Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Laboratory instruments on Lien real

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 20.12.2009, 11:15

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

Anyone have quality 2 or higher on LIEN realm? Please PM me with your offer. Thanks   

• Page:
Message list:  

5.01.2010, 18:38

eVVe
Six years with Virtonomics

Thats very true Well
Any idea ? Or shall you take the lead ? Or perhaps we could form something like a consortium for this. 

6.01.2010, 18:49

Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion

well i'm researching technology now...but i don't know how will it be, because we also need quality equipment...will see in a while when my research is done 

7.01.2010, 12:51

artillery77
Fourteen years with Virtonomics

Ok, so what do we need to get quality computers for research?  From the research I assume we can get to the machines. 

8.01.2010, 13:59

first we need quality equipment to produce instruments...and then again quality equipment to produce quality computers...and ofcourse, quality raw materials

Eyes in a heap 

9.01.2010, 19:29

eVVe
Six years with Virtonomics

count me in ! 

14.01.2010, 23:20

GriN00
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

so, does anyone now have quality lab instruments??? 

14.01.2010, 23:38

LongYear

I have 4.7 quality in 1 lab Well 

15.01.2010, 17:00

Last time edited : 15.01.2010, 20:03

GriN00
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

Wow, that's grate Well
But you don't produce it, right?
Who is your supplier? Well I want to buy it too Well 

15.01.2010, 18:12

LongYear

Supplier - enterprise auction Well 

15.01.2010, 20:08

GriN00

You've bought a lab with 4.7 quality instruments in it?! You are lucky! Well
Now there are labs with 100% weard equipment and a little with 50pcs 2.0 quality... but i need more equipment in one lab!) ..  and equipment transfering from 2nd lab to 1st is impossible ((( 

15.01.2010, 20:35

LongYear

Yes, I'm lucky Well And also I saw lab with 3.1 quality, but now it is gone. Wait for 1-3 or more days and this lab will again be sold. 

15.01.2010, 21:53

GriN00

Wait for 1-3 or more days and this lab will again be sold.
Why do you think so? 

15.01.2010, 22:16

i have 5 of them with 3.4 quality Well 

15.01.2010, 23:02

GriN00

May be you'll sell me one? So-so 

15.01.2010, 23:29

LongYear

1-3 days or more because  approximately the number of days the company goes bankrupt and its laboratory reappear at auction. 

List of forums -> Lien-> Laboratory instruments on Lien real

• Page: