyer
Small barrel Eleven years with Virtonomics V sign Ancient Asian symbol of peace Double corporate chevron Production: bachelor Haloween pumpkin Frankenstein Mask
Witch Mask World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Moyer Industries
n:
WindSail Enterprises
m:
Moyer Industries

One of my friend who only logs into the game on the weekends due to his work situation was wondering why he was all of a sudden losing a couple billion dollars. He had one of Monarch's contracts too. At least he quickly identified it before too much happened.

Sadly its not cheating so support will not do react as you are responsible for monitoring your own company. However some players.... well play more ethically than others. We are all here to have fun in this sandbox, let's not destroy someone else's enjoyment the real world sucks enough. 

4.03.2021, 20:07

leoprofit
m:
Leonardo Capital

SchmatkoA
leoprofit

Are you serious? I roll!
Your debt is constantly growing. You've sold real-money businesses several times to avoid bankruptcy. Do you call this effective management (in which you are, later, an expert)? Ridiculously A bunch of show-offs and little use really.

I use a risk control spreadsheet. And you, have one?

If you don't understand asset growth at the expense of debt then I'll give you a lesson in finance and economics:

As time goes on my assets increase and my debt remains at 8.5 trillion (it has been at this level for months).
The result of this is that my debt limits increase, that is, my debt rate is decreasing more and more.

I've sold 2 bauxite mines, yes! it was when the prices of the products that I have, my stocks fell dramatically and I had to intervene. Understand how foreign investment. And 99% of my assets are inventory, and they can be converted into cash quickly, not to mention primary stocks like wood, bauxite, zinc, etc., which are quoted far below in the asset report.

I think it would be a very stupid thing to sell products whose prices are still quite deteriorated now, it is better to pay (0.16% / week) by opening new bonds or rolling over than selling when there is no strong demand. The US government and around the world issue bonds so the economy will not collapse. The economy is like that, full of ups and downs. History shows that when the government does not finance the economy it breaks down and the recovery is slow and crawling and only a world war to lift the US out of depression.

In the 1907 J.P. Morgan crash, the banker prevented the American market from crashing with his personal resources and when the economy came out of panic he reaped its rewards. In 1929 the government did not help the market because it thought it was not important. Well, it was 10 years of depression. And the Americans only started to grow again because they sold weapons for the second world war and only entered in the end to end the war. Germany went into debt with absurd interest because it lost the war.

Since the crash of 1929 the government has injected money into the economy so that there is no more depression that is different from recession. For that, the government needs to issue bonds and pay low interest for them because the soup line and the unemployed line would be more expensive, in addition to the taxes that it would no longer receive. Because the government is enriched with taxes and we here in virtonomics with high demand. If some primary products that I keep increase demand, my assets would likely jump to more than 16 trillion and my debt would be reduced to dust.

In your case, how many dollars did you invest in the game? Companies that grow at the expense of real money, seriously, do you call yourself an expert?

I have been in this account since 2013 and only in 2020 did I need to intervene because the market shook up very strongly. It took 7 years and that investment of 1 million already exceeded 5 trillion. No game points. 

4.03.2021, 20:22

leoprofit
m:
Leonardo Capital

I already asked support so that we could have a black list of customers, since we have the right not to do business with undesirable customers. Especially because he buys companies from third parties in which we had previous purchase deals that now become his and so we continue to do business with him without even knowing it and until we find out he has already raised the price to infinity.

If I have an order of 500 thousand units of purchase with a specific customer at the price of 1000 and if this company is sold to him then this expense of 500 million / week could quickly rise to 50 billion / week for the price of 100 thousand. Whoever follows the reports on a daily basis would notice and who does not? 

4.03.2021, 20:29

leoprofit
m:
Leonardo Capital

updating: my available bonds are now 7.3 trillion due to 6.5 trillion not to mention that I have 1.3 trillion in cash. In less than a month my assets recovered at least 1.8 trillion as I always had 300 billion in cash. 

5.03.2021, 07:43

Last time edited : 5.03.2021, 07:47

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin

Continuous blah blah blah and delirium Ridiculously
I make a net 1.5 trillion a day. What you have earned in 6 years, I earn in a few days. It's funny to listen to the teachings of such an "effective manager" and a loser like you Ridiculously

PS Leave fairy tales for the children. The finances in the game are pretty transparent. Almost all of your profits go towards servicing your debt. Your company is in a state of stagnation. If one player did not buy up all the copper pyrite and copper, causing a rapid rise in prices, you would again "attract foreign investment" in the form of investing real money 

7.03.2021, 17:42

Last time edited : 7.03.2021, 18:51

leoprofit
m:
Leonardo Capital

The money your company has today does not come from the initial 1 million in the game. How many game points have you purchased to date? I don't remember buying more than 20 GP and it was for a noble cause. Save my company and also earn production bonuses in agriculture and mines to improve my top manager.

If I put real money in the game like you, I would earn at least 5 trillion a day. So it’s very easy. Worthy of wanting to compare a financed account with a free account.

And as far as I know copper is scarce, so if I didn't sell it I would use it in my factories and drain the money in stores with the sale of manufactured products. And speaking of stores, I don’t have time to manage all of them and many of them need to replace goods,

I also stopped making some products derived from copper to sell the raw material directly on the market.

While the debt, I can reduce it drastically if I stopped shopping in the market, if you don't know my injection of money in the market is on average 32 billion a day (or game week) and are material investment purchases for future stocks. Multiply by the term of 78 periods (maturity of a bond) 32 x 78 = 2.496 trillion (29% of my debt). The debt just doesn't decrease because I'm injecting money into the market. If you don't understand my company's strategy, I'll explain it to you again. Increase the assets and keep the debt rolling until it is diluted and when everything is absurdly expensive and no investment appears, I will only have to settle the debt because I will have a lot of cash on hand.

look that:

Annual assets vs debts

8.03.2021, 08:55

Again blah blah blah. However, you have proved once again that you cannot count. All your profits go to debt service. And the rest is eaten up by inflation.
As for my investments of real money - again a shot missed. I provide 80-90% of my company from the wholesale market. If you saw the supplies in my warehouses, you would be choked with envy Ridiculously Plus, in case you haven't noticed, most of my premium businesses are bought with virtodollars.
About 5 trillion - if the grandmother had a penis, she would be a grandfather, not a grandmother. 

8.03.2021, 22:05

leoprofit
m:
Leonardo Capital

and you bought a lot of game points to structure your company. It is not a shame to buy game points, especially if you do not want to wait for the business to grow slowly. It is a way of the game being maintained. Game points allow you to become a tycoon quickly even though, after being very rich, you no longer need them to buy mines and the like.

The creators know that players are competitive and would pay to have companies much richer than a player who plays for free.

And honestly, 0.16% a day, do you call that inflation? I can roll over my debts forever, it is a very low cost to wait for business to improve. If I make at least 1% a day of profit on top of my total assets, I am already getting a 6-by-1 return. And as my business is diversified this is not a problem, I always have a product to sell with a reasonable profit margin . I could at any time sell several products and turn them into cash and pay off all debts quickly, but if that happened I would not be a negotiator. Have you ever seen a large investor or a large investment fund buy shares and sell them at a lower price, making a loss? In a short time these institutions would be bankrupt and the investor would be broken. And they would always have less capital with each passing day.

The market is made up of cycles and I am a fan of supply and demand and my business has grown all this time in this way and will continue to be a success. Every company has phases of stagnation, at least mine is not losing value but growing at a slower pace. But the graphics do not lie, even with the beginning of the debts the company has been growing in a sustainable way, it cost me two bauxite mines to keep the business running because I didn’t know that new bond issues depended on the value of the assets, I thought it was fixed and I had to intervene when I realized that I could not issue new bonds. It was a learning experience.

If I want to increase my revenues it would be smarter if I open more stores and establishments to sell all the products stocked with excellent profit margins, but I don't use any script to manage stores, if so I would have more than 300 of them spread out instead of 70, which I manage within 60 days and is not enough.

And at the front when your company is stagnant mine will fly and pass yours as a gale because my style of play is much more daring than yours and without using scripts. 

15.03.2021, 09:01

Last time edited : 15.03.2021, 09:01

A lot of blah blah blah again. How do you earn your virtodollars, I described here https://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/11/topic/107793/view  Ridiculously 

27.03.2021, 07:42.     Subject: Better options for Blacklisting players abusing automated pricing options

MajDiesel
Italy retail leader Power Plants Leader Double corporate chevron Production: bachelor Leader of the retail trade of Sri Lanka The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Philippines retail leader Brunei retail leader Freezer Washer Fitness Tycoon Latvia retail leader Estonia retail leader
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
MajDiesel Ltd.
m:
Diesel LLC

Normally I would speculate on the nationality of the players that exercise this loophole of increasing prices of existing contracts and then claim "Oh, this is an honest way to play" but not worth my time. (And for the sideliners like Schmatkoa that see nothing wrong with this:  Horse-shit! Players that practice this type of manipulation of existing contracts are unprincipled scum.)  But I digress...
1-  Admin, please add a feature to Blacklisting companies that blocks purchases FROM those companies along with the current option to block sales TO those companies.  (The list of scumm-artists keep growing.) This should also include the options to cancel all current contracts immediately.
2- Until admin finally adds this feature to automatic, periodically review your personal Blacklist to help remember who you don't want to do business with.
3- To find these bastards, periodically check your reports, specifically "Movement of Goods> Purchase by Products." The overpriced products should be easy to spot either by the product being abnormally high on the list, or seeing the shit-scammer accounting for a large percentage of sales.
4- To help spread the word about these scumbags, feel free to post their companies name and realm on the next thread I post. 

12.08.2021, 18:16

Melchior2008
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Bastille Key Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
RoMa Inc.

When you think you're done with this guy, you're not. I've seen new contracts appear with Monarch after I had cancelled them all. He apparently has bought various subdivisions from another company, First Contact I believe, and now drives the prices up again like crazy. And the products sold are very diverse. You might want to check your Movements of goods, by suppliers and products, and then cancel the toxic orders from the involved subdivisions. 

12.08.2021, 18:42

MacNab24
The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
MacNab Inc.

Melchior2008
When you think you're done with this guy, you're not. I've seen new contracts appear with Monarch after I had cancelled them all. He apparently has bought various subdivisions from another company, First Contact I believe, and now drives the prices up again like crazy. And the products sold are very diverse. You might want to check your Movements of goods, by suppliers and products, and then cancel the toxic orders from the involved subdivisions.

Whether you like it or not, you have to admire this guy's ingenuity in finding ways to make money in this game. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Cheater

• Page: