Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Laboratory instruments on Lien real

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 20.12.2009, 11:15

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

Anyone have quality 2 or higher on LIEN realm? Please PM me with your offer. Thanks   

• Page:
Message list:  

5.02.2010, 19:35

WWWW601
Five years with Virtonomics

I have Technology 4 for Instrument factory. 

5.02.2010, 22:00

GriN00
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

I have Technology 4 for Instrument factory.
What is the point of technologies if they aren't being used?)
If you will produce at least Q2.3 Instruments and sell it for adequate price, all ream will be thankful Well
Now q 1.92 instruments are sold for 200 000 $ per unit, it is abnormally ) 

10.02.2010, 10:19

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

I need a tech 3 license for instrument factory.
I need tech 3 (license or tech) for microprocessors also. 

11.02.2010, 10:33

Aristides
Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

2.05 instruments in Sale http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/view/2420975 ...
I need a tech 3 license for instrument factory. Paying 10kk 

12.02.2010, 14:49

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

You should get a license for that price, just make sure you have enough q2.3 equipment to equip your factory.

Quality chrome available for instrument production, see here:
http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/102/topic/100363/view ...  

List of forums -> Lien-> Laboratory instruments on Lien real

• Page: