Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Closed

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 26.01.2011, 22:31

Last time edited : 28.02.2015, 18:31

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Last update: 02/05/2015
What can you do in the group?                                                                                            
- ask any questions and share your knowledge
- find suppliers and virtual business partners
- just chat

How to join the group?
- download and set up skype, it's free
- go "contacts" --> "add contact" --> find and add me (lordvl2)
- and you'll be able to chat soon

The group has been recreated recently. You are welcomeWell

List of members: VLLord   

• Page:
Message list:  

12.02.2015, 15:00

Last time edited : 12.02.2015, 15:01

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

KanKinKun
how can i join the group? i'm new and i'm indonesian, not so fluent in english

Approach #1: see the first msg in the thread
Approach #2: tell me your skype login name 

18.02.2015, 22:56

Dimosik
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Gold Corp

Hey, i requested skype authorization. Skype name Dimosik. Thanks. 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Closed

• Page: