Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Closed

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 26.01.2011, 22:31

Last time edited : 28.02.2015, 18:31

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Last update: 02/05/2015
What can you do in the group?                                                                                            
- ask any questions and share your knowledge
- find suppliers and virtual business partners
- just chat

How to join the group?
- download and set up skype, it's free
- go "contacts" --> "add contact" --> find and add me (lordvl2)
- and you'll be able to chat soon

The group has been recreated recently. You are welcomeWell

List of members: VLLord   

• Page:
Message list:  

15.02.2011, 20:44

Last time edited : 15.02.2011, 23:03

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

News:
there are 19 of us already. Usually several members are on-line, so you could get any answer in a moment. 

20.02.2011, 16:36

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

Here 

24.02.2011, 22:32

gemini_india

I think a facebook group would be a better idea. 

25.02.2011, 09:22

Last time edited : 25.02.2011, 09:24

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

gemini_india

game world->laws->communication
3.8. It is forbidden to in any way promote violence, racism and unconcealed nationalism. All political and religion (including atheistic) promotion, as well as gender, age, religion and national discrimination, including the cases when they are stated in names of companies, subdivisions, trade marks, logotypes, userpics, players’ advertising messages and their nicknames.

please change your user pic 

25.02.2011, 12:58

gemini_india

sorry why did u quote my message and i'm a christian finding it good humour. i will change it but u gotta try nd stop being a buzz kill. 

25.02.2011, 16:27

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

gemini_india

You can create itWell (seems there is an oficial facebook group exist) But for quick communication skype is better. 

25.02.2011, 17:30

gemini_india

im gonna join the skype. 

25.02.2011, 21:46

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

gemini_india
im gonna join the skype.

We are waiting for youWell

News:
there are 21 of us! 
Do you want to get an answer or to find suppliers quickly? Or just to chat?
Join Virtonomics Skype group. Add me lordvl2.

27.02.2011, 11:21

Kinabalu
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics

add me pls thanksVery we! 

27.02.2011, 11:33

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

Kinabalu
add me pls thanksVery we!

Give me your login. Or add me lordvl2. 

27.02.2011, 21:50

hitaishi
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Shagreen, VII-XV places
l:
Tantra International
m:
Hitaishi Ltd.

we also offer group therapy to people who have lost and tried on tenders....so now is your time to join up Well 

28.02.2011, 00:35

gemini_india

How do I access the group? 

28.02.2011, 17:53

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

gemini_india
How do I access the group?

Log on the skype. You're already there. I'll send you instruction once more. 

2.03.2011, 23:08

Last time edited : 2.03.2011, 23:08

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

News:
25 members already. From now you can join the group through other players. See main post. 

11.03.2011, 15:20

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

Here 
Do you want to get an answer or to find suppliers quickly? Or just to chat?
Join Virtonomics Skype group.

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Closed

• Page: