Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Which country are you from?

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 27.04.2009, 22:54

Last time edited : 18.03.2015, 19:19

Argon2
Four years with Virtonomics
m:
SiS

Virtonomika was multinational game and before input of an English-speaking server, now the list of the covered countries, should become truly immense.

I offer, to players will get acquainted among themselves who and whence plays.

I from Russia.   

Message list:  

14.02.2018, 03:37

goldalex26
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
n:
Goldalex Limited
m:
Goldalex Limited

Poland here 

6.06.2018, 23:52

saba_2
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Afghanistan 

9.06.2018, 18:49

mrmoneytodd
One year with Virtonomics

United States 

13.07.2018, 05:38

Kimos
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics

Australia Very we! 

16.07.2018, 04:50

twboiler1
Six years with Virtonomics
Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
n:
Avvis Inc.
m:
Avvis Services

united states 

18.07.2018, 08:04.     Subject: Hangi Ülkede sin

hosmat_

Türkiye 

21.07.2018, 11:34.     Subject: I am very upsate with vertonomics.

soumyo.work
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I am from India, but unfortunately my country has no place in vertonomics. I don't know why vertonomics eliminate the country which has worlds 2nd largest population and 5th largest economyHas bothered

25.07.2018, 11:23

Exustien8
Five years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Two years with Virtonomics
l:
The 4 Z Family

Germany 

15.01.2019, 20:26

Plop
Jewelry Loupe Fossil Beauty set Perfume Dentist Baobab Oak Oak
Maple Elm Elm Merit for the Italy of level III Sicilian olive Italy Gold The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" One year with Virtonomics
m:
Plop Limited

Plop is a Haitian and lives in Haiti 

8.02.2019, 05:19

rafael_todero
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Brasil S/A

brasil 

28.03.2019, 19:45

lioneldjimeli
m:
ENRICHY

Pretty sure i am the only Cameroonian here.Very we!

CAMEROON 

5.07.2019, 09:59

aqib1993
Eleven years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite
Three years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics
l:
Aqib Industries
m:
Ahmed Incorporated

Although its my seventh year here but it is the first time i am writing in the forum.

I am from Pakistan and hope to see Pakistan in the list of countries. 

11.08.2019, 17:11

dragusin
Two years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Two years with Virtonomics

Croatia 

22.08.2019, 04:56

Patrick_Runner
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

United States 

19.12.2019, 19:21

m.ve85
Leader of the retail trade of Sri Lanka Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Uzbekistan retail leader Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
n:
Axel Capital Ltd
m:
Axel Capital Ltd.

Hi, I'm from Italy 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Which country are you from?