Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> COVID-19

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 4.04.2020, 00:19

TyStuFF
Five years with Virtonomics
Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Santa Claus Santa Claus Santa Claus Père Noël Père Noël Père Noël
Père Noël Père Noël Joulupukki Joulupukki Joulupukki Olentzero Olentzero Olentzero
Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk
Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Tovlis babua Tovlis babua
Tovlis babua For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Santander Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Founder of the city Rhodes Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health
Five years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Since it's the worlds biggest hype right now.

How does the COVID-19 situation affect you?

I'm really curious how people look at it from all different places around the world.   

• Page:
Message list:  

14.10.2020, 15:38

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin
Beauty set Perfume Coral Killer Whale Shark Octopus Octopus Turtle
Starfish Dentist Triple corporate chevron Three years with Virtonomics

We have draconian restrictions that no one observes. According to the doctors, at least about 20 people in my near and distant environment have had this disease (those whose thetas tested positive). None of them died, two of them were treated in the hospital (according to the standard protocol for pneumonia). A very interesting observation: in families of those who had a positive test result, close relatives (children, spouses) had a negative test result. Those. the virulence ("infectiousness") of the virus is greatly exaggerated. 

15.10.2020, 15:48

Last time edited : 15.10.2020, 15:51

ChrisTekk
Egypt retail leader Belgium Retail Leader Shock-worker of Virtonomics Kindergarten's Leader Power Plants Leader Double corporate chevron Science: master Agriculture: bachelor
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Greece retail leader Brunei retail leader Tenderman
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Freezer Washer Restaurateur Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Top Technologist Retail Elite Fitness Tycoon
Five years with Virtonomics Latvia retail leader Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Finland retail leader Governor
Spain retail leader United Arab Emirates retail leader Saudi Arabia retail leader Mali retail leader France retail leader World's retail leader Leader in technologies
m:
EcoTech SE

I do know that in q1-2020 doctors/hospitals in Germany had no clue of how to actually treat the severe cases. Need for "ventilation" shows the treatment failed. I believe that today this has changed a lot. So "winning time" already helped: To create treatment knowledge (efficiency in hospitals),  but also build capacity, and level out its usage.

Anecdote of knowledge creation in German public discourse:
First idea in March to use "masks" in public was heavily opposed by top virologists, who said "simple masks" are useless, and they could not prevent an infection at all. Only within 3 weeks of discourse, this completely changed into: simple masks are one of the most efficient measures to reduce the spread of infection.

It's impressive: even the most conservative businesses / offices started to understand that physical presence for many desk jobs is not a strict necessity. This exploded the adoption of virtual work - and maybe more self directed work as well. On a scale beyond commuting: a shift away from physical business travel was not sustainably achieved by 9-11. But maybe now fell on fertile grounds.

"German disease": engineered a top-notch high-sofistication warning app, even ensuring with the highest levels of privacy protection. But out of politicians fear of public perception re. "data privacy" decided to exclude the most valuable features regarding disease control. The app is only a personal warning gadget. All activities re. tracking and counting infections continue "manually" (identification of contact persons etc.). 

15.10.2020, 15:52

ChrisTekk
Egypt retail leader Belgium Retail Leader Shock-worker of Virtonomics Kindergarten's Leader Power Plants Leader Double corporate chevron Science: master Agriculture: bachelor
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Greece retail leader Brunei retail leader Tenderman
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Freezer Washer Restaurateur Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Top Technologist Retail Elite Fitness Tycoon
Five years with Virtonomics Latvia retail leader Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Finland retail leader Governor
Spain retail leader United Arab Emirates retail leader Saudi Arabia retail leader Mali retail leader France retail leader World's retail leader Leader in technologies
m:
EcoTech SE

Some more thoughts:
+ I am sure the Bolsonaros and Trumps in the world think: Why not let the virus take care of all those financial burdens of our social and health-care systems ! (of course: after their votings)
+ Would China risk its economy to "hard-land" (radical shut down) if not for a good reason? Part of the reason surely is to not take the blame (read: embargo) of the rest-of-world.
+ conspiracy: militant environmentalists created the virus, in order to achieve what "Greta" could not advance fast enough.  

# over-and-out # 

15.10.2020, 16:45

Last time edited : 15.10.2020, 18:43

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

The first thing to understand is THERE IS NO VIRUS!. The disease is the effect of exposure to high frequency, created via mobile network. There is absolutely no coronavirus-sars-2 out there. The test kit is a something that randomly reports positives. It's all a hype. Remember Hitler and his master race philosophy that turned Europe into a ruin? Now after one century it seems like only idiots fall for Hitler and his kind of rubbish. The new virus is the same. It's a tool for social change and the benefactor is not Bolsonaro. Commies like Merkel and Junker are behind this. You have totally lost sense of direction.

For your kind attention: Listen to Doctors who oppose the official narrative (Hearing #1 in Berlin, Germany 10 10 2020):
https://acu2020.org ...

PS: Please listen to the Swedish doctor who admits older people have been killed in Sweden. Also the Netherlands' representative that says a total of 172 million Euro have been paid to doctors in Netherlands to stay silent. Then you know what the story is: “No hay banda, il n'est pas d'orchestra, it is all an illusion,”:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJDlipYYaFQ ...
----------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Has anyone seen my spear? How can I be a spear carrier without my spear?

15.10.2020, 23:34

Wonson
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

Why you should not take vaccines:

A speech by Dr Graham Downing on genetics, Genetically Modified Food and Vaccines in general (not specific to covid-19):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1SkVZvjUyQ ...

An interview with Dr Sherri Tenpenny specifically on the vaccines being developed for coronovirus-sars-2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-81VWQuSYxk ...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

17.10.2020, 00:38

Wonson
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

You tube removed the video of WORLD DOCTORS ALLIANCE Hearing #1 in Berlin, Germany 10 10 2020.
You can find the mirrored video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtFV1vaHsy4 ...

View it before this is gone too. It happens very fast. 

27.10.2020, 15:32

Last time edited : 27.10.2020, 15:32

Wonson
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

New information about what's inside the "vaccine", a biological agent called Luciferase and one robot that flows in your body and modifies you (developed by Penthagon):
https://www.bitchute.com/video/czblWbcUxKHD/ ...

Go take a shot now. I will see you in hell. 

21.12.2020, 17:43

Wonson
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

I would like to ask all the knowledgeable comrades who give me minuses bring your arguments.
You have provided none. So I assume you are afraid of expressing the content of your minds. 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> COVID-19

• Page: