Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> help!

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 5.01.2012, 18:10

Last time edited : 5.01.2012, 18:28

Francisco56
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics

I have been trying to increase the efficiency of my office, however i dont know the formulas for it, so i have tried to hire more people and more equipement. Seeing it just made things worse.....i fired them all except one employee and kept one computer

Seeeing a much better computer at a lower price i deleted my computer and tried to buy the other one just before the update (saw a lvl 13,5 at half of what i paid for the lvl 10) and u can see where this is going......

after this update I have negative 60k and cant buy any computers to fix this.... not even take  credit of a mere 70k wich would take me off this mess for once.....

How can i get a new computer if i cant buy one now nor will i ever be able to buy one since welll, my new efficiency of my ofccie is going to be 0, hence no sales.......

And where can i see a good guide in managing offices, hard to imagine hiring just one more persos would decrease workload and but decrese efficicnecny aswelll(which made things worse)   

• Page:
Message list:  

5.01.2012, 19:33

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
One year with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

Hi Francisco,

welcome to the game. The thing is that besides money, there is an even more important constraint that comes into play: your management skills. These need to grow before you can hire many people or deploy many subdivisions. How that works, can be read in the FAQ part of the forum. You can try this thread: http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/101016/view ...

If you hire more staff than your management skill allows, things go south in a hurry. If you hire better skilled staff than you can handle, you get the same problem. Keep things small to start, read up on the help files in both the wiki and the faq section of the forum. As long as you get a notification almost entirely at the bottom of the screen saying that you have a "minimal safety factor", you should be alright.

For now, I propose that you put your store up for sale for the maximum amount possible. Post here when you've done so. I'm sure someone will be kind enough to buy it from you, giving you the cash to continue normal operations. If I'm online again later today, I'd be glad to help, otherwise, another update will happen, putting you down deeper. If I'm to be the buyer, I'll want you to buy the store back from me asap.

Good luck and happy reading :-)

Nash 

5.01.2012, 23:20

Francisco56
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics

i need management qualification of 3 and i only have lvl 1.....

Oh well guess ill just start over...... 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> help!

• Page: