Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Laboratory instruments on Lien real

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 20.12.2009, 11:15

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

Anyone have quality 2 or higher on LIEN realm? Please PM me with your offer. Thanks   

• Page:
Message list:  

15.01.2010, 23:50

GriN00
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

Could you give me link to this company or name of it's president? 

16.01.2010, 00:27

LongYear

Actually I do not remember exactly but it was World Tea or smth. like that (I mean company with large assets and very low turnover). 

16.01.2010, 04:59

medofidodido

we must cooprate lack of quality is the main problrm so efficiency of offices and factories are too low...
no hi quality equipment
no hi quality resources
no use of technology , we just produce amounts ... we need some players with game points Very we!Very we! 

16.01.2010, 13:45

GriN00
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

we need some players with game points
you can become first such player Well 

16.01.2010, 15:03

LongYear

Well high technologies levels mean high quality of products. That means higher requirements for qualification of production. And a lot of players not be able to produce high quality products, so the retail price will fall a lot, because on the market will be higher quality production with approximately the same price. Especially on food (because normally the food industy one of the first receiving new technologies) in such countries like Korea or Japan.
Also because of high quality equipment on factories you wont be able to have as much produce enterprises as you can have it now. And the only way to be the leader in production - buy points or win tenders.
But it also means that the play becomes much more interesting, not like now when you can make huge profits, sell milk or meat and you have no rivals. 

16.01.2010, 18:36

Last time edited : 16.01.2010, 18:37

GriN00

But it also means that the play becomes much more interesting, not like now when you can make huge profits, sell milk or meat and you have no rivals.
You're absolutly right, but now there are some rivals in big cities (Tokio, Seoul etc) but their goods are similar - quality 1.0, low brand - thay attract consumers by quantity not quality Well
I think some players who earned enough now keep a low profile - they are researching and soon quality will be higher Well 

16.01.2010, 19:03

LongYear

I hope quality > 1 of milk, meat and another food wouldn't appear soon Well Anyway there is no equipment at least for 2nd level of technology for factories. And with lower quality efficience of factories will be lower than 100% so quality of production wont be so high. I hope you understood my fractured english  Oops! 

17.01.2010, 00:32

GriN00

Yea, as Russian I easily can understand other Russian's english Well
No equipment for sale - but oligarchs made it for themselves long ago) 

18.01.2010, 10:26

artillery77
Fourteen years with Virtonomics

Stage 3 for level 2. 

29.01.2010, 10:51

LongYear

Technology 3 will be ready in 2 days. 

30.01.2010, 14:17

artillery77

Yeah...my production is too f'd to actually produce anything.  First was growth, then the snowman...you know, if there's an arbitrary range I could figure out which makes me the most and deal, but it just takes to long to do things on a wild guess.  Someday I'll log on and have some decent efficiency...until then.  Anyway, level 2 ready for about half of the product out there once I can produce again. 

30.01.2010, 17:32

WWWW601
Five years with Virtonomics

I have Technology 3. Technology 4 for Instrument factory will be ready in 5-7 days. 

31.01.2010, 04:14

Jythier
Five years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics

How is this project coming?  Is there anything I can do to help get Machines/Instrument production going, as a new player? 

3.02.2010, 05:04

artillery77

Ok, I can't produce.  There seems to be no way around it.  I'm throwing the tech up for sale.  I've got level 2 engineering, machines, semiconductors, chemicals....a fair amount.  Would love to get some virts to buy some production ability/science ability.  Would give pretty much anything for it at this point. 

4.02.2010, 21:57

GriN00

Very we! I have 100 machines per day quality 2.5 and soon I'll have lab instruments of this qual, but I won't sell it untill the volumes of production reach the value not less then 1000pcs per day and all my enterprises are fully furnished with h1-tech equipment Very we! 

List of forums -> Lien-> Laboratory instruments on Lien real

• Page: