Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> large, evil Dominators.

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 13.03.2015, 11:13

Cwalen
Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

(thank you Mike for feeding me the line)

There is no argument about large Dominator’s.

I am a relatively large player. 48'th in assets.
$1.5 with 12 0's behind it.

The top ten players start at 4 times larger and end at 27 times larger.

85 times my size between them.

Large is beyond argument.

For someone to earn as much money as Mike has, making a reasonable 5 000 000 000 a day would take an inconveniently long 295 years.

In less than 30 years they could break into the top 10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GkK8wS2WWc

(Monty python, an honest prayer "Oh god, you are so big")
(no not p[orn)

An even more impressive stat on the dominator front is looking at the market analysis.

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/globalreport/manufacture/1517
There are a few areas where Mike/max666 do not dominate the industry.

They have huge qualifications, produce at high technology with massive scale.

So yes, they dominate markets. This is as it should be.

Which just leaves us with the question of evil.

There are two aspects of evil that I think may be relevant.

Evil doesn't care for others.
Evil shits in it's own nest.

It's an economic simulator, so I am surprised as to how much people do still care about one another.
Unchecked capitalism leads naturally to monopolies.
The only checks on growth here are qualifications.
Once players hit the point where realm average quality becomes an issue for them, their technology is inadequate to compete, and it becomes a struggle to improve production capacity at a reasonable rate.
especially at a profit.

Large, yes, there are people who are huge.
Dominators, yes, whole sectors are dominated.

Evil?
Well that depends on how their behaviour effects other, the game world as a whole, and if they have even considered their power in those terms.

Well
C

• Page:
Message list:  

13.03.2015, 20:33

Last time edited : 13.03.2015, 20:38

Rogue_Cat
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

I'm not going asslicker here, but there are some obvious truths that no one can deny...

First, the "dominators" of the realm are mostly veterans. They have been building their empires for years, so it's not a surprise they have high technos, state enterprises, etc. The time gap between those and new players is big anyway.

Second, an example of evil would be a party that only focuses on sabotaging the opposition, with things like inflating the city population in order to make the mayor lose cash, force the city to spend more money or simply screwing their economy. Basically the "if we don't do it, you will not make it either" policy. Apply this to politics, to retailing or wherever you want to, if they wanted to screw you, they can and will do it. But this is not the case in Mary realm. We happen to have easygoing veterans whose philosophy seems to be more of the cooperative kind than the sabotaging one. I'm sure that if the competence from Russian realms arrived Mary, the relaxed game pace would dramatically change.

Third, the virtoworld is intended to be quite large in order to set limits on how much they can expand. One player alone can't take over the world, but a group of players might do it if they wanted to. Either way, it's like the natural selection, it's a matter of survival. You don't care about others, you just care about yourself. If their goal is becoming #1 at any cost, be sure they will walk on the blood and bones of any competitor. Sure, that would scare away a big part of the playerbase, but again, they just don't care about that. It's good for them, but evil for their victims. That's the way it goes. Depending on the power gap, they might subjugate the opposition, or be chewed by it, if its number overcomes their power and turns against them. Power vs Diplomacy. Unfortunately, power seems to impose.

What is evil? Earning power by buying game points and using that earnt power to exterminate the non-payment opposition. To you Evil or good is quite relative in terms of survival. Have you ever thought about all those slaughtered chickens when you buy meat? Eating them for survival is a thing, kicking them just because "you are mightier" is a different one. We are the chickens, we have to make our way pecking around in order to survive. Sometimes fleeing, sometimes gathering a chicken horde and going either defensively or offensively against the predators.

14.03.2015, 02:57

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

Rogue_Cat: "I'm sure that if the competence from Russian realms arrived Mary, the relaxed game pace would dramatically change."
yes. Must see how the game proceeds on Vera. Tax rates in a few areas have reached near 50%, and still increasing; power tariffs already exceeding independent price, and still increasing; and parties try to overthrow each other like crazy to repeat the same things...Yet I don't call it evil as this is not illegal, just different taste.

Compare to soft-hearted veterans of Mary/Lien. They even team-up to help newcomers with cheap resources. I also noticed some of the veterans of mary do not attack fresh markets of recently introduced countries for the first month to let others have the fat on the milk. Too soft, or yet another different taste? 

15.03.2015, 03:42

Last time edited : 15.03.2015, 10:08

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

Rogue_Cat
Rogue_Cat: "I'm sure that if the competence from Russian realms arrived Mary, the relaxed game pace would dramatically change."

What makes you think Russians, and related communities, don't speak perfect english / arent already here ?  To you 

15.03.2015, 05:19

Cwalen

Hmm, I used a lot of words for what Rogue Cat summed up as.

Power/democracy.

So more thoughts on that.

A bit of rough and tumble could be nice. If the upper eschalon were busy brawling, their fall out would effect the mid range but their power and attention would be consumed in that struggle, creating a check on one another’s power.
This could however be disastrous for the smaller players with the high taxes etc, necessitating the new player support pools.

I know there are plenty of Russians here in the english realm.

Markets are growing. Without additional low level producers, and a hell of a lot of them because they are tiny, realm average for production continues to increase as the large players (And even the medium, I am large enough to effect a product or two) Continue to develop technology and production capacity.

For low level players, realm average is not so vital for production qualification growth.
For huge players, realm average is not so difficult to achieve because of their access to higher tech.
For medium players it makes getting access to production that can drive qualification growth quite problematical.

I expect the huge players to increase their production capacity and quality faster than new small players come to the game, so in a few years time, when my production qualification hits three digits I am wondering if the medium players will be able to achieve double digit % increases in production qualification, or if it will take them longer than the five year players have played already to get to that point.

Having played for twice as long should definitely give an edge. If by utilising that edge other players are effectively excluded it looks like a problem to me.

Well

15.03.2015, 10:10

Last time edited : 15.03.2015, 10:11

Rogue_Cat
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

Mike1
What makes you think Russians, and related communities, don't speak english?  To you

Well, that's not a secret. I'm sure we all know zayaca (http://es.virtonomics.com/mary/main/user/view/812282 ... ), if he is not Russian, he simulates it well. Ridiculously Same for XMaxikus (http://es.virtonomics.com/mary/main/user/view/414929 ... ), but both of them don't seem to be in the "aggressive competition boat". And recently we go another recruitment too.

The Russian playerbase seems to be more aggressive and "elitist" than the average Internet player, or at least that's the image I got of them from "Left 4 Dead 2" and the dirty political war times in Virtonomics, when the admins added the "migration project" for cities in order to avoid that inflated expenses for the city budget.

Maybe I'm being too unfair, maybe too generous. But we can agree in two things: they like serious optimal gameplay in games, and they have good taste for avatars. Very we!

Old MS-DOS game, landing the plane Russian-style:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAr0KYXWw3g ...
Optimal. 

15.03.2015, 19:22

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

If you think about it, Mary is (mostly) European server and it's economy, politics and values work like the real life Europe. It is probably a matter of culture.

I think the way the Russian players is fun too but they have a much bigger number of players. It wouldn't work so well on Mary. 

15.03.2015, 20:58

Wonson
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

... And now:
What made you think that Russia is not a part of Europe? To you 

15.03.2015, 22:16

Rogue_Cat
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

This is the Net, there are no frontiers here. To you It's a world on its own. 

16.03.2015, 01:21

Last time edited : 16.03.2015, 01:41

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

hahaha, I wasn't trying to say that, sorry if that was what was understood. when I said european I mean't the EU. I don't want to start a war here :/ I don't have anything against Russia Well 

16.03.2015, 09:53

Last time edited : 16.03.2015, 09:56

Cwalen

So, back to the thread.

Markets are growing, as new countries are brought on line.

Production, on the other hand, is rapidly growing for a handful of players who already operate at high technology. They produce high quality goods from even moderate resources.

For very low level players, realm average quality doesn't have much impact.
Once you grow a bit, it starts having a strong impact.

To put it in personal terms for me. I have difficulty maintaining a 10% production qualification growth per day.

I have production 43. Mike has 144. He's been playing for longer than I have, so that's to be expected.

For me to grow to his size, in the same time it took him, I would need 101 more levels of qualification I have 900 or so days to do that in.

Let us leave aside, that is more than 10% per day. Write it off to the advantage of having been first into the game and my less than perfect progress.

Even releasing at 48,58,68,78,88,98,208,118,128,138 (for a fee of $95)
I can't make it.

It's not Mikes fault, he's just the most obvious pinyata.

Simple one line summary.
The larger players, doing what they have to do, are making it impossible for the mid level players to be able to effectively grow their production qualification. 

16.03.2015, 12:35

Last time edited : 16.03.2015, 13:59

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

i well understand your situation and i am sorry for being a veteran and making it look so hard to catch up.  Though "with little efforts” is rather illusional and offensive. Lets add some missing puzzle pieces to see the whole picture:

-Qualification growth is designed by the game administration, not the veterans
- my company is more than 2000 days (updates) old, yours about 820. Catching up within 900 days doesn't sound so bad
- in the first (2?) years,  qualification growth had a different algorithm,  it was easier and free to grow it (no quality penalty, no qualification growth penalty)
- my production qualification growth is 0.7% a day since many months (unlocked some 20 levels ago); a single product below realm average costs about 20% of possible growth.
- Keeping up with Top3 requires to constantly work markets and sell tremendous amounts of goods. Size makes large businesses much slower to grab opportunities and requires a very different, sustainable strategy.  its a bit like a Container cargo ship vs a canoe.  Smaller, ambitious players have enough time to grow (clones) and create much more dynamic operations.
- To keep up with Top1, insane amounts of salaries (increased CTIE, customs) are required and make lots of products unprofitable
- if asset value is a measure: its easy to spend 10 Trillion in auctions and drop out of the “dominator” radar. I often don’t have enough time to keep bidding and i do have spending limits. There’s always players who spend any amount of cash to make sure “Mike doesn’t get this lot" .. i’ve literally misssed out on spending trillions due to that.
- asset hoarding:  investment of points,  purchase and production of certain, overvalued goods: If done correctly a business can grow very fast. Add a few clones and sell state enterprises to get most of the hard-earned cash from those willing to pay any price at the auctions. That way its possible to catch up with my assets within a few hundred updates, without all the sweat and tears of another’s 2000+ days of hard labour.

From where i stand it seems to actually be much more fun to drive canoes instead of a large containership. Apart from the difficulty to navigate with all the canoes able to clog the fairway there’s not just a couple of main competitors but dozens of them. Finally, driving a large ship costs you lots of sympathy (people only look at the income, not the expense) and its easy to feel “lonely at the top”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPgUhDaAWho ...  Not precisely 

16.03.2015, 17:35

Wonson
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

Cwalen: The larger players, doing what they have to do, are making it impossible for the mid level players to be able to effectively grow their production qualification.

It's true that we mortal little ones have to try hard to catch up, but fortunately it's possible imo. Concerning only quality, the advantage provided by high qualification does really exist, but it's is not huge note 1 and a smaller company can more or less compensate if he tries by:

1. getting into new products and sticking to the highest tech while they can. veterans have no technological advantage there.
2. spending a little bit more to get higher quality resources.
3. installing quality management innovation everywhere.

I'm sure that veterans are not always in their killing shoes to produce the highest quality they can. Doing so is just an overkill that usually does not produce extra cash, just burns their special reserves for nothing. Producing extremely high quality goods is just limited to small volumes and for special purposes. Don't you do the same? To wink

Note 1:  With reference to available charts, suppose a veteran (V), who played the game in killer mood for 5 years, with qualification 173 and tech 30, and another player (N), who played the game for 3 months, with qualification 22 and tech 15. With identical resources, V can produce with a quality only 1.4 times better than N. But V can hire 60 times more workers to produce 84 times more products. I think the production volume is the real gap between them. 

16.03.2015, 18:19

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

Wish I had some killing shoes Pancake 

16.03.2015, 20:06

Rogue_Cat
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

Just a comment. Low players are able to sell their products with little or no problem in those countries which have limited store sizes. I was able to sell low quality stuff at inflated prices back in my days. Veterans seem to ignore those small store markets.

About the qualification growth, yes, the added 5% penalty to growth makes it harder for new player than those that already passed that "age". 

20.03.2015, 12:38

Cwalen

Wonson
It's true that we mortal little ones have to try hard to catch up, but fortunately it's possible imo.
You have production of 34, I have 44.

I suspect by the end of the year, when you are catching up with me, now, nicely the problem will be more obvious to you. G money is only at 24, the poor little bastard hasn't even started having the problem. Rogue Cat is slightly less qualified than you.

The problem doesn't exist at 20 qual. Has effects in the 30's and I suspect will be even worse in the 50's.

I'ld love to be wrong about that.

Got good reasons to think I am not.

Wonson
With identical resources, V can produce with a quality only 1.4 times better than N. But V can hire 60 times more workers to produce 84 times more products. I think the production volume is the real gap between them.
Yes, slightly better quality from the same resources, with a massive production volume.

The real problem, which I mentioned above is, that as you continue to grow, realm quality production becomes ever more important in production qualification growth.

You have already grown to the point where profit is easy and massive. Profit is nice but (see "large" of "large evil dominators" above)

Qualification growth is the key to this game. Fairly soon you will be noticing that it is almost impossible to keep up a 10% per day growth rate.

Your lower qualification allows you to run inferior technology, and produce realm average only with high quality inputs.

Meanwhile people like me, especially those with qualification twice, thrice, quadrupole?  mine, run better technology produce more units, and dominate markets.

If we did not dominate markets, there would be no problem. Another 20 product lines would make the problem vanish.

As you continue to grow it takes more and more expensive resources to maintain realm average quality.

And I am not talking about catching up. Just getting to the same place in the same time with the same effort.

Which brings us to the next point.

Mike1
Though "with little efforts” is rather illusional and offensive.

I was referring to the fact we could both take milk from the same dairy farm, and you can produce a product I could only dream of.

With your 45 level agriculture, and your 130 live stock, not to mention your 144 production.

Lets imagine I wanted to compete with you in cheese production.

I could buy the global grain, run quality 2 cattle, and end up with cheese production that just wasn't in the right arena.

I could run cattle yards with very expensive high end grain, and my milk still wouldn't be as good as yours, throw it through my inferior factories and still I am just never going to compete.

I could buy high quality milk, and as long as you didn't give a brass razoo about cheese, I might be able to compete for a while.

It's only little effort as compared to the effort I have to make to hit realm average. It's not an illusion.

I meant no offence, I am very glad to have my misunderstandings corrected.

Mike1
- my production qualification growth is 0.7% a day since many months (unlocked some 20 levels ago); a single product below realm average costs about 20% of possible growth.

A million blessings on you for that information. I'll focus my industries.

I don't understand your .07% in terms of your Qualification growth. It heartens me it is true. I may not be understanding this right, but where do the other 122 points of your daily qualification growth go?

I achieved 56 points in qualification growth last turn, I achieved 64.4 percentage points of qualification growth.

HMM.

I had been assuming that relationship was 1:1

How many percentage points of qualification growth did being first ranked for qualification growth actually give you? I had been assuming it was about 100.

Well

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> large, evil Dominators.

• Page: