Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Which country are you from?

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 27.04.2009, 22:54

Last time edited : 18.03.2015, 19:19

Argon2
Four years with Virtonomics
m:
SiS

Virtonomika was multinational game and before input of an English-speaking server, now the list of the covered countries, should become truly immense.

I offer, to players will get acquainted among themselves who and whence plays.

I from Russia.   

Message list:  

1.08.2015, 21:09

chawinja
Six years with Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Golden Crown of Miss Virtonomics-2010
m:
Lux Time

Latvia Well 

16.08.2015, 23:06

PDVSA
One year with Virtonomics

Venezuela <3 

18.08.2015, 18:56

DarkRyu
Five years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics

Lithuania here 

22.08.2015, 00:30

TEUA

Greetings from Turkey Well 

25.08.2015, 16:31

Wuvil
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I am from Norway Well 

30.08.2015, 09:30

Last time edited : 30.08.2015, 09:45

PKrawiec
Four years with Virtonomics

Poland here ;) 

15.09.2015, 17:19

Last time edited : 15.09.2015, 17:22

Ksenija_
l:
Ksenija_ Limited

Dear all,

Yes, Virtonomics is a MULTINATIONAL game. It's cool that our players are from all over the world! So let's chat, share gaming experience and have fun on this forum! 

21.09.2015, 06:50

Celio
Eight years with Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics

Brazil. Well 

21.09.2015, 20:35

steven135
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
steven135 LLC

Poland :-) 

27.11.2015, 12:18

Tajahari
Three years with Virtonomics

Serbia 

30.11.2015, 02:34

giovannileondallo

Hi, I'm from Italy.
Nice to meet you guys. 

18.12.2015, 20:09

m:
Sirenevy`j bul`var

Hej . Jag letar efter personer som är från Sverige och Skandinavien . Jag talar svenska och norska. Jag bodde i Sverige 5 år och har många vänner där . Idag vill jag bygga en koalition av norra människor i spelet här . Skriv till mig.

23.12.2015, 17:07

angelkouk
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Baobab Pizza Pizza Japan soccer ball Eleven years with Virtonomics Chewing gum Appolo in turquoise
m:
Angel International

Grecce!Well 
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main//income/846091][/url]

30.12.2015, 06:19.     Subject: india

CoMrAde_AaSh

India 
India

4.01.2016, 18:21

VanguardScotland
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics

Scotland 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Which country are you from?